Custom fire emblem yugioh cards

I made a lot of yugioh cards as I started to complete my fan made chrom deck and I want to make this thread so you people who made cards can have fun and chat with other people about your cards
I will not be sharing my cards people will want to copy my archetype this happen last time
Cool! could you talk about the archetype's strategy?
Life points have to be at zero and there cards that help my life point stay zero and continue the duel with my life points at zero
(Jun. 26, 2020  4:11 PM)kai edits Wrote: Life points have to be at zero and there cards that help my life point stay zero and continue the duel with my life points at zero
Cool, but if the opponent negate your effects?
It can negate hand traps spells traps monster effects too
Special summon
(Jun. 25, 2020  8:33 PM)kai edits Wrote: I will not be sharing my cards people will want to copy my archetype this happen last time

Wait. Hang on. You opened a thread to discuss cards you made up for Yugioh, and you refuse to post any of them, because you think someone will copy you?

Give me one reason not to close this thread right now. Grin
I can reveal one
(Jun. 26, 2020  9:05 PM)kai edits Wrote: I can reveal one
The boss?
Was it not Geddy Lee who said "Show, don't tell" ? It was.
it was indeed him, sir. i looked it up
Ok let me get it

How do I post a pic

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Gvd2Mc6xLH6pAvbu7
(Jun. 26, 2020  9:37 PM)kai edits Wrote: Ok let me get it

How do I post a  pic

Well the card is ours so you decide the effect, but in my opinion, it's effect is unfair, in the resolution method, i'll use my archetype as an example, as a co-link deck, the cards alone are medium, but when i got the full combo i got a giant aprox 4000 Atk that attacks multiple times, but i can only use this if i got the extra-link using the monsters in the right place
That's the old version the new one I can't show but nice feedback tho
(Jun. 26, 2020  10:39 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2020  9:37 PM)kai edits Wrote: Ok let me get it

How do I post a  pic

Well the card is ours so you decide the effect, but in my opinion, it's effect is unfair, in the resolution method, i'll use my archetype as an example, as a co-link deck, the cards alone are medium, but when i got the full combo i got a giant aprox 4000 Atk that attacks multiple times, but i can only use this if i got the extra-link using the monsters in the right place

That's the point 😈
I can beat anybody with my grima deck
(Jun. 27, 2020  10:48 AM)kai edits Wrote: I can beat anybody with my grima deck

The grima deck no one else can see?
Yeah I been working on it but I guess I can show my new archetype when I finish it.
(Jun. 28, 2020  10:45 AM)kai edits Wrote: Yeah I been working on it but I guess I can show my new archetype when I finish it.

Well when you're done and willing to show it to people, I'll reopen this thread. Until then, this thread is just clutter and spam, with you talking about how awesome these fake Fire Emblem Yugioh cards are, but not showing them, or just showing one.