[DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread!

Poll: Which Shop Shall Hold Our EVENT

Comic Asylum (5 dollar fee prize= store credit ONLY)
0%
Comic Book Craze (7 dollar fee=BEYBLADE PRIZES
100.00%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
(Jan. 22, 2019  2:40 PM)beydudemom Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2019  9:58 PM)momofanatic Wrote: Do you have any details available I believe we have a basketball game that day but not sure.

We're in San Antonio and my son would like to join! Please share more details as you have them!

Dragons lair on 1604 and Culebra there is an event on their Facebook page you can also join San Antonio beyblade.

(Jan. 21, 2019  9:58 PM)momofanatic Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2019  8:34 PM)HalfOrcSteve Wrote: I have set up a tournament Feb. 23 in San Antonio.

Do you have any details available I believe we have a basketball game that day but not sure.

information is at dragons lair Alamo ranch 
Definitely interested in Houston Tournament!
im starting a small group in houston on sundays at senpais cards and games
sorry sundays are packed for me but I might be able to make it on Saturdays
(Feb. 23, 2019  3:22 AM)church15200 Wrote: im starting a small group in houston on sundays at senpais cards and games

I’ll try to be there. What time on Sunday?
hi! i can go to Tomball, Houston, and Katy on some weekends
(Feb. 26, 2019  1:53 AM)Horsesponys11 Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2019  3:22 AM)church15200 Wrote: im starting a small group in houston on sundays at senpais cards and games

I’ll try to be there. What time on Sunday?

i usually start at 4 but this coming sunday i will not be there
(Feb. 28, 2019  1:31 AM)church15200 Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2019  1:53 AM)Horsesponys11 Wrote: I’ll try to be there. What time on Sunday?

i usually start at 4 but this coming sunday i will not be there
So is it happening this week or is it canceled?
(Nov. 23, 2018  5:00 PM)HalfOrcSteve Wrote: San Antonio community if you want a tournament I have a shop willing to give us some tables. I just need a head count.

Still setting up a tournament in SA? I’d go if there was one.
Created a discord server for the major TX areas I've seen mentioned here in case anyone wants to join to try and form a community (I'm DFW).
https://discord.gg/f5J8VXE
Also remember this WBO thread is supposedly for DFW, I'm pretty sure there is an Austin thread, and for the other areas, you guys should create new threads.
Hope this helps people find fellow bladers in their area.

Defensa.
Looks like we missed the Blader Bash on June 22, 2019. But they're coming back on June 20, 2020. Which is a long time away. Meanwhile, if anyone would like to meet up, my sons: Grant (10) and Landon (8) are all about BeyBlades, and we'd like to get a DFW league/tournament going so we don't have to wait until next June. We live in Farmers Branch (north Dallas) Please text me at 214-eight four six-8668 if you're interested. Thanks! Derrick
Working on setting up a tournament in Dallas. Shoot me a text (my # is 2 posts up) if you'd like to participate, or hit me up on the discord server.
(Aug. 07, 2019  8:13 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: DFW tourneys huh? ?

Yup! We have 5 so far. You’d make 6
I will advertise on Nextdoor to see if I can get any parents of bladders for the tournament

We have 8 now. Should have ~20 for Dallas tournament
(Jan. 22, 2019  5:24 AM)Mackattack Wrote: Anyone in the Dallas Fort Worth texas area have any clue if we have tournaments to go to in this area? 
Mackattack

I'm putting one together.  Let me know if you're still interested

(Jan. 06, 2019  7:08 PM)Gigabytegamer Wrote: Can someone do a tournament in Dallas, Fort Worth or Haltom City?

(Nov. 13, 2018  6:39 AM)BladerZ527 Wrote: I'm in the Dallas Fort Worth

By the way, Ilinuc, HUUUUUGE fan of yours!

I'm putting a tourney together.  Let me know if you're still interested

(Jan. 06, 2019  1:14 AM)GodParker Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2018  7:47 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Awesome! That’s the area I live in too. Thanks for watching!!

Hey everyone! We live in the DFW area too! My son is 7 and a huge blader fan! We’d love to do a tournament or just battle if anyone is interested.

Parker’s Mom

Parker's mom, let me know if you're still interested.  214-eight four six-8668
I want you, yes you, to create a tournament in Dallas (preferably in Oakcliff). We are Bladers too but all of the tournements are to far and cost to much, so please, create one here in dallas. I shall then make my first appearance in a Beyblade tournament
(Jan. 17, 2020  9:12 PM)sandstorm45 Wrote: I want you, yes you, to create a tournament in Dallas (preferably in Oakcliff). We are Bladers too but all of the tournements are to far and cost to much, so please, create one here in dallas. I shall then make my first appearance in a Beyblade tournament

Hi! Welcome to WBO!

In the future you should use the edit button instead of posting again.

I also need you to post in the North America subforum instead of just in WBO Communities.

Also, don't ever make a thread with all capital letters again, alright? It's considered yelling. It's rude.

Also, don't make a new thread where an existing Texas thread will do just fine. I will be moving this post into an existing thread soon

---

The WBO is a volunteer run organization. No one is being paid to do this. If you want to have a tournament, either become an organizer yourself,

https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Become-an-Organizer

or patiently, quietly, wait for someone in your region to become an organizer. No one owes you anything.

Now then, you're relatively close to Dallas. There may be organizers in your region. Why don't you ask about it here, in this thread I moved it to?
Not exactly looking for meetups and tournaments because of [CURRENT WORLD EVENT] buuuuut i would like to know any other local people in the dallas-fort worth area that i can talk with/play against competitively.
(Jul. 31, 2020  5:11 AM)2tothepower Wrote: Not exactly looking for meetups and tournaments because of [CURRENT WORLD EVENT] buuuuut i would like to know any other local people in the dallas-fort worth area that i can talk with/play against competitively.

I merged your "Yet Another Dallas/Fort Worth" thread into the existing Dallas/Fort Worth thread, so that people in your region can just check the one thread instead of everyone making their own and never finding each other.
thanks, crab

anyways, uh yeah! i'm a bit old-fashioned, so I don't exactly have any burst beys... however, i am very much interested in all of the metal fight beys and parts. if anyone wants to talk customs in a more reliable manner (i'm not the best at keeping up with forums), hit me up on discord, two^#3406
that doesn't mean i'm 100% disinterested in burst, though, and i'd love to learn about how the new system works.