Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Aug 2014]

(Sep. 07, 2011  12:15 PM)Bey Ninja 14x Wrote: Hey kai-v how will our credits be recorded

They are added to your profile everytime a tournament you participated in is processed.
Hey can i trade my 2 credits for a diamond face
how much r those mar red grips in stock right now?
Is there any chance you'd restock? The main thing I wanted is gone(original Mercury Anubis)
(Sep. 12, 2011  2:18 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Is there any chance you'd restock? The main thing I wanted is gone(original Mercury Anubis)
(Aug. 15, 2011  2:42 PM)Kei Wrote: If some prizes go out of stock, we may re-stock them, or we may not. It's hard to say right now.

How much would be a majority of your matches? More than half of the matches?
(Sep. 15, 2011  9:28 PM)Stealth Wrote: How much would be a majority of your matches? More than half of the matches? I'm sure I won most of my matches.

Yes, more than fifty percent. Credits for the Los Angeles tournament have not even been given yet ...
Man I never new about this amazing Credit system this is amazing now I don't have to save up a lot of money for limited edition beys. Thanks Kai-V
(Sep. 17, 2011  12:42 AM)the4anime Wrote: Can I have 1 face booster diamond and 1 face booster pearl

Requests should be made in PMs.
im going for the grip
I haven't gotten my credits, but everything else has been processed. I should have 6 credits. I want to redeem them for 1 Face Booster Diamond and 1 Face Booster Pearl.
(Sep. 24, 2011  6:00 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: I haven't gotten my credits, but everything else has been processed. I should have 6 credits. I want to redeem them for 1 Face Booster Diamond and 1 Face Booster Pearl.
Read bold text.
(Sep. 17, 2011  12:43 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2011  12:42 AM)the4anime Wrote: Can I have 1 face booster diamond and 1 face booster pearl

(Sep. 24, 2011  1:49 PM)Futomos Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2011  6:00 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: I haven't gotten my credits, but everything else has been processed. I should have 6 credits. I want to redeem them for 1 Face Booster Diamond and 1 Face Booster Pearl.
Read bold text.

He isn't requesting. He is just saying what he wants to get once they get processed.
(Sep. 24, 2011  1:57 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote:
Read bold text.
(Sep. 17, 2011  12:43 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Requests should be made in PMs.

He isn't requesting. He is just saying what he wants to get once they get processed.

I got confused, so never mind.
Read bold text.

I knew someone would say that... That's why I already PM'ed Kei.

I will aim for the WBBA Stamina & Defense Parts Set! I've been wanting an MFB bey but have no access to a credit card.Unhappy That is my main goal of going to Project Beyham 2.5! to earn the prizes.
you do relize that set is just tips and tracks, not a full beyblade?
i have been in 3 tournys and got first in one so i have 8 credits i want to defense and stamina pack
(Oct. 29, 2011  6:39 PM)KamiKaziBlader Wrote: i have been in 3 tournys and got first in one so i have 8 credits i want to defense and stamina pack

If you want something PM a commitee member but you have only 7 credits and the pack costs 9.
What does the yellow Aries look like?
(Oct. 30, 2011  11:52 PM)Deikailo Wrote: What does the yellow Aries look like?

Imagine the purple from the original Aries Wheel as being yellow instead.
(Oct. 31, 2011  12:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2011  11:52 PM)Deikailo Wrote: What does the yellow Aries look like?

Imagine the purple from the original Aries Wheel as being yellow instead.
How was this Beyblade made available in Japan? Is it a first place prize or something?
(Oct. 31, 2011  8:00 AM)Deikailo Wrote: How was this Beyblade made available in Japan? Is it a first place prize or something?

It is an incredibly rare WBBA recolour.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-13-Ra...7#pid74627
On the image, if I know my Japanese characters, it seems to say that there are only twenty.