Create your own Beyblade Burst!

(Mar. 20, 2018  4:44 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: disc: morty
this disc is spread but less edgy

this was actually hilarious
So, so far I have made 3 beyblades that will be rare get beys. This means they will be named with the Greek alphabet letters.

Galene Globular Guqula.

Layer - Galene: Shaped like the Big Bang fusion wheel and has metal contact points for its gimmick, as well as having a free spinning layer.
Teeth: Tall Short Tall Short
Disk - Globular: 5.5cm diameter wide circular disk to give the Beyblade great endurance. Pretty much spread but even wider ( around the same size as the average layer)
Driver - Guqula: Changes from defence to attack after a certain amount of time. Translated to change ( can't remember the language )
Greek letter used: Gamma

Serpent Sautin Sprint

Layer - Serpent: 16 sided layer where, when hit, can cause it to spin very fast.
Teeth - Medium Tall Tall Tall
Disk - Sautin: A six pointed disk. Basically 12 but the edges are even thicker.( translates to something I just can't remember. Knife probably )
Driver - Sprint: A metal flat tip that has an engine gear
Greek letter used: Sigma

Embla Extensive Eternal

Layer - Embla: Four side of a fairly circular layer are attached to springs to reject any attacks that come its way.
Teeth: Small Medium Medium Tall
Disk - Extensive: A large thick metal disk that weighs 25g
Driver - Eternal: A free spinning metal yielding
Greek letter used: Epsilon

More to come soon...
Layer:  Aqua Poseidus
Somewhat like a fusion between Blast Jinnius and Treptune, the symbol being a wavy P
Forge Disc:  8Glaive (Glaive is translucent blue)
Performance Tip: TA10 Spiral (Ice Blue)
`valt aoi mental stupidity
valt aoi
shaped like valts big head
mental
like 8 but he finally ate something
stupidity
this is valts shoe on a tip (edge, cus its edgey)
(Mar. 20, 2018  4:44 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: pickle rick
this layer is mG but green
disc: morty
this disc is spread but less edgy
driver:jerry
this driver is zeta but the modes are zeta, zeta and zeta. what are theyre modes? zeta zeta and zeta

this is what not to do

ermehgerd dis is amazing
(Mar. 16, 2018  12:39 PM)androidPlaya Wrote: Hi, I'm new to beyblade burst, and I'm not very familiar with the different pieces, but I'll try to use what I know.

I'd like an Alpha Pegasus.

This would be a left spinning bey.

The Layer would be very similar to Cosmic Pegasus's Fusion Wheel and Energy Ring but all colored light, matte blue.

The Disk would be very similar to Drain Fafnir's but colored bright, metallic red.

The Disc would be the same as Alter Cognite's but bright, matte blue.

(P.S. How do you make custom beys?)
Ultimate Valtryek:

Layer: Ultimate Valtryek (Literally just Elite Valtryek from the app but able to spin either way like Spryzen Requiem)

Disk: SuperVortex (6V but gold and blue)

Driver: Zeta Reboot (Ultimate Reboot but with Zeta's ability to switch modes and gold)

I absolutely need this. How can I make this?
Layer (Grand Byakkos): so mine has anubion a2 layer but with a drain fafnir look, but the dragon heads are tiger heads
https://www.google.co.nz/imgres?imgurl=h...mrc&uact=8
https://hobbyleisuremall.com/product/bey...tater-set/

Disk (8Twisted): its based of the disk 8 but the twisted part is based of twisted tempo fusion wheel but how all beyblade burst disk god disks are like.
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/File:Disk8.png
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/beyb...1107001655

