[Cumming, GA] 9/22/12- The Quest to Beat Mooncake!

on
Hosted by
  Primal
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

The Quest to Beat Mooncake!

Hello everyone! What you're currently reading is the official thread for Georgia's September tournament: The Quest to Beat Mooncake!. This tournament will be held at Ducktown Park in Cumming, our most frequent tournament site. The tournament will start promptly at 2:00, and will run until it ends.

Date: Saturday, September 22, 2012 @ 2:00 PM

5895 Heardsville Road, Cumming, GA, 30028

Surface: Grass! If you don't want your tips messed up, bring blankets!

Prizes: To be determined.

Confirmed Participants:
  • Primal
  • Harkins
  • Grimlock
  • Purple Pony
  • MxGIC
  • cosmicblader123
  • diblee123
  • Diablo226
  • beast0801

Unconfirmed Participants:
  • RuselBrown
  • Redson205
  • Sirius x Blazar

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

That is very bad ... Who did not come, except diblee123 ?
Maybe you should learn the rules and all and host one there, instead of waiting for someone to host for you.

If you think about it, maybe no one hosts there because it inconveniences them? Or maybe because the current location works for the regular participants? You should really consider everyone else in the equation.

:\

Kai-V: Ingulit was going to come, but didn't because of car problems.
(Sep. 23, 2012  3:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That is very bad ... Who did not come, except diblee123 ?
Only Purple Pony, Hark1nz, Grimlock, Demon, Diablo226 and I came. That means that, from the confirmed list, MxGIC, cosmicblader123, and beast0801 didn't attend.

But hey, let's hope that for future tournaments, we will have better attendance! Smile We could have had 8, but personal issues got in the way (which is perfectly understandable).
Me grimlock am stealthy fighter
By the way thanks primal for the prizes since since it was not offical
Sorry typo
Make sure if you're confirmed, you do come. If you're not sure, go on the unconfirmed list.
Ya really people don't want to drive 30 miles for nothing
(Sep. 25, 2012  2:51 AM)Grimlock Wrote: Ya really people don't want to drive 30 miles for nothing

30 minutes is nothing. Ive driven over 4 hours for a tournament. And traveled to another country for one.
Miles not minutes
I hope you guys all had a good time! Sorry about the small amount of people.
Wow, that really sucks that not enough people even came to make it official :\
I'd really had rather came to the tournament than go to Cancun, since we got lost on the bus on our first day Speechless
Well, I really hope we can get another proposal going and try to get enough people this time.
Why are we so scary for new members? Unhappy
I really hope that it's just the location, Marietta seemed to have a high member count. If you host another one, or if I can try to find the money to host my second, then I think Marietta is worth a shot.
Zancrow, I've been thinking about hosting a tourney/birthday party in Marietta next month. I'll let everyone know when or if I make plans to propose it. If I host one next month, it would be on either Saturday, October 20 or Sunday, October 21. The most likely location would be either the fields, a playground area, or a pavillion at Johnson Ferry Baptist Church (my church). Another possibility is the playground/basketball court area of Chattahoochee Baptist Church (Grimlock's church). There's also the field/track/basketball court at Dickerson Middle School (my school). East Cobb Park is also still an option.
Me grimlock want to come