Welcome!
it must have:
name:
description:
challenge:
bladers:

here is my tournement:

inferno fang tournement
description:the stadium is hard to blade on.unless,you have a beyblade with an inferno
fusion wheel
challenge:the stadium has slippery ice that needs fire to burn up
bladers:kenta,ryo
Ok please post this thread at the Event Proposal selection. and You have been warned. SO PLEASE DO THIS AND THS!!! and this thread will be closed down soon Unhappy
(Jul. 28, 2012  5:17 AM)Cosmic Wrote: Ok please post this thread at the Event Proposal selection. and You have been warned. SO PLEASE DO THIS AND THS!!! and this thread will be closed down soon Unhappy

This topic has obviously nothing to do with real tournaments. This is for imagining a tournament in the anime and manga of Beyblade.
(Jul. 28, 2012  5:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2012  5:17 AM)Cosmic Wrote: Ok please post this thread at the Event Proposal selection. and You have been warned. SO PLEASE DO THIS AND THS!!! and this thread will be closed down soon Unhappy

This topic has obviously nothing to do with real tournaments. This is for imagining a tournament in the anime and manga of Beyblade.

Lol might want to put that in the title virtual or fictional tournament... I was curious for the same thing so I had to click to see...
(Jul. 28, 2012  5:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Oh my mistake SORRY!!!Chocked_2