DefStamina88's Writing Tournament!!!

I wrote a bit but I'm not sure if it's any good or where to post it :I
(Dec. 18, 2013  1:04 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote: I wrote a bit but I'm not sure if it's any good or where to post it :I

He said PM it too him.
(Dec. 18, 2013  1:12 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2013  1:04 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote: I wrote a bit but I'm not sure if it's any good or where to post it :I

He said PM it too him.
I just read that and I read that it has to be about overcoming a challenge and my story doesn't have that yet.
No, all the spots are filled, so I don't think Def will let you in, 'less you got connections XP
I'm getting my entry in by Thursday at the earliest.
(Dec. 18, 2013  1:19 AM)Oddity Wrote: Can I still enter?

If you can write an entry about overcoming a challenge in 4 days, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
REMMIINNNDDDDEEEEERRRRR!!!!

Due date is coming really soon, PM your entries to me!
If a person doesnt PM their entry, does that mean that they are eliminated?
(Dec. 20, 2013  6:37 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: If a person doesnt PM their entry, does that mean that they are eliminated?

probably not they just lose that round it it would be un even.
Sorry if it's in the thread somewhere, but what is the exact deadline? Unfortunately I have no choice but to cut it close.
I have extended the deadline one day to the 23rd. I kinda want to get this 1st round out of the way.

Also, to answer the other question about late entries, the competitor will get a zero for the round.
My entry is in! A short, powerful piece of fiction in the first person.
Two days left guys!!! Send your entries to Tri, please!!! Tell all competitors to send their entries to Tri.
Sent my entry to all three judges. I'm not counting on the electricity being available tomorrow xD
Looks like tommorrow the deadline. Can I ask how many entries have be received?
I personally only have six but that could be different for the other guys.
I currently have entries from:

-Galaxy Blade
-DRAGON KING
-SEPTENTRIONE
-sarabscientist
-SaintBlader

Everybody resend their entries to all three judges please.
I have received a grand total of 8 entries:

SaintBlader
sarabscientist
DRAGON KING
Septentrione
Galaxy Blade
Thunder Dome
Naijalak
NoodooSoup
When will the scores be announced?
When we get all the entries in.

We're still missing 7 entries.
I'm still working on mine. I've been very busy.
I'm almost finished. What time do I need it in by, central time?
I'd assume they're going by eastern standard time, since that's Def's timezone, I believe. If that's the case, you have 4 more hours. Anyway, just submitted my entry. Had a bit of trouble working with that cheesy prompt haha