Create your own bit beast/MFB spirit

Name = Dark Zeus
Type = Balance (Attack and Stamina)
Element = Darkness
Appearance = http://www.google.co.in/imgres?num=10&hl...s:15,i:140 (the credit of the pic does not goes to me)
Special Attack = Deadly Dark Nightmare (a move which makes the blader have a feeling of death and nightmares and make him feel like why the hell he is alive and start loosing consciousness)

(Sep. 02, 2012  4:37 PM)Charming Prince Wrote: HELLO DUDE. IAM NEW HERE

Hello, dude. You are spamming here.
Name- Strike Crux BD145CF
Type- Balance
Element- Earth
Appearance- Incredibly smooth and heavy.
Special Attack- Hammer Drill- When the tip is attacked, the beyblade goes back and hammers into the other one. After this the oppenent cannot move, because BD145 will drill into it.
Name: Vortex Ariadne

Bey-spirit: A giant grey spider with purple eyes and antenna

Special move: Silky Dead - Thick thread wraps around the opponent's spirit, choking it untill it's spirit is crushed.

I wonder why I made this, considering I have arachniphobia. I guess I couldn't think of anything else...
My (IRL) just-for-fun Hasbro attack-type combo, (Horuseus facebolt) Bakushin Capricorn WD145LF, would have a bit-beast that's basically just a big, glowing orange swirling eye monster thing, and would have three special moves:

Explosion Tempest Quake, where Capricorn tilts to the side and causes vibrations with LF which result in pieces of the stadium shooting up into the air and the opposing Bey getting smashed up into the air.

Tempest Eye Strike would be basically a hyperfast orange version of Pegasis's Storm Bringer (I've actually managed to carry this one out once.).

And finally a move that I actually carried out on my mom's Bey(minus the cyclone, of course.), Shadow Storm Dual Uppercut, where Capricorn comes in on its opponent and shoots it a short way into the air before hitting it again and sending it sky-high with a cyclone thing, which SHOULD cause an epic KO.

I thought of Explosion Tempest Quake when I watched Capricorn tornado stalling at amazing speeds and causing the stadium to wiggle all over the place, and the other two are just exaggerated versions of moves Capricorn actually performed: Tempest Eye Strike was just a lucky tornado ridge unhook and Shadow Storm Dual Uppercut was an actual KO move my bey actually did... It was actually pretty awesome despite being an unspectacular two-inch popup followed by a one-foot KO. Normally beys don't cause others to pop up into the air and bounce off a second time. Tongue_out
name:drago
type:defense
appearence:dragon
element:cosmic
special moves:cosmic destruction(drago floats in the middle of the stadium and begins to shine bright causing the other bey a stadium out)
mode changes:attack mode,defense mode,stamina mode
Name:- Ebonyian (The darkest wood known to man, a tree that can stand the test of time over centuries, the emnient EBONY tree. Along with the unyielding rock, darker then a dead mans eyes, OBSIDIAN)

Type:- Endurance (Able to out last with extra spin duration, and slightly higher then average speed, but a weakness to attacks and light type pokem... I mean bit beasts...)

Element:- Darkness, the veil of night

Bit Beast:- A jet black wolf, with eyes as bright as the moon, tribal markings shimmer in silver down his back and legs. A cape of ghostly, dark feathers make up his raven like wings.

Unique Attack:- As the blade picks up speed around the dish, Ebonyian opens his wings, creating a black veil, absorbing the very light from the arena itself, making his oponent blind. During this a wolf like screech is heard sending shivers down the spine of his opponent. All he has to do now is attack from the shadows and outlast the enemy Bey.

name:grand huntingdog
apperance:a pincher with a spike collor and with sharp teeth ready to shred anyone in its way
element:fire,earth,dark,plasma
mode changes:fangmode- a mode that makes his stregth times 2{ blackout mode- it makes the bey 2 times as fast
specialmove:
fangmode
grand infero fang:it lights the bey an fire and starts charging at the enamy
galetic power: its creates a void in the middle of the field and sucks it in to space by his constolation
blackout mode
shadow rip its creates a wave of darkness that it rides on
black ring of fang: it starts spinninf faster than usual than it disapears by makes a black hole then shoots out of the blackhole from the top of the beyblade with a giant ring of stars
beyblade desription
huntingdog wheel: it looks like heruleos whell but spikes are pointing up and its black
grand a heavy whell that has shards pointing out looking like the dogs collor
mm mediummetal like the regular medium spin track but it is metal
es freespinning tip
Name: Me
Element: Awesome
Appearance: I look like myself
Special Move: Get Girl and Be Awesome

Just kidding XD This is a good thread!
Name: Servelus
Appearance: A relatively small bit beast, it is a Serval with tan and black spotted fur with a spear at the end of its tail.
Technique: Servelus jumps high into the air, as Servals often do, then comes down and strikes the opponent with its tail.
Yup.
Diablo Satan
Type: Attack
Element: Darkness/Evil
Appearance: [Image: images11.jpg]
Special move: dimension - A special move which makes a battle to reach and dimension of darkness, troture and fear making the blader fear and pain loosing concentration and naturally beyblade. If blader doesnt loose concentration than same is done with beyblade.
Name: Lightning Gryphon
Appearance: looks like griffolyon but it is navy blue and yellow
ElementConfusedtorm
Attacks: Shock Attack, Surge Defense, Talon Strike, Lightning Cyclone
name:smash tricera H145 WD
type:defense
element:earth
appearnce: triceratops
special move:tri-horn crusher
Name: Torch Kronos
Type: Balance
Element: Fire
Appearance: Half phoenix - Half Titan
Special move: Phoenix Flaming shield, Devil's Horns

