Create your own Beyblade Burst!

Is it possible to make a 3d bey tourney though?
Cosmic Zeus- stamina type- Cho z

Layer: Four small contact points with a ring of 4 metal balls that go around the layer

Metal: 4 dash

Frame: Proof

Driver: Planet dash
Yeah this is fun

Hyper xeno 3d prints beys
Fang serpent-gt bey

Gachi chip: a snake with an open mouth and fangs. Emerald coloured.

Layer weight: zan

Layer base: shaped like judgement. Two metal contact points that look like a snake head with the body. Emerald coloured base with silver stickers.

Disc: zenith

Driver: Xtend+'
The Dread base already exists
(Jul. 28, 2019  5:52 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: The Dread base already exists

Oops I totally forgot. I'll edit my post when I think of a new name
Super Z/ Cho Z
This is going to be really bad

Here we go

Owned by Laban Vanot
Fang Leopard 13Astro Jet (I know there is Fang Fengriff/Fenrir, no need to assault me)

Fang Leopard- Has a similar shape to Vise Leopard, except their are four heads pointing in the cardinal directions instead of two, and the fangs are much sharper and made with rubber. Has strong teeth and the mouth (or lips?) is reinforced with a little bit of metal. Gimmick allows the motion of the mouth to be from up to down (Crusher Mode) or from down to up (Upper Mode)
13- Regular old 13 disk
Astro- Can be flipped for a barrage attack (when facing up) or a smash attack (when facing down). Has 6 main contact points
Jet- Think of R2F from Metal Fight, or the reverse version of LRF/Jolt and this is what you get

Special Moves
Fang Fury - Astro frame in barrage mode
Fang Counter - Astro frame in smash mode (more specifically works like a Hurricane Counter, used mostly when opponent comes in contact with the disk/frame)
Fang Upper - Leopard in upper mode
Fang Crusher - Leopard in smash mode, uses like Howling Bite except the bite does more raw damage (almost as much as the throw)

Sorry for the lazy descriptions if it seems like that, I'm tired

S?ac? Chronos ?O??n C?m??n?e
Try to figure out the name of the next bey I'm thinking of (possibly coming out later)
Random Booster Vol. 21 -- Killer Leopard

Co. Release Date: February 21, 2020

Prize Bey: Killer Leopard.Hurricane.Sunlord.Goku

Bey 1: Killer Leopard.Zenith.Charge'.Sen

Bey 2: Poison Salamander.12Proof.Merge.Zan

Bey 3: Slash Joker.Boost.Accel.Ten

Bey 4: Dead Phoenix.Sting.Sunlord

Bey 5: Deathscyther.Blitz.Power

Bey 6: Counter Leone.Magnum.Press
Ok, I've been brewing this one in my head for a while, so here it goes!

This would be Cho-Z/Super Z, probably a little op but whatever 

Death Estrion --- It has dual spin capabilities, and the outer ring of the layer has splits in it, think Z Achilles, but the gaps are smaller. One half of each blade is made of rubber while the other is made of metal. When in left spin the rubber will make contact, but in right spin the metal will make contact. The layer has a star in the middle (simply asthetic and to add weight) made of metal, the metal is blue, the rubber is white, and the layer is a semi-dark red.

Disc: 00Proof --- This choice is for added weight while still giving me LAD

Driver: Bearing --- I chose Bearing because it gives the best LAD in the game (as far as I know), but is able to do things such as crashes, which will aid in attack for right spin.

