Jan

Cooler's Revenge

Auburndale, Florida
Tournament Results
Lake Myrtle Sports Complex
2701 Lake Myrtle Park Road
  Enter park to the end and will see stadium on left side, we will be behind stadium.
12:00 PM on 01/02/2021
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif][b][font="Titillium Web", sans-serif][font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Tournament Format[/font][/font][/b][/font]
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif][b][font="Titillium Web", sans-serif][font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]it will be an 8 player round robin, means all participants will play each other, top 4 make finals. [/font][/font][/b][/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif][font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Tournament Time[/font]
[/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]This tournament starts at 12:00 PM. This means you should get here between 11:15 AM and 11:45 PM, since that is when registration will start. Registration closes at 12:00 PM, so make sure to be there before then.[/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Do not register for this event if you do not think you will be able to come.[/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Participant Cap:[/font]
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif][font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]The participant cap for this tournament is 08 people. This means that if there is 08 people coming to the tournament and have joined this tournament, you cannot join unless someone else unjoins. No waiting list due to .[/font][/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif][font="Titillium Web", sans-serif][font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Also, if you have a TT standard stadium, bring it if you can. We don’t necessarily need one since I do have mine we will use, but it can help make the tournament go faster.[/font][/font][/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif][font="Open Sans", Helvetica, Arial, Lucida, sans-serif][b]PCTSM Special Events and the Coronavirus Epidemic[/font]
[/b]
[/font]

[font="Open Sans", Helvetica, Arial, Lucida, sans-serif]From professional sporting events to competitive and recreational sports, Polk County is committed to providing both participants and spectators with the safest, most enjoyable experience possible.[/font]

[font="Open Sans", Helvetica, Arial, Lucida, sans-serif]We are in constant communication with county and state experts and pass this information along to event organizers, facility management and hospitality partners. We are committed to providing the tools of safety to our guests, clients, partners and staff.[/font]

[font="Open Sans", Helvetica, Arial, Lucida, sans-serif]Whether you are here or at home, we ask that you continue to:[/font]
  • Wash your hands often.

• Whenever possible, use hand sanitizer

• Refrain from touching your face

• Follow social distancing protocols

• Wear a face mask when appropriate.

• If you feel ill, please refrain from interaction with others.
[font="Open Sans", Helvetica, Arial, Lucida, sans-serif]For specific details and guidelines on how your event will be impacted due to heightened safety measures, contact the event director or the sport’s governing body.[/font]

[font="Open Sans", Helvetica, Arial, Lucida, sans-serif]Please note that the risk of exposure to the Coronavirus exists in any public place. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises that senior citizens as well as those with underlying medical conditions limit their possible exposure. By participating in an event in Polk County, you inherently assume the risk of exposure as well as its liabilities. Exposure to Coronavirus may lead to severe illness and/or death. While protocols are in place, nothing can ensure you won’t become ill.[/font]

[font="Open Sans", Helvetica, Arial, Lucida, sans-serif]Related Links:[/font]

[font="Open Sans", Helvetica, Arial, Lucida, sans-serif]The State of Florida COVID-19 Resource Center[/font]
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif][font="Open Sans", Helvetica, Arial, Lucida, sans-serif]https://www.flgov.com/covid-19/[/font][/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]MUST READ: COVID-19 Requirements in Effect
[/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Due to COVID-19, all tournament participants and attendees are required to abide by the requirements outlined and linked in full detail below. If you do not, you may be asked to leave the tournament area. Thank you for your understanding and stay safe![/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]1. Feeling unwell? Stay at home.
2. Wear a Mask or Face Covering
3. Thumbs Up Instead of Handshakes
4. Do Not Lend or Play with Others Equipment
5. During Beyblade Inspection, Disassemble Beyblades for Judges
6. Do Not Bring More Than 1 Person With You
7. Maintain Physical Distancing (2 meters/6 feet apart)
8. After each Match Judges Must Disinfect Stadium
9. Only Bladers Registered Before the Tournament Day may Participate
10. Eliminated from the tournament? You must leave the tournament area.
[/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Read Full COVID-19 Requirements[/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Please see additional event information and any local or federal requirements below. [/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif][font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Need-to-Know Information

