[Cumming, GA, USA] 10/8/11- Georgia Bey Bash!

on
Hosted by
  Primal
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Lol, I just now noticed there was another tourney named 'Bey Bash'. Dead serious. XD

Well, it's time again... Time for another tournament in Georgia! This is my first time hosting a tourney, so I'm pumped!

Name-Georgia Bey Bash

Location-Fowler Park in Cumming, GA. The address is 4110 Carolene Way, Cumming, GA 30040.

Time-2:00pm until it ends!

Format-Most likely Round Robin, though if we get 12 or more participants, it'll obviously be Block RR.

Fees-The usual $5 entry fee. If you want to purchase a Blader Passport, that'll be $10.

Prizes- Metal Faces (Gun Metallic), Random Booster Vol. 7, and Basalt Horogium! First place picks first, etc.

If you have any legal stadiums, do everyone a favor and bring them. If you have one, tell me in your post.

We'll be playing under one of the small pavilions, on tables, obviously. Tongue_out If you're worried about getting parts messed up, bring a towel or two.

Confirmed participants:
-Kaiba Hiwatari
-iBeyblader
-Meteo L-Leone
-jinglejoe
-Redson205
-kai_hiwitari
-Storm Dragoon
-FlameWolf0100
-driger52dragoon
-blader of light
-nikyle123
-Frostyheat
-Vulcan Blaze
-Ferocious
-Flame Dranzer
-Nazo422

Unconfirmed participants:
-beybladerdx
-l drago 1234
-pegasusBD
-MetalZoroark21
-beybladeheart
-Dranzerx24

I shall see you all on October 8 for the greatest tournament of the season!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

You can put me on the confirmed list now Grin
Now I just hope that the dude I'm trading with's package doesn't get here XD
I'm trading both my BD145's to him...
OK i made an account for my friend and his user name is Flame Dranzer
Might not be able to come.hopefuuly another beyblade tourney in Georgia is here soon Uncertain
Oh and if i cant come i hope you have a great time!
I've been meaning to make a post in this thread my 777th post. Wink Luckyy~

Anyway: I'm 99% sure that anyone who has had a status change (can/can't/might go) has been added/removed from their respective lists. If I haven't taken care of you, please let me know. Grin

In about 40 hours, it'll be tournament time! I hope you guys are as excited as I am about it. Smile Good luck to everyone who is competing!
YES!!!! I've got all my beys set and ready! less than 24 hours now Grin I'll be the guy with my beys in a bey chamber and 2 launchers in my pockets. Hopefully, this time I won't go up against Scythe Kronos in my first battle. Lips_sealed
Anybody want to help me test my combos in some TT Attack stadiums Tongue_out
I don't know which attack combo or defense combo to use yet D:
Kaiba, sign up my brother as well. His username is Nazo422.
I really wish I could come! Sadly, I just registered last night. I'll be rooting for you guys! (maybe)
(Oct. 08, 2011  12:27 PM)DE.MON Wrote: I really wish I could come! Sadly, I just registered last night. I'll be rooting for you guys! (maybe)

You can still come, no matter when you registered. Smile If you want to come, by all means, you can.
Can't wait for the tourney! It's an hour drive for me, as it was for Kaiba for Bey Lightning. But I'm sure the long drive will be worth it! Grin

My ToyWiz stuff couldn't get here on time...

Good luck to all! Smile

EDIT: Don't forget that I'm selling some Beyblades!

I want to add this to the list: LEGIT RBV6 Killer Beafowl UW145EWD for $16! Sorry, does not come with box. Comes with stickers, though!

Proof of LEGIT Killer Beafowl pull right here:

Mmm, if I could get that Beafowl, I would... Hope you get some business! Grin

As iB said, good luck to everyone! No matter if you win or lose, it's going to be a fun experience. Smile
Nyeh. It feels as if the tourney was just announced a week ago.

Remember to bring a tournament-legal stadium, if you have one!

And again, good luck to all! Grin
(Oct. 08, 2011  12:28 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2011  12:27 PM)DE.MON Wrote: I really wish I could come! Sadly, I just registered last night. I'll be rooting for you guys! (maybe)

You can still come, no matter when you registered. Smile If you want to come, by all means, you can.
It's complicated. He signed up last night at my B-Day party, so his folks weren't ready. I'll be dressed in Adidas shorts and top with a beylocker and two lauchers. Good luck everybody!
(Oct. 08, 2011  5:02 PM)Vulcan Blaze Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2011  12:28 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:

It's complicated. He signed up last night at my B-Day party, so his folks weren't ready. I'll be dressed in Adidas shorts and top with a beylocker and two lauchers. Good luck everybody!

Ah, okay, that makes sense now. I'll see you there. Smile

(Oct. 08, 2011  5:04 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2011  5:02 PM)Vulcan Blaze Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2011  12:28 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: You can still come, no matter when you registered. Smile If you want to come, by all means, you can.

Ah, okay, that makes sense now. I'll see you there. Smile

Thank you! It is actually on September 29th. I don't know why I bother to hide my birthdate now.

I'm at the park. Looking forward to a great time!

If anyone needs to contact me, my cell number is 678-710-4544. plzdunspam Tongue_out
I told my mom we were leaving to early..anyone else already here? And are u just a random pavillion? Or is there a specific one i should go to?
(Oct. 08, 2011  6:29 PM)Ferocious Wrote: I told my mom we were leaving to early..anyone else already here? And are u just a random pavillion? Or is there a specific one i should go to?

I'm at pavilion F1. It's back near the soccer fields.
(Oct. 08, 2011  6:30 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2011  6:29 PM)Ferocious Wrote: I told my mom we were leaving to early..anyone else already here? And are u just a random pavillion? Or is there a specific one i should go to?

I'm at pavilion F1. It's back near the soccer fields.
Ok, ill probably get there when my sis is done playing at the playgrou.d.
Wow! That tournament was awesome! First tourney and first place Smile I think everybody did great though, even you Kaiba Tongue_out I was surprised that Variares BD145LRF beat your Basalt Aquario TH170CS Uncertain What height was it at? And thanks for hosting the tourney! I wish that I could have stayed for some free-play after the tourney, but my sis is gonna have a girl sleep over tonight.
I think everyone who came would agree that today was a blast! I'm sure you all want to know who won so...

First place was Ferocious! He annihilated the competition with Variares BD145LRF! For his prize, he chose Basalt Horogium.

Second place was Matthew 711! A new member, but obviously not new to the game. He chose the RBV7 and got Vulcan Horogium.

Third place was Vulcan Blaze! He mainly used an Earth combo, and he got the Metal Faces.

Hope everyone enjoyed it, and maybe we can get another tourney going soon! Smile
Glad you folks had fun. Who placed and what combos were used? And congrats on first! What did you pick?
EDIT: Kaiba, perfect timing Tongue_out
Yeah, I mean I used Kerbecs the whole time. Everybody did a great job. The metal faces are awesome! Thanx Kaiba and everybody else.
I wouldve used big bang pegasis 230 R2f.What combos did you use, and did you have a good time?