Driver (Core): It is a combination of phantom orions performance tip, assault driver and saggitarios performance tip.
https://www.google.co.nz/imgres?imgurl=h...mrc&uact=8
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Performan..._-_Assault
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-C145-C...3047795051
This is basically my attempt at a ChoZ version of Spriggan Requiem. My idea was that it wouldn't need a metal layer, but it should work with or without.
Layer (Dredgen): L/R spin switch. Fairly circular with thick parts on one diagonal. These parts stick out when in left spin. In right spin the rubber behind them sticks out instead. Purple and white colour scheme, with green eyes.
Teeth: Short, short, tall, very tall
Level Chip (Hover): Unbalances the bey in exchange for some extra weight in the smash attacks.
Disk (0 Hit): a very heavy disk paired with a frame that is designed to burst opponents.
Driver (Phoenix): Similar to the Zeta driver, but with only two options: a hyper aggressive spiral attack type and a conservative revolve stamina type.
What do you guys think about having Hasbro or TT making beys with the following names: Hell Hades, Potent Poseidon, Hinder Hera, Determined Demeter, Harsh Hestia, Amorphous Aphrodite, Appalling Apollo, Abyss Artemis, Abhorrent Ares, Horrid Hephaestus, Duality Dionysus, Hypocritical Hermes, Crooked Chronos, Atlas Unbound, Devastation Iapetus and Execution Hyperion? Hermes, Iapetus, Hyperion, Ares, Hades, Atlas and Chronos would all be left spin beys.
(May. 15, 2018  7:00 PM)Lucifer\s Spawn Wrote: What do you guys think about having Hasbro or TT making beys with the following names: Hell Hades, Potent Poseidon, Hinder Hera, Determined Demeter, Harsh Hestia, Amorphous Aphrodite, Appalling Apollo, Abyss Artemis, Abhorrent Ares, Horrid Hephaestus, Duality Dionysus, Hypocritical Hermes, Crooked Chronos, Atlas Unbound, Devastation Iapetus and Execution Hyperion? Hermes, Iapetus, Hyperion, Ares, Hades, Atlas and Chronos would all be left spin beys.

I would be game for all specially the left spins
(May. 15, 2018  8:52 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(May. 15, 2018  7:00 PM)Lucifer\s Spawn Wrote: What do you guys think about having Hasbro or TT making beys with the following names: Hell Hades, Potent Poseidon, Hinder Hera, Determined Demeter, Harsh Hestia, Amorphous Aphrodite, Appalling Apollo, Abyss Artemis, Abhorrent Ares, Horrid Hephaestus, Duality Dionysus, Hypocritical Hermes, Crooked Chronos, Atlas Unbound, Devastation Iapetus and Execution Hyperion? Hermes, Iapetus, Hyperion, Ares, Hades, Atlas and Chronos would all be left spin beys.

I would be game for all specially the left spins
Okay.
(Jul. 08, 2015  3:06 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: This is for post-contest ideas for beyblade burst. Feel free to share your ideas here Smile

Format:

Layer (insert name here): Describe part here

Disk (insert name here): Describe part here

Driver (insert name here): Describe part here

EXAMPLE:

Layer (dragon): relatively circular, but blades cover the edge like scales, except where the head is, which is at the top of the beyblade. The clear plastic is tinted metallic crimson, and the inner plastic is white.

Disk (spread): released on spriggan, spread is a disk with the most even weight distribution.

Driver (grip): It's a hole rubber flat. It is a strong part because it has a hole in an attempt to preserve some stamina, while the rubber emphasizes attack and defense. The driver is pearl white, and the rubber is red.

Ok. Layer:cyber dragon. It has metal blades all over the layer except the middle which has a cyber like dragon design. Disk:zero. most heavy disk in the game. Frame:star. A frame shaped like a star. Driver:ultimate atomic. Atomic with a free spinning ball made out of p.o.m and a rubber ring around it.
Layer: Crown Ωrichalcum- Has the gimmicks of Orichalcum and Z2 combined, with the metal balls keeping the contact points extended for longer. It would have a Metal Omega symbol on it, and the circles that the normal Ωrichalcum usually has would also be metal as contact points.
Disc/Frame: 0/Star- Most fitting two-part disc
Driver: Ωptic- It would be a metal version of Yard, but tall as Volcanic, and it would have a higher-up ring to ACTUALLY give LAD with. That ring would have gaps in it, but would be free spinning, sort of like Cycle.

PS: I HIGHLY doubt that this will be real, but would be cool to see.

