[Cumming, GA, USA] 10/8/11- Georgia Bey Bash!

on
Hosted by
  Primal
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Lol, I just now noticed there was another tourney named 'Bey Bash'. Dead serious. XD

Well, it's time again... Time for another tournament in Georgia! This is my first time hosting a tourney, so I'm pumped!

Name-Georgia Bey Bash

Location-Fowler Park in Cumming, GA. The address is 4110 Carolene Way, Cumming, GA 30040.

Time-2:00pm until it ends!

Format-Most likely Round Robin, though if we get 12 or more participants, it'll obviously be Block RR.

Fees-The usual $5 entry fee. If you want to purchase a Blader Passport, that'll be $10.

Prizes- Metal Faces (Gun Metallic), Random Booster Vol. 7, and Basalt Horogium! First place picks first, etc.

If you have any legal stadiums, do everyone a favor and bring them. If you have one, tell me in your post.

We'll be playing under one of the small pavilions, on tables, obviously. Tongue_out If you're worried about getting parts messed up, bring a towel or two.

Confirmed participants:
-Kaiba Hiwatari
-iBeyblader
-Meteo L-Leone
-jinglejoe
-Redson205
-kai_hiwitari
-Storm Dragoon
-FlameWolf0100
-driger52dragoon
-blader of light
-nikyle123
-Frostyheat
-Vulcan Blaze
-Ferocious
-Flame Dranzer
-Nazo422

Unconfirmed participants:
-beybladerdx
-l drago 1234
-pegasusBD
-MetalZoroark21
-beybladeheart
-Dranzerx24

I shall see you all on October 8 for the greatest tournament of the season!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

No it is not, please use the Event Guide..
I can't come.
ill try my best to make it. live in brooklyn sorry might not get there in time for tornement. im truly sorry but is there any tornement brooklyn comming up?-
Sincerly,
Kagome Huragushi, age 12 favorite bey pegasus
I see no reason for you to go all the way to Georgia when. I'm guessing that there will be a tournament closer to Brooklyn than this one..check through the "Official Events" forum to look for tournaments near you.

EDIT: Can you change my name on the OP to "Ferocious"?

I live in covington and would like to attend your bash

Tongue_out
Okay guys, we're at 12 confirmed participants so (assuming everyone shows up) the tourney is now Block Round Robin!

Also, I have decided on prizes! They are:

3rd place: Metal Faces Gun Metallic Ver.!

2nd place: Random Booster Vol. 7!

1st place: Twisted Tempo! (the order of 2nd and 1st will probably change, hah)
Or maybe we can choose between which prize we want :D
First:One of the three
Second:One of the two left
Third:Whichever prize is left
Maybe??
(Sep. 29, 2011  3:19 AM)Ferocious Wrote: Or maybe we can choose between which prize we want Grin
FirstGaspne of the three
SecondGaspne of the two left
Maybe??

That's a good idea. So yeah, I'll go with your suggestion! Smile
(Sep. 29, 2011  12:30 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2011  3:19 AM)Ferocious Wrote: Or maybe we can choose between which prize we want Grin
FirstGaspne of the three
SecondGaspne of the two left
Maybe??

That's a good idea. So yeah, I'll go with your suggestion! Smile

Nevertheless, they're all good prizes! Thanks, Kaiba! Grin
i will try to go most likely i will be there
I am SOOOOO pumped! I'll be tired because I'm coming back form a school trip, but still! I hope my Beyblades will let me have maybe 3rd or 4th, especially Grand Cetus Grin
Alrighty, guys, it's just 6 days until the tournament! The prizes should be here tomorrow, so someone is going to walk away from this tourney with great parts no matter what (unless you pull Tornado Horuseus 130RSF from RBV7, iBeyblader Tongue_out).

Also, I want your input on something: Should I compete in this tournament? I've been thinking it over, and part of me is thinking I should, while part of me is thinking otherwise. I r confuzzled as to what I should do. Confused
Compete! I put a bid on a Variares and so far I think I got it! I really wanna battle you, Kaiba with my (hopefully) Variares! You, iB, jinglejoe, and everyone else!hopefully I'll get a 3rd! With so much luckiness, 2nd! No way 1st though...... so please compete!
Guess what.......My big bang metal core broke the 1st...........Convienient right, when the tournaments the 8th?:3 oh well.ill have to get another quick.Still cant wait!i cant wait to battle!Tongue_out
(Oct. 02, 2011  7:45 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Also, I want your input on something: Should I compete in this tournament? I've been thinking it over, and part of me is thinking I should, while part of me is thinking otherwise. I r confuzzled as to what I should do. Confused

Yes, because you cannot be content with just being six hundred ranks above mine : go for seven hundred ranks, hah.
(Oct. 03, 2011  2:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2011  7:45 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Also, I want your input on something: Should I compete in this tournament? I've been thinking it over, and part of me is thinking I should, while part of me is thinking otherwise. I r confuzzled as to what I should do. Confused

Yes, because you cannot be content with just being six hundred ranks above mine : go for seven hundred ranks, hah.

Ha, true; I must be as far ahead of you in the rankings as possible. Tongue_out So, I'll compete in the tourney (not just to get ahead of you, hah). Assuming Meteo L-leone wins that Variares, I'd like to go up against it. Smile
(Oct. 02, 2011  7:45 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Alrighty, guys, it's just 6 days until the tournament! The prizes should be here tomorrow, so someone is going to walk away from this tourney with great parts no matter what (unless you pull Tornado Horuseus 130RSF from RBV7, iBeyblader Tongue_out).

I got bad pulls on both RBV6 and RBV7. Yes, even though Killer Beafowl is a prize bey, it is a bad pull. Heck, Tornado Horuseus 130RSF is a better pull. Tongue_out
I will crush you with lagtira
(Oct. 03, 2011  8:57 PM)Frostyheat Wrote: I will crush you with lagtira

As much as I admire your Bey-Spirit, please do not post such things as "I will beat you with my (insert Beyblade here)!" It is spam.

Thank you. Grin
Anyone who is selling takara tomy items at the tourney could you post and tell what your selling?
Change of plans: I'll still be at the tournament and with a bit of luck get 3rd or 4th, but my Variares won't be here by the tourney :l hopefully, Kaiba will still compete and I'll hopefully still battle him!
(Oct. 03, 2011  11:20 PM)Meteo L-leone Wrote: Change of plans: I'll still be at the tournament and with a bit of luck get 3rd or 4th, but my Variares won't be here by the tourney :l hopefully, Kaiba will still compete and I'll hopefully still battle him!

My stuff from ToyWiz isn't going to make it here on time either. :\

(Oct. 03, 2011  11:01 PM)pegasusBD Wrote: Anyone who is selling takara tomy items at the tourney could you post and tell what your selling?

I'm not selling Takara Tomy items, but you could look on the first page and see my post that has all of the things I am selling.
I am probably going to get told to stop changing my mind, but I can go actually.
Can i bring a friend to the tournament because he really wants to go
(Oct. 04, 2011  2:27 AM)Storm Dragoon Wrote: Can i bring a friend to the tournament because he really wants to go

If he's got a WBO account, sure. If not, you can either make one for him or have him make one, then tell me his username, or I can make one for him after the tourney. Smile