[DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread!

Poll: Which Shop Shall Hold Our EVENT

Comic Asylum (5 dollar fee prize= store credit ONLY)
0%
Comic Book Craze (7 dollar fee=BEYBLADE PRIZES
100.00%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
I am probably super late to this, but I just recently got into beyblades and have been dying to find some people in my area to do some battles with. So, if anyone is still getting a tournament together, feel free to PM the details.
Hey guys, planning on hosting a tournament in the Dallas Fortworth area sometime soon . Just need 7 more people, and maybe a stadium or two. There will be prizes Smile

Reply or PM me if you can come, and recommendations for areas to host it would be nice.
Okay guys! I have an update! The Tournament will be held sometime late January or early February! I don't have a place finalized yet, but I have a few places that one of which I will use. Since it will be extremely cold here, and probably either snowing or raining, I'll be renting a building for us to use, so we don't freeze to death!

Also, we only need 5 more people! You know you wanna! There will be prizes, and cake! Well, maybe not cake. Maybe if everyone wants cake I can get a cake. But seriously, let me know if you want to come!
All I got currently is Zero-G/Shougun Steel beys but I am interested if I can swing the gas money....I might try to snag up other beys through the holidays somehow but it's not looking good that I will be able to get any....
(Nov. 30, 2014  1:30 AM)PhoenixStar Wrote: All I got currently is Zero-G/Shougun Steel beys but I am interested if I can swing the gas money....I might try to snag up other beys through the holidays somehow but it's not looking good that I will be able to get any....

There will be a standard and a limited tournament, so you can use anything in standard, and if you have any crystal wheels for the shogun so it's not synchromed, you can participate in the Limited as well.
I have 2 other people besides myself into beyblade (the others dropped out) and we really want to get into a tournament. We will most likely be there, so that would mean we need just 2 more people.
Like sora9332 said, I now believe only 2 others are needed so I can submit the event!
Do you have a set date and location ready ? If so, I could try to send Invites ahead of time, before the event gets approved just to see if we can gather those two or more players required.
(Dec. 01, 2014  9:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Do you have a set date and location ready ? If so, I could try to send Invites ahead of time, before the event gets approved just to see if we can gather those two or more players required.

No. I want it as soon as possible, but down here we can't just go out into the snow and freezing temperatures for hours with no problem, so I want to rent out a building, however for whatever reason no one is getting back to me. Until I can find a place, I can't really make a date either.

EDIT: Due to the fact that not a single place decided to respond to my emails, I am going to have to move it to the spring unless I can magically find a place, or someones wants to respond two+ weeks late.
ATTENTION DALLAS BLADERS! Tournament at UTD with the UTD Beyblde League. For more information check out this website! http://www.texasbeybladeleague.com/2017-2018-season
There's a UTD beyblade league? Never heard of it, when and where do you meet (if it's still a thing)?
I live close to Dallas
Heya, bladers! I was wondering if there was anyone in Texas willing to start a tournament! Anyone up for it, let me know, and i'll try my hardest to get a Texas league started!

It will be burst preferably, but those with metal fight will be considered, but as of now, burst only
I'm in the Dallas Fort Worth

By the way, Ilinuc, HUUUUUGE fan of yours!
(Nov. 13, 2018  6:39 AM)BladerZ527 Wrote: I'm in the Dallas Fort Worth

By the way, Ilinuc, HUUUUUGE fan of yours!

Awesome! That’s the area I live in too. Thanks for watching!!
I’m looking into getting a tournament in San Antonio. My kids just started playing and I play table top games so talking to my LGS for help.
Honestly don’t make it too far because I live in Grand Prairie, Texas
Anyone could meet in san antonio or new braunfels for a bey blade burst tournament
So we all live primary close to eachother cause im in San Antonio
Anyone making a tournament in Dallas? My family is going to Dallas on Thursday
San Antonio community if you want a tournament I have a shop willing to give us some tables. I just need a head count.
Do you guys know if there is anyone from North Houston? Dallas and San Antonio is quite the drive.
(Nov. 26, 2018  11:29 PM)Nerdbrox Wrote: Do you guys know if there is anyone from North Houston? Dallas and San Antonio is quite the  drive.

i am located in houston also.
I live near Katy and am okay with driving to houston

and I know a park we could have a tourney in