[Cumming, GA] 11/19/11- Happy Holi-beys

on
Hosted by
  Primal
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Original name, huh? Cool

Yo, it's tourney time! Different venue this time, being Ducktown Park. Map will be posted soon.

Information!

Date- Saturday, November 19, 2011 @ 2:00 PM

Location- Ducktown Park in Cumming, GA. The address is 5895 Heardsville Road, Cumming, GA 30028.

Surface- Grass! Sorry, no pavilions this time. Unhappy

Prizes- TBD

I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map:
[Image: smvAfe]
^Curse you, broken image D:<

Seeing as this tourney is in the middle of November, it'll more than likely be cold. Dress appropriately for the weather!

Try to get there on time. I'll hold your matches for am hour; after that you're out.

There will also be a Lightning side event shortly following the tourney! Bring your Lightning wheels! BD145 isn't allowed, though. You can use it if you want a disqualification! Grin

Confirmed Attendees:
  • Kaiba Hiwatari
  • iBeyblader
  • Nazo422
  • Meteo L-leone
  • Vulcan Blaze
  • Spyro Harkins
  • Plastic Zeus
  • Flame Dranzer
  • Matthew 711
  • Lauren2011
  • cleediaz1992

Mark your calendars for the 19th- Happy Holi-beys is an event to attend!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Nov. 07, 2011  11:43 PM)iBeyblader Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2011  11:23 PM)Vulcan Blaze Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2011  10:17 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: You mean Tornado Horuseus? Tongue_out
Oh sorry. I was thinking of RBV8. You may get a frickin' prize bey again.

I hope so, hah. And to add to that, I have 2 more RBV7's coming from ToyWiz.

Yay
BTW Can I judge, Kaiba?
(Nov. 07, 2011  11:44 PM)Vulcan Blaze Wrote: BTW Can I judge, Kaiba?

IIRC he has already chosen the judges, including myself.
If more than expected people show up, we might pick another judge.
(Nov. 07, 2011  11:56 PM)iBeyblader Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2011  11:44 PM)Vulcan Blaze Wrote: BTW Can I judge, Kaiba?

IIRC he has already chosen the judges, including myself.
If more than expected people show up, we might pick another judge.

Please more people show up than expected.
Smile "Picking up feet running out of town going head to head it's a way of life gotta fall down, eat ground to get back up again. let's BEYBLAAADE let's BEYBLAAADE" This is just to raise our spirits. Now for on topic. I have a question: Will it be Block Round Robin Again? That was fun yet scary for me.
EDIT: It could have been "time", I might not have heard clearly.
(Nov. 08, 2011  1:47 AM)Meteo L-leone Wrote: Smile "Picking up feet running out of town going head to head it's a way of life gotta fall down, eat ground to get back up again. let's BEYBLAAADE let's BEYBLAAADE" This is just to raise our spirits. Now for on topic. I have a question: Will it be Block Round Robin Again? That was fun yet scary for me.
I swear it was 'running out of time' but whatever. If you ask DE.MON if he can enter, it probably will, because we'll have 12 attendees.
put me on the maybe list
THE TOURNAMENT IS CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

This is a message from Kaiba:
Kaiba Hiwatari via YouTube PM Wrote:I can't get on the WBO right now, so I need you post this in the tourney thread. Until further notice, the tournament is cancelled due to personal reasons. If they ever get resolved, I'll post in the thread to announce it's back on. If I don't post and it is 3 days prior to the tournament, whoever is able can host it if they wish.

If he cannot make it, and it is 3 days prior to the tourney, I will change the location of the tourney, but the date will remain the same.

More information later.

EDIT: Is the current location fine? Or would it be easier to hold it at Swift Cantrell Park, where WBO Bey Lightning was?
At Swift Cantrell Park, we found you guys easier. How big is Ducktown Park? It is sad that Kaiba can't comeUnhappy
Don't know, never been there. Tongue_out
._. Swift Cantrell Park gets my vote. Man, I was looking forward to battling Kaiba....a rematch with iB will be fun though. Happy Holi-beys that might be cancelled, here I come!
Let me just say this now, sorry if I don't recognize you at first. I have a hard time remembering faces I don't see often, lol.

People I CAN remember: Vulcan Blaze, because he's Indian, and so am I lol
Ferocious: Long hair
Kaiba: Glasses
Plastic Zeus: I just remember his face, lol
jinglejoe: Facial hair IIRC

But if I see your face, chances are, I will remember you.
Hey guys, it's Kaiba. I'm taking a reeeaaally big risk by posting here, but I have something to say: I'll most likely be able to host this tourney. I've got a decent part of the 'problem' resolved, and hopefully I'll be able to post here again ensuring the tourney is on.

