DefStamina88's Writing Tournament!!!

Sorry, but I think I can speak for Def in saying that it's too late at this point. The 15th was the last date for people to sign up and the first round entries are already in and being judged, so I highly doubt they would be willing to accept anyone new. Maybe next time!
Took the words out of my mouth, TSO. XD

Sorry Crax.
Sorry for the double post, but round one results are up!! Check the challonges to see who won and lost. Most of you did well, but a few were sketchy, and others lost just because their opponent was better. If you'd like feedback verbally, PM me with a skype username and I can call you and describe it to you. If you prefer written criticism, PM kuji for his opinion.

Now, the next topic for the tournament is...

Recovering from a Catastrophe!!!

Whether it be a natural disaster or a defeat in war, show us a great survival story or recovery!!

Entries are due on January 3rd, but sned them in ASAP if you can so we may speed up the process here. Have fun!!
Will the stories be posted or is there a link for somewhere to access them?
Yep, it'd be nice to read the stories of the other participants. Smile
I will probably have them posted at some point. Since I dont have a computer and I cant make elaborate posts on my phone, I cant post them unless another judge will do so, and since I believe I am the only one with all of the entries, I want to take responsibility of posting them instead of forcing the job on someone else.

However, I will post the stories at some point. They migjt be delayed, but at some point, I will create threads for each of the rounds. I will also allow peer feedback on those threads too.

Also, seriously, if youd like feedback verbally, PM me a skype username.
Yay I won my first round Joyful_3 (but wow, i only 60-something points Unhappy) . But I have to face Ga' next -___-
Ah, I lost, but I still got an okay score so I'm okay with that.
Woah, good job everyone! It seems like every round was really pretty close!
Remember guys, the second round is underway. The topic is "Recovering From A Catastrophe". You have until January 3rd to complete it.
Here's my criticism for all the entries I received:

Quick Round Review:

Some really good pieces in here, awesome work ya'll! I enjoyed reading them.

If you want in-depth review, hit me on PM.

Remember to send your entries in ASAP.
Hmm At least I enjoyed writing it and yes I believe it Did sound like a script Because I'm so used to writing those for my advanced drama class yet Pretty good I say
The first day of writing for round two is gone. Six days left to turn in your entries!!!
Thanks for posting that Kuji. I'll work hard for my Round Two entry so I can get a higher score than in round one.
Thanks kuji! Yeah, I hadn't gotta the length right , but trust me that will change this round Smile
No more procrastinating for me! I'm going to try and finish my entry by tomorrow.
Cool

I'll get to it soon.
Somehow managed to miss this. Which is disappointing, to say the least. But good luck to everyone participating!
Too bad, Temp. Maybe next time.

Also, you have until the 3rd of January to turn in your round two entries!!!
Hi judges, I started my entry and I don't want to finish it anymore and it is too late to think of another one so what I'm going to do is send whatever I have written to all three of you and if you want to judge whatever I have, you can or you can just simply take me out of the tournament now since I might have difficulty getting the other round stories done on time too Confused

Thanks ~
sarab, ok, we can understand. We'll discuss about it.

For everyone else, I've only gotten 2 entries. Deadline is coming up real soon.
Sorry guys. I got to drop out of this. Hope I'm not banned from future Tournaments...
If you guys need an alternate, I can help you out.