Competitive Hasbro MFB Combos

well i wouldnt say ed145 sucks THAT bad, cause its free spinning and if it hits the ground, it will still spin for a bit longer cause the track willl stop, but its mobile, so the beyblade can keep spinning(for a little while longer), on the other hand, h145 and wd145 are both immobile, so when they are forced towards the ground, the horns would smash the ground, losing significants spin velocity, but i do know there are some flaws woth ed145
(Jan. 13, 2011  2:01 AM)minhtue2 Wrote: well i wouldnt say ed145 sucks THAT bad, cause its free spinning and if it hits the ground, it will still spin for a bit longer cause the track willl stop, but its mobile, so the beyblade can keep spinning(for a little while longer), on the other hand, h145 and wd145 are both immobile, so when they are forced towards the ground, the horns would smash the ground, losing significants spin velocity, but i do know there are some flaws woth ed145

ed145 is bad but h145 is worse
Funny how some random disputed me on Rock CH120 and then it ends up here. c:
It does well in a Hasbro stadium. Plus, the metagame is different, since we don't have Ray, Vulcan, or even Quetz.
I think this topic should be a sticky one. (One of those Topics at the top)

Also, I think we should add which Clear Wheels would be best to use.
(Jan. 13, 2011  2:18 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: It does well in a Hasbro stadium. Plus, the metagame is different, since we don't have Ray, Vulcan, or even Quetz.

Things will change soon though. With the Hasbro exclusive beys coming out soon, we will have 2 100% different meta games.

Get ready for the tier list to be updated in the next few months.
Hah, but the normal metagame excludes no parts?

So if any of the Hasbro exclusive beys end up being top tier material, then it would still be part of the Beyblade metagame, no?
They might do well because of the insane amount of space in the stadium.
(Jan. 13, 2011  11:10 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Hah, but the normal metagame excludes no parts?

So if any of the Hasbro exclusive beys end up being top tier material, then it would still be part of the Beyblade metagame, no?

I'm not sure if Hasbro parts that have no TT equivalent would fall into the meta game. Mc Frown could probably answer that.
how is rock used in ATTACK COMBOS that are 'supossed' to be top tier. These combos seem like they need improvement. Even for hasbro.
(Jan. 14, 2011  12:48 AM)DarkLight Wrote: how is rock used in ATTACK COMBOS that are 'supossed' to be top tier. These combos seem like they need improvement. Even for hasbro.

Read around, maybe you'll learn something.
Defence and stamina along with one attack seem good.
(Jan. 14, 2011  12:50 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  12:48 AM)DarkLight Wrote: how is rock used in ATTACK COMBOS that are 'supossed' to be top tier. These combos seem like they need improvement. Even for hasbro.

Read around, maybe you'll learn something.
For lazy people I'll just put this here. Go actually try out a combo with a rock wheel and watch what happens when they collide. What you see is thanks to the rock wheel.

Also for the Killer T145SF combo, DO NOT use the Libra ER. It's been making the bey die a heck of a lot quicker.
EDIT: Can someone check the validity of this? I just second guessed myself.
hey u should add burn gasher 100 hf/s since burn is good for attack and stamina and hf/s has hole flast and sharp for attack and stamina, it owned earth bull and it owned l drago and it pretty much dominated everything! Grin

oh and can u make a list of usable hasbro stadiums?
(Jan. 14, 2011  1:02 AM)12345jacob12345 Wrote: hey u should add burn gasher 100 hf/s since burn is good for attack and stamina and hf/s has hole flast and sharp for attack and stamina, it owned earth bull and it owned l drago and it pretty much dominated everything! Grin

oh and can u make a list of usable hasbro stadiums?

We need results, someone may try that combo, but wihtout results it's unlikely that someone will pick that combo up.

Usable stadiums are Max Stampede and something else.
I have both lightning force and ptw. My friends and I definitely prefer ptw over lf. After the first. 30 or so seconds the beys just race in the middle with minimal contact. They use attack types and can sliding shoot just fine. I tend to use defense/stamina beys. Even though the ptw slopes aren't as steep, it doesn't have a huge flat spot in the middle like lf.
Burn Aquario 100HF/S Vs. Earth Wolf 125WD

Erm...
(Jan. 14, 2011  12:42 AM)Omega12 Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2011  11:10 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Hah, but the normal metagame excludes no parts?

I'm not sure if Hasbro parts that have no TT equivalent would fall into the meta game. Mc Frown could probably answer that.

Night/Torch/Hyper will be allowed in competitive WBO play, despite the fact that they have no Takara Tomy counterparts. Should they be top-tier then the easterners will have to import just like westerners have been (hoping this happens).
But they may do well simply because of the size of the stadium. Plus, the TR is weird, so Hyper may do well in LF and MXS, while being carp in an Attack stadium. I'll test once they come out.
that'd be funny if easterners had to import from US.
looking forward to the releases.
I wonder what'll happen if you use Hyper in Left-spin? Uber-Smash!
(Jan. 14, 2011  3:38 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Burn Aquario 100HF/S Vs. Earth Wolf 125WD

Erm...

burn GASHER not aquario, gasher is better at destabilizing when it has spike mode on and what mode exactly did u use?

EDIT: i just did a 2/3 match between burn gasher and earth aquario 145wd(top tier) and gasher won every single match in the lightning force stadium, i dont have max stampede so i cant test it...
(Jan. 14, 2011  4:04 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: I wonder what'll happen if you use Hyper in Left-spin? Uber-Smash!
Nothing, because it will only be right-spin ...

Anyway, I can confirm that Hasbro's Hybrid Wheel versions of the Metal System Beyblades will totally be legal for us. In Japan that might not be the case though, I am not certain.
(Jan. 14, 2011  5:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  4:04 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: I wonder what'll happen if you use Hyper in Left-spin? Uber-Smash!
Nothing, because it will only be right-spin ...

Anyway, I can confirm that Hasbro's Hybrid Wheel versions of the Metal System Beyblades will totally be legal for us. In Japan that might not be the case though, I am not certain.

hey kai, do u think the virgo remake might be a hasbro top tier?
(Jan. 14, 2011  5:32 AM)12345jacob12345 Wrote: hey kai, do u think the virgo remake might be a hasbro top tier?
Nobody can say that, and it is not necessarily that on-topic ...