(May. 16, 2018  2:46 AM)Realpig630 Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2015  3:06 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: This is for post-contest ideas for beyblade burst. Feel free to share your ideas here Smile

Format:

Layer (insert name here): Describe part here

Disk (insert name here): Describe part here

Driver (insert name here): Describe part here

EXAMPLE:

Layer (dragon): relatively circular, but blades cover the edge like scales, except where the head is, which is at the top of the beyblade. The clear plastic is tinted metallic crimson, and the inner plastic is white.

Disk (spread): released on spriggan, spread is a disk with the most even weight distribution.

Driver (grip): It's a hole rubber flat. It is a strong part because it has a hole in an attempt to preserve some stamina, while the rubber emphasizes attack and defense. The driver is pearl white, and the rubber is red.

Ok. Layer:cyber dragon. It has metal blades all over the layer except the middle which has a cyber like dragon design. Disk:zero. most heavy disk in the game. Frame:star. A frame shaped like a star. Driver:ultimate atomic. Atomic with a free spinning ball made out of p.o.m and a rubber ring around it.
Ultimate Atomic sounds exactly like Friction from rP
(May. 16, 2018  3:04 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Layer: Crown Ωrichalcum- Has the gimmicks of Orichalcum and Z2 combined, with the metal balls keeping the contact points extended for longer. It would have a Metal Omega symbol on it, and the circles that the normal Ωrichalcum usually has would also be metal as contact points.
Driver: Ωptic- It would be a metal version of Yard, but tall as Volcanic, and it would have a higher-up ring to ACTUALLY give LAD with. That ring would have gaps in it, but would be free spinning, sort of like Cycle.

(May. 16, 2018  2:46 AM)Realpig630 Wrote: Ok. Layer:cyber dragon. It has metal blades all over the layer except the middle which has a cyber like dragon design. Disk:zero. most heavy disk in the game. Frame:star. A frame shaped like a star. Driver:ultimate atomic. Atomic with a free spinning ball made out of p.o.m and a rubber ring around it.
I just watched a video about it... wow... I typed that before I knew about rP
(May. 16, 2018  3:39 AM)Ñ Realpig630 Wrote:
(May. 16, 2018  3:04 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Layer: Crown Ωrichalcum-Has the gimmicks of Orichalcum and Z2 combined, with the metal balls keeping the contact points extended for longer. It would have a Metal Omega symbol on it, and the circles that the normal Ωrichalcum usually has would also be metal as contact points.

I just watched a video about it... wow... I typed that before I knew about rP
Lol Are you psychic?!
What do you guys think about making a couple beys called superior sevenfold and avenged sevenfold in honor of the band and making them able to spin both ways like spriggan requiem?
This is a bey that i made in a story. The story is... well incomplete!
So this is the bey:
Energy Layer-Universe Astro A3: It is a black energy layer representing space. There a some bumps on it but on all three sides there are silver blades that looks like the edge of a galaxy. If those silver blades get hit, they retract back. Then like Genesis Valtryek some spring push them back to place potentially doing damage to an opponent. Astro can also change spin directions but we'll talk about that later.
Forge Disc-Zero: We all know Zero it's Spryzen's (or Spriggan's) forge disc (and also Emporer Forneus').
Frame-Galaxy: It's a purple frame that pretty much looks like a galaxy.
Performance Tip-Nebula: The tip is a purple tip. It's the pre-generation of Zeta. It has two modes: Star and Black Hole. Your can change to those two different modes. Star mode is an attack mode. It is a flat tip so Astro spins around the stadium at incredible speed and doing lot's of damage thanks to the energy layer's blade. Though like a star it does stop "quickly". Black Hole mode is when the bey is defense and stamina. The bey goes to the middle of the stadium absorbing lot's of the damage since it's a round tip. But as we talked about, THIS BEY CAN CHANGE IT'S SPIN ROTATION!!! So it can absorb the damage like a black hole absorbs other objects and also when it changes rotation rubber shows to drain spin.
Over all this bey is mainly based on Spryzen Reqium and a very powerful bey in my opinion. What's your's?
Layer: Orb Aegis: One of the leaked Beyblade names. It has two free spinning balls on the layer and metal on top of it , concentrated more in the middle. I would see this Bey having the same color scheme as Shadow Orichalcum.
Disc: 10: As seen on CoroCoro, this is Revive Pheonix's disk, which seems to have a lot of wholes in int, but they're actually just indents.
Frame: Llor: The word roll backwards. This would be a disgustingly round frame, perfect for Maximum Garuda. This frame would be very thin and light to nerf it a bit.
Driver: Luster: This would simply be another clone of Orbit and Atomic. But with a metal ball and a metal piece like on the Guard driver.
Layer:flame flacoon: when launched fangs come out slowly comes in again the fangs are dark red main colour dark orange
Disk:spike: it’s a circle with spikes around it and spike patern metal colour
Driver:flat: it’s flat and a little round colour dark red it makes flacoon spin around the stadium
Owner:REN haruto: also known as the blaze he looks like shu and valt his personality is brave never gives up and a little like valt
Superior Spriggan
Energy layer: Has the strongest and most superior of all beyblade Zestu beys. Inferno orange and Red with a mixture of legend spriggan and Spriggan requiem. This is the superior Spriggan/Spryzen for Shu new spriggan
7 disk
Zeta Performance tip
Layer: Consume Kephri
Inspired by the egyptian god of scarabs (a lesser known one, seen as an aspect of Ra).
a layer with an LR spin switching abillity similar to legend spriggan and spriggan requiem. Has 3 sets (6 total) of "horns" facing opposite directions in a triangular pattern around the layer which are lined with rubber contact points. (imagine a triangle with the corners cut off)