Phoenix Flaming Shield is a basic but thick fire wall and Devil's Horns makes two big 'horns' come out on either side of the bey, initiating a full power smash on the other bey.
name:Cross Djinn MS (Metal Switcher)
type:balance(metal switcher changes between metal tips before and after battles)
element:fire
appearance: white and red fox with long horns and three tails each labeled with a sylized MS,MB,MF respectively
special moveUnhappyMsharp) djinn slant; lets the bey slant at unreal angles and then pop up at a supercharged velocity sending lighter beys flying
(Mball) Djann offensive dodge; since the metal ball slide easily after he gets hit he uses the momentum to sway quickly around the base of the bowl until it has so much momentum it flies everywhere at high speeds.
(Mflat) Ifrit half pipe; again the bey uses the metal tip to glide mor effectively, this time the bey uses all its force to shoot up the stadium side and when it comes back down, depending on the strength of the jump, the fire will be red blue or white (red: high sped,blue: high speed, supercharged hits, white: teleportation, OHKO strength smash
name:stealth jaguar
type: balance
element: earth+dark
Appearance:a black jaguar that comes from the shadows and slices you
special move: shadow claw slash

Name: shadow ghoul
Type: defense
element: dark
Appearance: one of those shadow ghouls you see on movies with those claws and tail like that spirit in legend of korra.
special move: dark blitz
Hello

Mine is

Name : Elemental Dragonoid

Element : Earth,Fire,Wind,Water,Light,Dark

Speciality: Element change with modes

Special move : Element burst
Name: Lava Vulpecula
Element: Fire and Lava
Appearance: A fox with flames coming from his body, and blazing off of the end of his tail.
Special Move (Cyclone Crashing Lava Wave): Vulpecula dashes around the stadium at high speeds, leaving trails of lava and fire behind it, and as the more it rotates around the stadium, the bigger and better the flow of the lava gets. The lava then begins to come from the cyclone crashing inwards on the opposing bey at full force in the form of huge lava waves.
Name:Climax Percival

Type:Attack

Element:Unlimited/neutral

Appearance:A silver armoured knight with blue eyes,a yellow mane with red and green lines surrounding it

Special MoveUnhappyClimatic Limit Nova Flash)Tongue_outercival appears and raises his lance then he roars and throws his lance in the air making it charge then he crashes into your bey and called his lance to his and strikes with it.
Name: Ixion
Type: Attack-Stamina
Element: Lightning
Apperance (pics are allowed): a white tiger with black stripes enshrouded in blue lightning

Special move what it does:

Lightning Crash: Slams from the sky covered in lightning

Thunder claw: lightning fuelled smashing strikes
This looked like great fun.

Name: Necros L Drago.
Element: Chaos
Apperance: Kinda like Meteo L Drago, but Black intead of White.
And as for the bit beast...Special moves: #1 Chaos Wind. #2 Mystical Space Typhoon. (yes.. just the YGO card.)
Stats:
ATK - *****
DEF - **
END - ***
Name: Prince
Element: Lightning
Appearance: A shiny sword which is shining
Special move: Long spikes on the fusion wheel charge towards the opponent at full speed attacking it

EeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEee
Name: Nightmare Driger

Type: Survival (Zombie)

Element: Darkness

Special Techniques: Hellfire Claw - First it crouches, then the claws of the beast become engulfed in crimson and black flames as it pounces on and tears at the opponent
Appearance: A tremendous winged lion with a black head and body, crimson mane, dark blue wings, curved silver horns and eyes the color of molten gold. ( So basically a very demonic looking version of Guardian Driger)

Devourer of Souls - Just as the beyblade starts to slow down, it steals spin from the opponent's blade and gains a massive boost in speed, as this happens Nightmare Driger(the bit beast) appears and opens its mouth to "devour' the "soul" of its opponent.
Name: Luikro
Appearance: Light green fusion of Jolteon & Shuppet from Pokemon
Special Move: Vortex Web - Creates tornado around opposing bey then wraps it around it to slow down the opponent.
I would never lose to you all if i had this.Stupid
(May. 03, 2008  3:15 PM)devitoman Wrote: It's what the topic says heres the template

Name:Xernes
Type defense
Element:life
Apperance (pics are allowed):A deer-like bit beast with multi-horns
Special move what it does:Xernes light beam: Xernes will shot a beam from it's horns
Light wave: kernes will send waves of light from her body
Star life: Xernes makes a circle around it's opponent a light appears on top of it opponent's bey blinding everyone once the light dies down the opponent is defeated

Heres mine

Name: Hydronoix
Element: water
Apperance: A pheonix made out of water
Special move: Hydroniox backspin If your spin is right and your opponets is left (or vice versa) then it should collide and and knocks the wind out of your opponet's blade (needs an engine gear that activates when collides)