Create your own bit beast/MFB spirit

WARNING: This is merely a rough draft. Don't think that this is my entire Bit Beast.

Name 1: Anaklusmos

Description: Imagine a guy wearing Greek armor wielding a glowing bronze sword. Then, imagine the guy actually being a giant skeleton, wreathed by an aura the same color as the blade.

That's all I have for my custom Bit Beast. I can't really think of anything else, so I'll have to tell you the rest when I think of it. Also, can anyone guess what language other than their native one - unless they live in that country - Anaklusmos comes from?
(Jan. 10, 2016  4:14 AM)Peter_Potter Wrote: WARNING: This is merely a rough draft. Don't think that this is my entire Bit Beast.

Description: Imagine a guy wearing Greek armor wielding a glowing bronze sword. Then, imagine the guy actually being a giant skeleton, wreathed by an aura the same color as the blade.

That's all I have for my custom Bit Beast. I can't really think of anything else, so I'll have to tell you the rest when I think of it. Also, can anyone guess what language other than their native one - unless they live in that country - Anaklusmos comes from?
Shoutout to Percy Jackson lol.
Name:Flame Kitsune
Type Balance
Element:Fire
Apperance [img]GW422H508[/img] A flame fox with 8 tails
Special move:Flame Cyclone: When it creates a cyclone of fire and anything that gets sucked in gets thrown out while losing some spin everytime.
Pack: when it creates an illusion with many other of it self that can hurt the other bey.
Cyclone rush:When the bey spins so fast that it creates cycones everywhere.
Spin Switch: when the bey jumps out of the stadium and switches it spin so it can go from Clockwise to Anti-Clockwise.
Name: Gravity Horse

Type: Balance

Appearance: Gravity Perseus combined with Pegasus

Element: Dark

Special Powers:
Whatever the Heck Pegasus and Perseus' special powers are
name: neptune guardian leviathan
type: attack
Appearance: guardian leviathan in neptunian armor with a trident in the right hand
element: water
special attack 1: dive mirage it dives underwater and strikes the other blades from underneath
special attack 2: deep sea trident blast shoots energy blasts from the trident
special attack 3: supremacy tidal wave strike creates supreme sized tidal waves and strikes the blades at full power
Name: Evil Poltergeist
Type: Attack
Appearance: A skeletal, ghostly figure coated in rags.
Special move: Skull Buster
Special move II: Cerebral Blood Wave

Jesus, that's edgy.
(Jan. 10, 2016  4:14 AM)Peter_Potter Wrote: WARNING: This is merely a rough draft. Don't think that this is my entire Bit Beast.

So, I have the rest of it (years later), and it goes as such:
Type: attack
special move: n/a at the moment; needs a name and description.
Name: Phoenixiorre
Type: Balance
Element: Fire
Appearance: A blue phoenix with chains on it
If it's my turn....
Then first I want to ask a question.....
Do you really made a bit beast?
Or you all are just joking about it....and writing what you want
If you all made a reel life bit beast then HOW does it works?
Beyblade Name: Dark Guirve
Rotation Movement: Reverse Rotation 
Type: Attack, Defence, Stamina, Balance  
Special Moves: Dark Wave of Destruction.
Epic Tornado
Roar of the Demons
Divine Flight

Ultimate Move: Hellfire Burst

Abilities: Clone the bey with lots of identical beys.
Absorb the opponents beyblade and trade it for the opponent’s bet to feel weak and slow.
It will break the opponents bey splitting it in half unable to be fixed.

