DRAWINGS

(Jun. 30, 2011  12:21 AM)Midoriyama Wrote: I know none of it is Beyblade related... yet- but here are a few of my works:

[images]

Very nice. I love how much detail there is in all of them, especially in the hair. Grin
Nice drawings! I love 'em!
Here's some of my latest masterpieces:
Shadow the Hedgehog: And Kirby: PLEASE give me comments!
Well, I drew my first girl that actually looks like a girl! She's a secondary character in my story, which, sadly, I probably won't post here. The hand is stupid, I know, but I couldn't be bothered to fix it. I tried to make her looks match her personality, and she's 15/16 years old, sarcastic, stubborn, and acts like a guy. She's also a skater. Can you guys critique, if you don't mind? Cute

I have plenty of other drawings, that I might post later. They're all guys though, the same guy, too (he's the main character, and he's so fun to draw) Eee

(Jul. 09, 2011  3:24 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Well, I drew my first girl that actually looks like a girl! She's a secondary character in my story, which, sadly, I probably won't post here. The hand is stupid, I know, but I couldn't be bothered to fix it. I tried to make her looks match her personality, and she's 15/16 years old, sarcastic, stubborn, and acts like a guy. She's also a skater. Can you guys critique, if you don't mind? Cute

I have plenty of other drawings, that I might post later. They're all guys though, the same guy, too (he's the main character, and he's so fun to draw) Eee

I'm not really the one to give criticism (I'm carp at drawing anything)

but her right hand looks a bit weird as in it doesn't look like it connected properly with the arm and the proportions look a little wrong.

But other than that it looks pretty good! Smile

EDIT: I forgot to say, cool drawings DaWRETCHED-one keep up the good work!
(Aug. 06, 2011  1:38 AM)RockScorpioX Wrote: Heres some drawings I made: P.S. I only draw heads of beyblade charecters. Gonna try bodys in the future.
Maybe you should learn some basic skills of drawing......
Anyway, this is my drawing of a Human Espeon and a Human Umbreon.
well i draw stuff but it tends to look more like series one beys, hhhm, let me find one:

an old one i found, not my best work, but just a blueprint for a bey in my story!
I like that drawing of yours, Nwolf. And guys, could I please have comments on my drawings?
There pretty cool. Awesomest drawings ive seen.
(Aug. 06, 2011  5:45 PM)Hero of Ooo Wrote: There pretty cool. Awesomest drawings ive seen.

Please fix your grammar.
What is There pretty cool?
Do you mean These are pretty good?
Here's my video of my drawing of Chi-Yun Li. You can skip to the end.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iTfqdYmHvc
Is it good? When I showed my uncle he said I traced... Tired
Here's 3 drawings of mines:
Comment please Smile
i think the first ones face is a bit weird, but the other 2 seem quite good
(Aug. 23, 2011  12:07 PM)MLdragoMaster Wrote: Here's 3 drawings of mines:
Comment please Smile

Reshiram looks good, but its head seems to be too backwards.
Ah thanks. What do you think of Shadow, nobody has really commented on him.
I think shadows good, but not great, some of it looked out of character
Nice drawings, It looks just like Ginga and Ryuga!
Here's A Video of Me Drawing Minato Namikaze From Naruto Shippuden

-Please Comment and Rate and Pass It Along To Your Friends Thanks!!!

Here's another Shadow Drawing from me:
(Sep. 24, 2011  11:10 AM)MLdragoMaster Wrote: Here's another Shadow Drawing from me:

That definitely looks better than the other one.... It's a pose I haven't seen of Shadow.

Your hands look well positioned (I can't draw hands to save my life)

Reshiram looks AWESOME!!
it has been a long time since i posted in this thread..hahah..
but well..i found something interesting to share..
made some drawings recently...i'm pretty satisfied with the results..pretty pleased... Eee
Aha, Pilot Rexgrip. Iron Man looking real nice there!
This is my picture of gingka i know he has a big head.
[Image: mg1xb.jpg]
By raystrikerxx at 2012-05-21[/php][/quote]
bump