Disk: 0 

Frame: Cross

Driver: Lifebringer
A reverse of Ultimate reboot- at high speeds it starts off as a metal hollow flat tip like a mix between zephyr and iron. When it slows down a spring forces a tiny shaft of POM out with a ball shaped tip (2-3 millimeters in diameter)
Layer(cutlass): The inner plastic is metallic aqua with an orange god chip with a "c" printed on it. It has clear crimson red blades. There are metallic red mini blades that pop out when launched hard enough . It spins right. It is an evolution Bey.

Disc(blaze): It is a stainless steel attack type. It has four blades and is the heaviest disc yet. It is coloured bright orange .

Driver (striker): It is clear red. The driver tip is sharp and acts like a stamina and attack type driver. It is spring loaded so it can bounce like Fafnir.
(Jul. 04, 2017  4:54 PM)BlackSunProphet Wrote: Ok, here goes
Layer: L2 (Lethal Lyre) Shaped like a Lyre, the curls petruding downwards, and in between the curled areas are plastic pieces resembling a few unicrest/u2 horns. Under the lyre, on the bottom plastic, is a mock manuscript lines and music notes. The L in the middle is a laplace transform symbol, and the beyblade is bronze in color. There are music notes all over the colored plastic.

Disc: Polish (preexisting) released with psychic phantom. It's a recolor, the metal being silver and the plastic being bronze.

DriverGaspb (Orbit Bearing) White in the plastic's color, it's a fusion between the weight driver and orbit, being very heavy and very annoying to remove from the center. It excells in defence and stamina. The metal ball is uncolored.

[Image: tumblr_ndpdpsFfue1rltf5co1_400.jpg] This is a lyre for those who dont know

Did you saw orpheus from the hasbro line , has a lyre desing for energy layer that can go well with your bey
Layer- Ken Dogazeus: This Layer is Very Circular,with 2 Impact Points on the Border of the Layer,Similar to two fists.This Layer Can Switch between Attack and Defense Mode,In Attack Mode,The Border of the Layer are Open,With a Big Impact Point.In Defense Mode,The Layer Become Totally Circular

Disk-Wing :Wing features a six-blade design. On the upper side of the Forge Disc, the letter W appears for easy differentiation from other Forge Discs.

Driver-Reboot :Reboot is a plastic flat tipped Performance Tip that features an automatic tip change gimmick, akin to Metal Fight Beyblade's Final Drive, with a round tip like a smaller Accel and an eight pointed star tip like an upsized Jaggy.

I Used A Card From a Anime in Inspiration to this Bey,You ask me,Why?. No creativity ;-;(Sorry for my Bad English :p)