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page[/font]
Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]2. Arrive On Time[/font]
You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings[/font]
We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours[/font]
This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called[/font]
Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions[/font]
All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian[/font]
If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.[/font]

[/font]

Looking for Tampa bladers to come and play

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
Anyone from Tampa area intetested in joining please message me. Cdrago and I are willing to give our places for you to join.
Maybe citrus could join
Ash man already filled.. may go on a vacation on that time so it works out
Ask Cscramon and maybe you could watch

Cscramon since you the only organizer than I’ll help with questions in chat
Game time!
(Dec. 19, 2020  11:23 PM)BladerColton Wrote: Maybe citrus could join

Anyone from the area is welcome. Just message me.

Choose Auburndale due to proximity to Tampa area, hope it helps a few that cant make Orlando events.
can i be put on the waiting list plz
Cscramon I have a question, why does the cooler want revenge?
My predictions for the tournament is

1.Cscramon
2. Me
3.Awesomefire123
4. Conce7
(Dec. 23, 2020  5:14 PM)BladerColton Wrote: My predictions for the tournament is

1.Cscramon
2. Me
3.Awesomefire123
4. Conce7
Watch out for conce7 he is the literal definition of small but deadly.
Oh thanks for telling me.
Merry Christmas
Happy Holidays to all.....
Yes, I got 3 new beyblades

I may get more later
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:23 PM)BladerColton Wrote: Yes, I got 3 new beyblades

I may get more later
Same I got Lucifer the end and variant lucifer
(Dec. 23, 2020  5:23 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  5:14 PM)BladerColton Wrote: My predictions for the tournament is

1.Cscramon
2. Me
3.Awesomefire123
4. Conce7
Watch out for conce7 he is the literal definition of small but deadly.

hahahaha JayAshindra (that's his new username). This little one demanded his own name for when he get called in the tournament hahaha. So, officially Conce7 is the father account (soon to be organizer). And yes, Jay has some new armory coming this Christmas! He is going with some deadly combos haha. Watch out!
(Dec. 26, 2020  12:03 AM)Conce7 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  5:23 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Watch out for conce7 he is the literal definition of small but deadly.

hahahaha JayAshindra (that's his new username). This little one demanded his own name for when he get called in the tournament hahaha. So, officially Conce7 is the father account (soon to be organizer). And yes, Jay has some new armory coming this Christmas! He is going with some deadly combos haha. Watch out!
Well that isn’t great. Since he participated already in the martial arts tournament under conce7 that could cause some problems just a heads up.
(Dec. 26, 2020  12:47 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  12:03 AM)Conce7 Wrote: hahahaha JayAshindra (that's his new username). This little one demanded his own name for when he get called in the tournament hahaha. So, officially Conce7 is the father account (soon to be organizer). And yes, Jay has some new armory coming this Christmas! He is going with some deadly combos haha. Watch out!
Well that isn’t great. Since he participated already in the martial arts tournament under conce7 that could cause some problems just a heads up.

I do not think it should be much of a problem. It was just one tournament (even his first). He also did not made it to the top 8 on that one so nothing to cause trouble or mess up with ranks. I would understand your concern if he has won a tournament or has a list of tournaments under his belt. Once we look back after 10+ tournaments, that first one will not even matter.
(Dec. 26, 2020  12:59 AM)Conce7 Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  12:47 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Well that isn’t great. Since he participated already in the martial arts tournament under conce7 that could cause some problems just a heads up.

I do not think it should be much of a problem. It was just one tournament (even his first). He also did not made it to the top 8 on that one so nothing to cause trouble or mess up with ranks. I would understand your concern if he has won a tournament or has a list of tournaments under his belt. Once we look back after 10+ tournaments, that first one will not even matter.

Hi Conce, it will be a good idea to run this situation by KJ and see what is the best way to handle this moving forward.  Please let me know.
I got both diabolos, rage Longinus, mirage fafinir, and and some new hasbros
And more beys

How old do you have to be to become an organizer anyway
(Dec. 26, 2020  4:13 PM)BladerColton Wrote: And more beys

How old do you have to be to become an organizer anyway

13+...also need supervision by an adult (parent).  Need to pass a test and understand all rules and competition formats, tiebreak rules, etc
Oh ok thanks

I’m only 11 so burst will still be going on maybe