Cosmo Pegasus. Ignition’(off).Ten

I found this combo amazing, it doesn't burst often and it seems to have great defence because of its round shape. This bey also has great stamina because of its outer weight distribution from Ignition and Ten. I also decided to turn it off so it wont be too aggressive and wont scrape, i only used it because of its weight, weight distribution, shape, metal contact and height. Height plays a key role since Cosmo is round on the bottom of it, making a Garuda effect.
Seems pretty cool, I could do some tests on it when I get home.
(Jan. 22, 2020  3:38 PM)Orpheus Wrote: I found this combo amazing, it doesn't burst often and it seems to have great defence because of its round shape. This bey also has great stamina because of its outer weight distribution from Ignition and Ten. I also decided to turn it off so it wont be too aggressive and wont scrape, i only used it because of its weight, weight distribution, shape, metal contact and height. Height plays a key role since Cosmo is round on the bottom of it, making a Garuda effect.

I'll do some tests later too.
Would Hybrid also work for this combo? Turned off they’re virtually the same driver.
(Jan. 22, 2020  6:28 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Would Hybrid also work for this combo? Turned off they’re virtually the same driver.

Hybrid is not as round for the metal part, also Hybrid is a ball shaped tip so things may differ. If you are using Hybrid you MUST use Gen
(Jan. 23, 2020  2:38 AM)Orpheus Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2020  6:28 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Would Hybrid also work for this combo? Turned off they’re virtually the same driver.

Hybrid is not as round for the metal part, also Hybrid is a ball shaped tip so things may differ. If you are using Hybrid you MUST use Gen
Ok then, noted.
(Jan. 23, 2020  2:38 AM)Orpheus Wrote:

What do you want me to put up against it?
If you had hybrid turned off and gen weight wouldn’t that be better as it has a ball tip on it?
(Jan. 26, 2020  10:01 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: If you had hybrid turned off and gen weight wouldn’t that be better as it has a ball tip on it?

But you'd have less stamina because you don't have a weight now. I'm not sure which is better here.
(Jan. 27, 2020  3:27 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2020  10:01 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: If you had hybrid turned off and gen weight wouldn’t that be better as it has a ball tip on it?

But you'd have less stamina because you don't have a weight now. I'm not sure which is better here.

True

is turning you driver off legal in tournaments?
(Jan. 27, 2020  8:34 AM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2020  3:27 AM)Armor Wrote: But you'd have less stamina because you don't have a weight now. I'm not sure which is better here.

True

is turning you driver off legal in tournaments?

I don't think so. But it may count as a mode-change.
Why Pegasus over chips like Joker,Valkyrie, or Achilles?
As per the WBBA rule released for the electric Drivers, you cannot start a match without the Driver being turned on, as the gimmick it is intended for requires it to be active.
(Jan. 31, 2020  4:29 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: As per the WBBA rule released for the electric Drivers, you cannot start a match without the Driver being turned on, as the gimmick it is intended for requires it to be active.

This is also the WBO so the rules are not the same. If the WBO does testing and decides that turning the driver off is ok then it is considered just a third mode. Left, right, and off.

Honestly, I see no problem with the driver being used in the off mode.
(Jan. 30, 2020  4:30 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: Why Pegasus over chips like Joker,Valkyrie, or Achilles?

Achilles and Dragon2 are acceptable too, other chips are too weak for Cosmo
Couldn't you use Diabolos instead of Pegasaus ten?
(Feb. 04, 2020  2:04 PM)MWF Wrote: Couldn't you use Diabolos instead of Pegasaus ten?

The teeth is too weak and the weight distribution is not good for this combo
CP Ig' Ten VS pP 00C Xt+(Stamina mode)
CP Ig' Ten: 30%
pP 00C Xt+(Stamina Mode): 70%
So after this test, I did a few extra rounds(not counted in win percentages). I found that if the Ig' was on, it could beat pP almost every time.

Orpheus
CP Ig' Ten VS ID2 St Hn'
CP Ig' Ten: 10%
ID2 St Hn': 90%
(Feb. 05, 2020  3:41 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: CP Ig' Ten VS pP 00C Xt+(Stamina mode)
So after this test, I did a few extra rounds(not counted in win percentages). I found that if the Ig' was on, it could beat pP almost every time.

Orpheus
CP Ig' Ten VS ID2 St Hn'

I found Imperial to be the counter to this combo too.
(Feb. 05, 2020  3:51 AM)Orpheus Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2020  3:41 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: CP Ig' Ten VS pP 00C Xt+(Stamina mode)

Orpheus
CP Ig' Ten VS ID2 St Hn'

I found Imperial to be the counter to this combo too.

Yeah, that's the downside of this combo. Imperial burst Cosmo Pegasus almost every time.
(Feb. 05, 2020  4:29 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2020  3:51 AM)Orpheus Wrote: I found Imperial to be the counter to this combo too.

Yeah, that's the downside of this combo. Imperial burst Cosmo Pegasus almost every time.

Try using Achilles or Dragon2 chip