Aug
31

Cosmic Battlefield

  Rocky Hill, New Jersey
Van Horne Park
1225 US Route 206
  Meet at the Gazebo near the playground and parking lot.
12:00 PM on 08/31/2019
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Admission
0 cash  

Admission fees are currently waived.


The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

If using a GPS, you might want to put in the address for the Burger King right next to the park (1183 US-206, Princeton, NJ 08540) because the GPS might lead you in the wrong direction. The parking lot and playground in question are sort of hidden behind and to the right of Burger King, but you'll know that you're going the right way because there are signs with the park's name. If you need any further reference, please make sure to ask.

[Image: qA12LIm.png]
The gazebo is in the area of the red circle.

Registration for the tournament starts at 11:30 AM, and the tournament will start at around midday. Please be there on time.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

(Aug. 27, 2019  7:41 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2019  6:50 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Mr Blade im saying when I get out of school ill be able to be at these tournaments. And I'll be able to travel the world a lot more.
Right now im still in high school. And I dont travel the world much right now.

Wait, Where Do You Live Bc East Coast Cosmos Is A Team For East Coast Bladers

I live in the West Coast unfortunately.
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
NO SELLING IS ALLOWED AT THE PARK. YOU HAVE TO MEET UP SOMEWHERE ELSE IF YOU WANT TO SELL OR BUY THINGS.
What Will Be The Prizes? Not Going But Just Curious
(Aug. 28, 2019  1:21 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: What Will Be The Prizes? Not Going But Just Curious

Yes, I have one of the prizes, and I'm going to by the other two this week.
I have a 55% chance of coming and a 45% of not coming or in beyblade form Judgement Joker 1 Hit ko or 1 hit Ko it self
16 people going only oof and its only pros but im the noob of pros XD but at least its swiss and no double elminataion

I guess its to late to say that tomorrow im going RedEye phase now until i lose the whole tournament
(Aug. 29, 2019  1:30 AM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: 16 people going only oof and its only pros but im the noob of pros XD but at least its swiss and no double elminataion

I guess its to late to say that tomorrow im going RedEye phase now until i lose the whole tournament

16 people is supposed to be Group Round Robin, but we could also do Team Format if people really want it.
(Aug. 29, 2019  1:42 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2019  1:30 AM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: 16 people going only oof and its only pros but im the noob of pros XD but at least its swiss and no double elminataion

I guess its to late to say that tomorrow im going RedEye phase now until i lose the whole tournament

16 people is supposed to be Group Round Robin, but we could also do Team Format if people really want it.

Yes team! Me want to be helpful in team!
(Aug. 29, 2019  2:41 AM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2019  1:42 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: 16 people is supposed to be Group Round Robin, but we could also do Team Format if people really want it.

Yes team! Me want to be helpful in team!

But The Thing Is Only 6 People Total Can Participate (3 on each team) So 10 People will just Be There To "Have Fun" And Not Participate
Then we need 2.more peoplen to join the action
(Aug. 29, 2019  2:47 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2019  2:41 AM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: Yes team! Me want to be helpful in team!

But The Thing Is Only 6 People Total Can Participate (3 on each team) So 10 People will just Be There To "Have Fun" And Not Participate

At least 2 more people would have to join, so it'll most likely be Block Round Robin or Swiss. If 24 people join, I'll just have to make sure that everyone is okay with Team Format.
(Aug. 27, 2019  4:28 AM)MrBlade Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2019  4:12 AM)Quiqui 23 Wrote: XD u will lose to me anyway

You will all lose to me anyway, you bladers more common to NY tournaments have nothing on me xD

(Aug. 29, 2019  10:14 PM)megaheroj7 Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2019  4:28 AM)MrBlade Wrote: You will all win to me anyway, you bladers more common to NY tournaments have everything on me 
yeah that's obvious

(Aug. 29, 2019  10:14 PM)megaheroj7 Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2019  4:28 AM)MrBlade Wrote: You will all win against me anyway, you bladers more common to NY tournaments have everything on me xD



yeah that's obvious
Wow, it looks like we might fill up this tournament even though I scheduled it later than I wanted to.
Because of a change of schedule I will be unable to attend. Good luck to everyone.
Whos ready i am !

Sorry cant make it
(Aug. 31, 2019  12:52 AM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: Whos ready i am !

Sorry cant make it

Oof. Well, I'll see you another time.
And if Anyone wants to come to my tournament im hosting on September 14 on a Saturday at 1:30pm
(Aug. 31, 2019  4:08 AM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: And if Anyone wants to come to my tournament im hosting on September 14 on a Saturday at 1:30pm

The WBO Doesn't Promote Non-WBO Events So Be Aware Next Time
(Aug. 31, 2019  4:54 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2019  4:08 AM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: And if Anyone wants to come to my tournament im hosting on September 14 on a Saturday at 1:30pm just call

The WBO Doesn't Promote Non-WBO Events So Be Aware Next Time

last I checked, they were fine as long as it's in general.
RED NINJA 0829 and BoogietheBlader can you edit NewRoc's number out of your posts that you quoted him in? For security reasons, of course.
(Aug. 31, 2019  2:42 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: @"RED NINJA 0829 can you edit NewRoc's number out of your post that you quoted him in? For security reasons, of course.

RED NINJA 0829
Here's the link to the Challonge bracket ahead of time so I don't forget to put it up after registration: https://worldbeyblade.challonge.com/Cosmic_Battlefield
Who won the event?
(Sep. 01, 2019  12:24 AM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Who won the event?

Quiqui 23 got first, RandomBlader64 got second, and MrBlade got third. The Challonge Finals Bracket kind of got screwed up, and I can't fix it, so I had to determine the matches myself.