December 2011 Giveaway: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - Passport Holders Only

Boom
There's no use in waiting any longer!

The winner has been a member of this site for slightly over two years...

The winner has gone to more than five tournaments...

The winner... will hopefully get a new favourite combination than MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF...

Oh yes, it's Chaos Blader!

Congrats, you won right in time before your Blader Passport expired. Don't forget to renew it at the end of January if you didn't subscribe on Paypal! To claim your prize, as you know, contact Kei, and to get your Face Booster, choose the colour here!
Wow, congratulations Chaos Blader!

Enjoy your new Diablo Nemesis and Face Booster Smile!
Congratulations Chaos Blader! May the Diablo Nemesis be with you!
Congrats, Chaos Blader! Smile Enjoy that sick looking Diablo Nemesis! Grin
(Jan. 04, 2012  10:15 AM)bulbasup Wrote: i bought a passport but they havnt given me one yet ? what do i do Unhappy

if you bought it at a tournament then it just says you have on on the wbba. you dont actully get one.
Congrats, Chaos Blader! Grin
I wished to win this, but of course, that holds true for every bey's giveaway I participate in. Tongue_out
Enjoy the "Ultimate BeyBlade", and use it to win some HUGE tourneys!
gratz to chaos blader and fellow team member =]
Congrats, chaos blader, make team unique proud with your new beyblade. Smile
Congrats Chaos Blader, May Diablo Nemesis bring you victory
Congrats to Chaos Blader!
Congrats Chaos blader and enjoy the new beast!!!
Bit delayed here but congrats chaos blader, enjoy the currently heaviest bey, and which is also the newest 4D bey
(claps) good job...have fun and win!
Now if only Chaos Blader saw that he won ...
everyone spam him with 100 msgs lol
congratz chaos blader!!!
Congrats to u chaosblader
I actually won, wow! Thanks everyone! Grin

(Jan. 11, 2012  5:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Now if only Chaos Blader saw that he won ...

haha, I've been away for a few days. Tongue_out

I choose Face Booster Blue. Smile
(Jan. 12, 2012  9:12 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: I actually won, wow! Thanks everyone! Grin

(Jan. 11, 2012  5:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Now if only Chaos Blader saw that he won ...

Excitedly, you jump around, waving your arms, with your [Image: faceboosterblue.png] in hand. Your grip loosens, causing it to fly free, and begin to levitate! ...but wait, it's just stuck on top of your dresser. Bumping into the dresser to get it down, it opens up, and out tumbles...

..a Libra Face! [Image: libraface.png]
(Jan. 12, 2012  10:07 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2012  9:12 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: I actually won, wow! Thanks everyone! Grin

Excitedly, you jump around, waving your arms, with your [Image: faceboosterblue.png] in hand. Your grip loosens, causing it to fly free, and begin to levitate! ...but wait, it's just stuck on top of your dresser. Bumping into the dresser to get it down, it opens up, and out tumbles...

..a Libra Face! [Image: libraface.png]

Win :3 i love the libra face. Congratz Chaos
Congrats Chaos Blader. You are so lucky/
Ahahaha, I love the descriptions. Hazel, you really do make a true art of giving out faces.

And congratulations Chaos Blader, keeping the ranks of Australian winners full!