About this Bey: When launched Dark Guirve has the ability to attack the opponents bey with overwhelming power. When the opponent attacks Dark Guirve will go in defense mode and let the opponent bey drain his power. Guirve starts to absorb the bey’s energy to spin. When the bey power is gone. Guirve will go in to attack and finish the opponent and make sure that the opponent’s bey will be severely damaged and broken. The beholder (me) of this bey wants to complete the Dragon Emporor’s Legacy (Ryuga) and fight off any strong opponents that try to get in the way of this bey.
Beyblade Burst
Name:Sacred Dragoon (sD)
Type:Balance
Elements:Sacred Master Spirits
Parts:
Layer:Sacred Dragoon (God Layer)
Disk:Ultimate
Frame:Sacred
Driver:Spin Reeboot
Atlas Unbound "the Forbidden One"
Type: Supremely Superior Balance
Elements: All elements
Appearance: Atlas the Titan with broken chains
Instant Finishing Ultimate Attacks: Binding revenge, unleashes a profane amount of attacks that the opposing Beyblade absolutely cannot evade that causes every single opposing Beyblade to disassemble(Bursts burst Beyblades, unscrews MFBs, and disassembles plastic Beyblades)
Extreme Superior equilibrium, outlasts everything from heavy attacks to legendary defense and supremely superior stamina.
Spin pattern: can start left or right spin, but changes constantly during the battle.
Parts: Atlas Unbound (layer)
100 (the ultimately supreme forge disc exclusive to Atlas Unbound)
Blind flash rage equalizer (ultimate supreme frame found only on Atlas Unbound as it is incompatible with any other Beyblade for it has a mind of its own)
Undertaking sinful revenge (the most superior tip in Beyblade history only usable on Atlas because of it's not on Atlas it causes extreme constant bursts)
WL rate infinity : 0 
The beholder (that would be me) is always protected by the aura produced by Atlas Unbound and is always ready for a Challenger coming to take my title as world Beyblade champion.
Name: Vortex Valentinux
Element: Vortex
Apperance: Purple Galaxy hydra
Special attack: A tornado that lands on the beyblade and smashes it.
(Dec. 21, 2016  5:35 AM)SimplyApollo Wrote: Name: Evil Poltergeist
Appearance: A skeletal, ghostly figure coated in rags.
Special move: Skull Buster
Special move II: Cerebral Blood Wave

Jesus, that's edgy.

A poltergeist is when a malevolent spirit haunts a building, person or object.
Name: NIGHTMARE LONGNIOUS (Knight Nexos AKA NIGHT, Marion AKA MARE, Lagoon AKA LONG, and Sagittarius AKA NIOUS)
Type: Ultimate Type (Attack, Defense, Stamina, and Balance)
Element: Knight Nexos; Metal, Marion; Wind, Lagoon; Ice, and Sagittarius; Fire
Apperance: Four Headed Dragon
Special move what it does: Tornado Lightning Crush (very First Special move), True Tornado Lightning Crush (During the World Championship final battle), Fiery Fast Punch (First battle of the World Championship), and Phantom Crash (Healing special move).
Name:
Crystal Wolf
Type:
Stamina
Appearance:
Wolborg
Central
Bearing
Element:
Earth
Special Powers:
Raining Rainbow Crystals
Special move:
Storm Crystal
NAME: Blue Snake +3'
TYPE: Defense
SPIN: Right Spin
ELEMENT: Snake
APPEARANCE: A LARGE SNAKE FULLY COVERED WITH BLUE JUST LIKE DRUM'S DRAGON'S COLOUR] EXCEPT FOR ITS UNDER PART WHICH IS DARK BLUE. HAS RED EYES AND IT'S FACE IS RED.... HAS A VOILET TONGUE

SPECIAL MOVES:
Second Storm
Third Eye
Blue Bite

Second Storm: The bey goes to the center and creates 2 storms each in different places usually used for a ringout finish

Blue Bite: The bey knocks off itself and it's opponent. It tries to burst them in the air, by moving the metal part of the beyblade
Third Eye: The strongest one. It can even break beyblades, a very fast launch result in even defeating Valkyrie
(May. 03, 2008  3:15 PM)devitoman Wrote: It's what the topic says heres the template

Name:
Type(attack, defence):
Element:
Apperance (pics are allowed):
Special move what it does:

Heres mine

Name: Hydronoix
Element: water
Apperance: A pheonix made out of water
Special move: Hydroniox backspin If your spin is right and your opponets is left (or vice versa) then it should collide and and knocks the wind out of your opponet's blade (needs an engine gear that activates when collides)

Name: 
Heat Saurer
Type:
Attack/defense
Appearance:
Crimson eyed spinosaurus surrounded by molten rock
Element:
Magma
Special Powers:
Heat blasts
Special move:
Volcanic clash
dang this looks interesting i might as well make one thats been on my mind for the longest...

Name: Lycarios (Full Name: Crystal Lycarios S145RF)
Type: Defense
Element: Ice
Appearance: A cyan saber-toothed tiger with icicles for Fangs, and has a white/light blue mist surrounding it.
Special Move:
Crystal Shard Striker: Crystal Lycarios jumps into the air, then falls down on the opponent, bringing (energy) ice-like shard down on the opponent. This is it's signature move.
Gale Blizzard: Lycarios takes the center, then generates a misty tornado around it, blowing anyone daring enough to try and hit it up into the air.

Ultimate Move:
Soaring Blizzard Shard Crash: Crystal Lycarios generates a fierce wind aura around it, using the momentum it gains by surging up the stadium to fly into the air, releasing one huge energy icicle shard right onto the opponent as it crashes on to it, dealing devastating damage.