The beyblade is called Death Estrion, and it would be a balance type. If you have any comments on how to improve it, feel free to let me know, I'm always down to improve!
These are a bunch of Beys my 9-year-old friend and I made up for a fictional season called Beyblade Burst Century. Each Bey has an awakened form like 超V, 超S, and 超A, but with metal "blades" and they don't interfere with the Disk. It only affects the shape. He's the main character, who owns Space Aquarius, and later on Century Aquarius. I'm his rival under the name of Citrus and own Phase Chimera, which evolves into Hundred Chimera. Also, all 9 Beys after Hundred Chimera and before Solar αpollos are the planet Beys, some of which use the Greek name instead of the Roman names we're used to. Tyrant Gaia is Earth, btw. Also, Solar αpollos and Lunar αrtemis act like Proto Nemesis did in Metal Fury, with them fusing into Eon αeclipse, which is basically the Diablo Nemesis of this season. If you guys want, I could go into further details on the Beys little by little.
(Jul. 28, 2019  10:40 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: These are a bunch of Beys my 9-year-old friend and I made up for a fictional season called Beyblade Burst Century. Each Bey has an awakened form like 超V, 超S, and 超A, but with metal "blades" and they don't interfere with the Disk. It only affects the shape. He's the main character, who owns Space Aquarius, and later on Century Aquarius. I'm his rival under the name of Citrus and own Phase Chimera, which evolves into Hundred Chimera. Also, all 9 Beys after Hundred Chimera and before Solar αpollos are the planet Beys, some of which use the Greek name instead of the Roman names we're used to. Tyrant Gaia is Earth, btw. Also, Solar αpollos and Lunar αrtemis act like Proto Nemesis did in Metal Fury, with them fusing into Eon αeclipse, which is basically the Diablo Nemesis of this season. If you guys want, I could go into further details on the Beys little by little.

Who’s he?

Edit: Wait nvm, I read it again. I like the names
(Jul. 08, 2015  3:06 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: This is for post-contest ideas for beyblade burst. Feel free to share your ideas here Smile

Format:

Layer (insert name here): Describe part here

Disk (insert name here): Describe part here

Driver (insert name here): Describe part here

EXAMPLE:

Layer (dragon): relatively circular, but blades cover the edge like scales, except where the head is, which is at the top of the beyblade. The clear plastic is tinted metallic crimson, and the inner plastic is white.

Disk (spread): released on spriggan, spread is a disk with the most even weight distribution.

Driver (grip): It's a hole rubber flat. It is a strong part because it has a hole in an attempt to preserve some stamina, while the rubber emphasizes attack and defense. The driver is pearl white, and the rubber is red.

(Jul. 08, 2015  3:06 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: This is for post-contest ideas for beyblade burst. Feel free to share your ideas here Smile

Format:

Layer (Purgatory Zeldris) : Zeldris would be a right spinning attack bey that would have 4 clicks and two wings that when hit hard enough has springs in it to reflect the damage to the opposing bey it would be purple with a green Z in the middle and it's avatar would be Zeldris from Seven Deadly Sins.

Disk (00): Describe part here

Driver (Trick): Describe part here

EXAMPLE:

Layer (dragon): relatively circular, but blades cover the edge like scales, except where the head is, which is at the top of the beyblade. The clear plastic is tinted metallic crimson, and the inner plastic is white.

Disk (spread): released on spriggan, spread is a disk with the most even weight distribution.

Driver (grip): It's a hole rubber flat. It is a strong part because it has a hole in an attempt to preserve some stamina, while the rubber emphasizes attack and defense. The driver is pearl white, and the rubber is red.
Yin-Yang Doragon.10.Slide.Sen
Balance Type
Gachi Chip: Doragon: A right spin chip that depicts a black and a white dragon circling each other, taking up the whole surface of the chip. It has one pair of above average teeth, followed by a pair of big teeth at the end.                                                                                                                                                                                                 
Layer Base: Yin-Yang: A somewhat circular base with two blades that each take up half of the base. The left blade is white and made of P.O.M plastic, to lessen friction with the opponent's beyblade, lessening chances of bursting, and the right blade is black and made of rubber, to increase friction with the opponent's beyblade, improving burst attack. Each blade would have a small black or white circle on top of the end of them.                                                                                                                                                 
Disk: 10: First appeared on Revive Phoenix.                                                                                                                                                                                                 
Driver: Slide: A Driver similar to Accel, except the flat is made of P.O.M plastic. There is also a circular, free-spinning ring the size of Cycle's over the tip.                                         
Layer Weight: Sen: First appeared on that one Fafnir that went to Hogwarts.
maybe it's just me but TT loves making pokemon theme beys sun and moon duo eclipse ultra sun ultra moon left apollos right atermis sword and shield would follow maybe a knight bey with a sword and shield gimmick in November as a booster or in the gt customize set with the
base/ chip: true base referencing the term true knight, "The term true knight refers to an ideal knight who upholds all qualities for which knighthood stands for. Each knight, no matter which kind of knight, should ideally aspire to live up to these standards " and this year pokemon theme is sword and shield and a knight the gt chip would perfectly knights use a sword and shield the base gimmick would be the like hell salamander except it's exposing the blade or not like beat kunklcan but not teeth and bigger like the blade z Achilles has ps the chip should get weak teeth to start then get stronger pps it has 5 teeth
weight: arrow mestu and sen combined its sen but without the hexagon connecting thing like mestu basically but plus one weight to make it even
disc: defect just an extra smooth disc with a good lad
driver: ultimate reboot' this driver doesn't get the love it needs I feel it fits perfectly when knights fight they wait then charge first they go the area to see if their opponent has surrender if not they charge on their horse full speed like with ultimate reboot'
Ravinchen I think you might've forgotten about the Stamina Type Bey called Air Knight...
(Aug. 20, 2019  2:35 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Ravinchen I think you might've forgotten about the Stamina Type Bey called Air Knight...

