[DC, MD, VA, NC, NY] Team Jakusha! Accepting New Members!

Monies? Eh, though lets have some real conversation now... I am actually going to find a sig maker for us...
I believe for any team to actually work out you will need to hvae regular meet ups. We coulds imply meet up at tournaments but we will all be busy then I have noticed however, that many people who go to MD Tournamnet sometimes want practice tournamnets which is perfect we could hvae these practice tournaments once a month so we can meet up and stuff.
Would these practice tournaments be WBO sanctioned? Also, would it be just for members of this team, or for everybody?

Also, Insomniac, I appoint you leader of the Canada Branch! Congragualations! Try and get members from your area as well!
Thanks to Insomniac for making a team banner! She is now our official sponsor, XD.
Also, check the OP for it!
ginga Blader the Tournaments would not be WBO sanctioned but mnay people happen to like the idea of practice tournamnets possibly we could even have Team tournaments these days if more teams pop up. Also, if would be for our team but certainly other people may come if they desire but not invitations to our team practice but the Practice tournaments would be a good thing to take advantage of I thought it might simply be just us there that day though.

About the sig it looks very nice I wish it had Tsubasa in it XD since there are 3 founding members. But I'll use this sig indefinitly,
EDIT: As the sig looks amazing I think I'll actually take a custom one.
(Aug. 24, 2012  8:04 PM)*Billy* Wrote: EDIT: As the sig looks amazing I think I'll actually take a custom one.

My sis can re-size it for you (sig size). But can I join under the canadian branch?
You have to contact me, explaining why you think you are good for the job. It would be great to have you though!
If you need a sig maker, you have appeared to come to the right person. I am apparently "godly" at making sigs.
I just wanted to give my opinion on this.

Making this team a "worldwide" team is only going to make you inactive. Why? Because when you create these "branches", the people and leaders of that branch don't even do anything and the branches are just there. Eventually, one by one each branch just stop being active.

What I'm really saying, is your requirements are good, but at this point, if you make worldwide branches, the Leaders there will change the rules, and any old person can just join.

I would have joined this team if I didn't have a past experience with being on a team where the person who is the leader pretty much hasn't logged in since April-May.

I would recommend limiting it to just DC, MD, and VA; the places that you know active members will be.

For example, lets say someone from Canada created a branch there, (not Insomniac haha) and they dont live around any active tournaments. What then? You've created an essentially pointless branch that won't show they're skills at a tournament. So aren't you pretty much expanding for nothing?

If you want to make branches, then make sure that the Leaders are active members, that go to tournaments regularly. At least then, they can represent your team by just themselves, instead of having members that live in Canada, but miles away from the place it matters the most: a tournament.

Keeping it within a small area like MD and VA will also keep everything organized, so you at least know the Leaders of these different state branches your creating.

In conclusion, just make sure you don't make the wrong choices with this branch thing. You don't want to expand to somewhere just to have no activity.

But hey, what do I know? Tongue_out
Yes, I agree with all of that Tech. One of the reasons I accepted Sarah was because she said that she would start hosting tournaments soon. That in it of it's self is nice to know. But thank you Tech.
Yo, I purchased my three BB-10's yesterday. Two are un-opened, one I opened this morning. Tournament hosting ... here I come!
so um back to the meetup discussion wouldn't it be easier for us too have a chatroom or somthing(with a password of course)im pretty sure insomniac wouldn't be able to come i mean we will have the meet ups just also with a chatroom
We could make a website with a chat bar so we don't spam here even though its not spam but feels like it or for a better reason not to give things away.

About Divisions I did have a Team with Divisions and everything and frmom my experience like Tech said they fail... But if you make strong Divisions then they don't if we keep divisinos we would need main powerful people from that area that commonly enters tournaments. Insomniac does eem like a good canidate, if we are to keep divisinos then I suggest one in the NC-FL area. and I would hope to only keep this team in North American Continent.
(Aug. 26, 2012  4:15 AM)*Billy* Wrote: We could make a website with a chat bar so we don't spam here even though its not spam but feels like it or for a better reason not to give things away.

About Divisions I did have a Team with Divisions and everything and frmom my experience like Tech said they fail... But if you make strong Divisions then they don't if we keep divisinos we would need main powerful people from that area that commonly enters tournaments. Insomniac does eem like a good canidate, if we are to keep divisinos then I suggest one in the NC-FL area. and I would hope to only keep this team in North American Continent.

i was thinking off something like tinychat but we just post what times to be on like Saturday at 5pm(just an example) and if for some reason someone couldn't they would just pm one of the leaders
Oh, so like a virtual meet up is what you mean. I still prefer meet ups in real life but we could do Virtual once a week once a month in real life or Virtual if no of us can make in to silver spring that week.
Also, about the Sig, I was thinking 3 Leaders per Division Each Leader gets there own special Sig but all non leaders or simply only "Members" would have to use it. However we could just throw this idea all together incase some people don't want to have or change their personal sig.
Yes, I like the chat room idea, but just look at team In For The Kill's chat room. It sucks, because they made a public announcement about it, so members immediately SPAMMED the whole thing. About the sig thing, Insomniac and Shirayuki are our official sig sponsers, so if you want one, go through them.
(Aug. 26, 2012  1:32 PM)Ginga Blader Wrote: Yes, I like the chat room idea, but just look at team In For The Kill's chat room. It sucks, because they made a public announcement about it, so members immediately SPAMMED the whole thing. About the sig thing, Insomniac and Shirayuki are our official sig sponsers, so if you want one, go through them.

thats why i said I would set a password that only the members would be pmed about and i can ban people who arent supposed to be their
anyways since we are in agreement the chat room is in this link is http://tinychat.com/ajtheghostblood
Can I preview this site you are thinking of using? Instead of setting up a password, we could just PM everybody with the URL, and we use that.
umm too late for that i already put the url on this thread!
Can I join team Jakusha??
I apologize for the inconvenince but to join Team Jakusha you must have been to at least 2 Beyblade tournaments with a more wins than losses record. But once you get that done you can PM us some more details and more than likely after you have been to 2 Beyblade tournaments you will be accepted.
Can I join?
Hmm, probably. But you must PM me on why you think you should be on this team. Anyways, Insomniac, how close are you to that tournament getting approved?
I haz been accepted! Yay! (does stupid little happy dance)