Cyclone Ragnaruk testing

I can’t test it myself but this thread is for people to ask for someone else to test a cyclone ragnaruk combo.

Can someone please test Cyclone Ragnaruk Giga Volcanic’ (awakened) against World Helios II 2D (awakened) Zone’+Z?

Really it doesn’t matter too much what combo it’s against, just a competitive left spin LAD combo
Burst Customizations would be the right subforum for this, not Beyblade General. But only if you did the testing yourself.

Please don't post a thread (in the wrong subforum) asking someone else to test for you. I guess make that request post on a Beyblade random thoughts thread.
(May. 12, 2021  4:54 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Burst Customizations would be the right subforum for this, not Beyblade General. But only if you did the testing yourself.

Please don't post a thread (in the wrong subforum) asking someone else to test for you. I guess make that request post on a Beyblade random thoughts thread.

Ah, I see, thanks
I did a test with Cyclone Belial on the red 6 to see if this layer was better than Hollow Lucifer2 on 4A. I put both on Wheel Revolve, and switched the discs and drivers halfway through the tests, which in this case is five rounds. I did ten rounds with this test. I launched Cyclone Belial first for the first five tests and then Hollow Lucifer2 first for the last five tests. These tests were done in a TT standard stadium.

Cyclone Belial: 30% (3 OS)

Hollow Lucifer2: 70% (7 OS)

This is quite interesting to say the least, but overall I do think Hollow is still better than Cyclone, at least for same spin.
Try Cyclone Ragnarok 0 Revolve
(May. 25, 2021  5:07 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I did a test with Cyclone Belial on the red 6 to see if this layer was better than Hollow Lucifer2 on 4A. I put both on Wheel Revolve, and switched the discs and drivers halfway through the tests, which in this case is five rounds. I did ten rounds with this test. I launched Cyclone Belial first for the first five tests and then Hollow Lucifer2 first for the last five tests. These tests were done in a TT standard stadium.

Cyclone Belial: 30% (3 OS)

Hollow Lucifer2: 70% (7 OS)

This is quite interesting to say the least, but overall I do think Hollow is still better than Cyclone, at least for same spin.

Pretty sure Dynamite Belial Giga Venture-2 can beat Hollow Lc2 Wheel Ds' but that's for another thread

CYCLONE TESTING
Tests to see the difference in stamina between High Mode and Low Mode for Cyclone Blade:
CBL.Nx.Rs-2 VS WSp.Nx.Rs 1S (Left)
CBL.Nx.Rs+2 VS WSp.Nx.Rs 1S (Left)
Will post other Tests soon, as this test proved inconclusive of the Layers Actual stamina In high mode, defence, same spin stamina tests, will be following soon

Defence Testing
CBL.Gg.Nv+2 VS RLn.Xc 3A
CBL.Gg.Nv-2 VS RLn.Xc 3A
Final thoughts on defence potential of Cyclone:
Pretty decent, wings do help a big deal, low mode is better For defence.
Do note that Cyclone is easy to destabize in low mode so be careful when in use
idk if this should go on cyclone ragnaruk or dynamite belial but there is this really good combo
Cyclone Belial Gg Zn'+z -6 (but I think so it fits the thread use the ragnaruk core, but belial is the one recommended)

(low mode hard launch on same spin and high mode weak launch on opposite spin)
I dont have the parts so can anyone test it?
I was thinking against
tempest solomon xtend + 2A
and/or
rage helios II destroy' 3A

the video I saw was on the Db stadium so maybe lets test it on the standard one?
(idk)