ooof yea
layer=big disc around bey connected with spring covered with rubber
disc =0 disc
driver=dead Pheonix
driver is dead pheonix metal has wings head is rubber plus metal
Infinite Poseidon.Rebound.Cyclone'

Layer: An Attack-Type with 2 contact points shaped like tridents. Are placed on the layer like czA and have burst stoppers like czS. A dual spin beyblade. Has yellow eyes on the bottom of the bey and the inner circle of the layer is made of metal. Tridents look like the Minecraft tridents and are made of metal.

Disc: A disc with metal on half of it and a spring like Sting to create rebound attacks and unbalanced attacks.

Driver: A rubber attack driver with a metal tip like unite and rubber like X' wrapped around it.

Combo abbreviation: IP.Re.Cy

Another few:
[spoiler]
Rip Achilles.Crash.Swipe

Layer: A Balance layer that has metal swords on the outer layer. Has a unique gimmick: There is a concealed Gen weight inside the layer that is double edged, to make the bey harder to burst

Disc: A disc that has a armour like Phoenix. It can be on or off. Crash has plastic on the inside and metal on the outside to create OWD.

Driver: Swipe is a Balance Driver that has a tip like Unite but the whole inside is completely hollow like Zephyr

Combo abbreviation: rA.Cr.Swp

Holy Egis. coming soon!
Ok guys Holy Egis is here!!!!

Holy Egis.Rotate.Escape

Layer: Holy Egis is a defence type with 4 metal balls on its layer, each at the 4 points. It has metal on the outer and inner circle of the layer. It's shape is like Orb Egis but the colour is slightly lighter like aqua blue. It is dual-spin and has aesthetic shields on the sides

Disc: Rotate is a heavy disc with 4 points, 2 are rubber on the north and south, and 2 metal on the west and east. You can rotate the disc to make the rubber got to west and east and put metal on the north and south

Escape: An Atomic like driver that when pushed back, turns into a attack driver and rushes for the centre and settles back into it. Works well on all kinds of stamina defence and balance combos.

More!
a GT bey

GT Chip - Lunosis - Features 2 teeth of medium height and is dual spin

Weight - Gen

Right-Spin Base - Carnage - features 4 blades with metal fused in 2 of the wings

Left-Spin Base - Alpha - is left spin with 4 rubber blades for spin stealing

Disk - 10

Frame - Wall

Driver - Xtend+

Carnage/Alpha Lunosis 10W Xt+
Here’s my GT bey: Insane Wyvern Dy ATM
GT Chip: Wyvern
Weight: Zan
Base: Insane- Similarly to the Tornado Wyvern’s shape but the free-rotating blades has a bearing inside to make it spin faster and longer.

Disc DyGrinynamo-the outer plastic spirals down like a reversed Blast Jinnius to block attacks as well as throwing another bey off balance.

Driver Atm: Atomic Metal: atomic with a metal ring and ball.
Here's an idea that might be a little bit OP. Mainly the Driver.
IN.Pm.St 敵
Chip:
Base:
Weight:
Disk:
Driver:
Σurge Σusanoo 6 Σtand Engage (Go)

The GT chip has 3 strong teeth and one short one, fairly blocky teeth, but rather strong.

The Σurge Layer base has 3 blades, similar to Slash, but they consist of 3 small blades each. Between two of them there is a Sword similar to Xcalibur. The sword part contains a slight bit of metal.

The Σtand Frame is a 5 sided frame, with a design similar to Vanguard, but more Sigma shaped, similar to Baldur's shape. Sloped downwards

Engage is a driver with a metal flat tip, and an engine that activates whenever the plastic base touches the floor of the stadium, boosting it similar to the Engine Gears of the Plastic System.