As was mentioned before, if I cannot make it, iBeyblader will host it at Swift Cantrell Park. Hope everything turns out well if I can't go. Smile

Oh, and thanks for remembering me by my glasses, iB. Tongue_out
(Nov. 10, 2011  12:14 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Oh, and thanks for remembering me by my glasses, iB. Tongue_out

Hah, I was joking. I remember you by your face mainly, AND then your glasses.
This is me when I saw Kaiba's post.
YES!! THE TOURNEY WILL HAPPEN! Maybe I'll be able to battle with my new Beat Lynx! Maybe I'll beat ferocious at least once of of three times! Maybe I won't be in the block with the people who crush everybody! EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!
(Nov. 10, 2011  1:13 AM)Meteo L-leone Wrote: This is me when I saw Kaiba's post.
YES!! THE TOURNEY WILL HAPPEN! Maybe I'll be able to battle with my new Beat Lynx! Maybe I'll beat ferocious at least once of of three times! Maybe I won't be in the block with the people who crush everybody! EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!

The tourney will happen, Kaiba or not, but hopefully with Kaiba, hah.

(Nov. 09, 2011  11:54 PM)TheDarkSonic Wrote: hmm i still wish there are tournaments in Tucson AZ it would be awesome but im already heading to the Yu-Gi-Oh tournament this saturday.. and theres a tourney at toys r us on the same day......(beyblade of course) i still dont know where im going next hmm

Why are you posting here? This has completely nothing to do with the tourney.
EAST COBB PARK PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me, Matthew 711, Lauren2011, and some of my friends from school really want a tournament at East Cobb Park in Marietta.
(Nov. 10, 2011  1:30 AM)jinglejoe Wrote: EAST COBB PARK PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me, Matthew 711, Lauren2011, and some of my friends from school really want a tournament at East Cobb Park in Marietta.

Try to make accounts for your friends before the tourney so Kaiba/I can put them on the list of entrants, and make it easier to organize everything.

And sorry, I can't hold it at East Cobb Park, as I am not familiar with that park.
Well then Swift Cantrell Park gets my vote.
(Nov. 10, 2011  1:44 AM)jinglejoe Wrote: Well then Swift Cantrell Park gets my vote.
Just using this as an example, but...
From what I've read, if Kaiba can host, it'll be this Ducktown Park or something, and if he can't and iB does, it'll be at Swift Cantrell Park. It all depends, if I get the right memo from the recent posts. Or is this magically becoming a voting game? lol
(Nov. 10, 2011  1:51 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2011  1:44 AM)jinglejoe Wrote: Well then Swift Cantrell Park gets my vote.
From what I've read, if Kaiba can host, it'll be this Ducktown Park or something, and if he can't and iB does, it'll be at Swift Cantrell Park. It all depends, if I get the right memo from the recent posts. Or is this magically becoming a voting game? lol

Bingo.

Either way this turns out, I wish the best of luck to everyone! Grin
(Nov. 10, 2011  1:51 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote:

Actually, Kai-V told me to ask everyone else where they'd like the tourney to be held if Kaiba can't make it.
(Nov. 09, 2011  11:43 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: Let me just say this now, sorry if I don't recognize you at first. I have a hard time remembering faces I don't see often, lol.

People I CAN remember: Vulcan Blaze, because he's Indian, and so am I lol
Ferocious: Long hair
Kaiba: Glasses
Plastic Zeus: I just remember his face, lol
jinglejoe: Facial hair IIRC

But if I see your face, chances are, I will remember you.
Yay, you can recognize me! I recognize Kaiba by his face really.
Selling Vulcan for $10 if CRU decides not to trade me.

Vulcan Blaze, you might be interested, you can save your black, painted Vulcan and use this unpainted one, lol.
(Nov. 12, 2011  2:28 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: Selling Vulcan for $10 if CRU decides not to trade me.

Vulcan Blaze, you might be interested, you can save your black, painted Vulcan and use this unpainted one, lol.

that's a coinkydink, because I was about to ask you if it was painted or not. Well that answers my question. If I buy it, I will buy it at the tourney. It is cheaper than it would be on ToyWiz, so I will probably buy it.Speechless
I would like to sign up for this tournament but can u help me make one in Columbus Georgia