Competitive Hasbro MFB Combos

(Jan. 11, 2011  4:16 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2011  4:14 AM)Evan Wrote: These are meant for use with Lightning Force and Max Stampede, correct?

well any kind of hasbro bmf stadium but yes more of a LF/MXS stadium combos i think

What of SV? The only disadvantage is the lack of pockets/exits in the wall, but it's pretty good. Uncertain
(Jan. 11, 2011  4:19 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2011  4:14 AM)Evan Wrote: These are meant for use with Lightning Force and Max Stampede, correct?

well any kind of hasbro bmf stadium but yes more of a LF/MXS stadium combos i think

What of SV? The only disadvantage is the lack of pockets/exits in the wall, but it's pretty good. Uncertain

This stadium is awful. Attack types have zero chance to win.

since attack types can do nothing in it SV</=PTW<<<LF</=MXS so its not that good alos i said "any kind of hasbro bmf stadium but LF and MXS are recommended

edit:beaten but i have a better answer Tongue_out
If you want to win in SVS, just use LLDrago 100WB. There, you win. That is the only truly "dominated" stadium.
maybe you should put in the op that the LF/MXS are the most recommended hasbro stadiums?
you guys should still ban stadiums i.e. PTW and SV, and at the very least say that they're not incorporated into this list.
just a suggestion
I was thinking the same thing mcfrown. I'm pretty sure most of these tests were not done in ptw or sv. Since there's quite a few hasbro Stadiums, this could get complicated, and unnacurate because of variety
(Jan. 11, 2011  5:20 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: you guys should still ban stadiums i.e. PTW and SV, and at the very least say that they're not incorporated into this list.
just a suggestion

that is a good idea, also i believe both me and megablader9 tested in the LF/MXS
but its up to him not me
Remove SF and replace it with B.
Then I will be happy.
^ why? I wouldn't see the point of replacing SF with B

I don't think that there have been much tests on B though
Burn Gasher 100SF/FS/WB?

Destabilizers FTL Smug

(Jan. 11, 2011  4:22 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

since attack types can do nothing in it SV</=PTW<<<LF</=MXS so its not that good alos i said "any kind of hasbro bmf stadium but LF and MXS are recommended

edit:beaten but i have a better answer Tongue_out

I realise this is Hasbro parts testing, but MF-H LL Drago 85R2F smashes MF-H Earth Bull C145WB Libruhhh

Plus, MBS (Mobile Beystadium) dominates over MXS, IMO and through experience.
(Jan. 11, 2011  3:25 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: hmm i tested killer and it won, and im no lier. in a TT attack stadium it might not do good though...

Uh Killer has proven to be a good destabiliser from Bluezee's testing. Kinda think it's a bit silly making a whole seperate metagame just because hasbro has carp stadiums but this will be a useful resource for members who only have access to hasbro beys I guess.
No Killer fails. Those tests are only moderate.
(Jan. 11, 2011  2:43 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2011  3:25 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: hmm i tested killer and it won, and im no lier. in a TT attack stadium it might not do good though...

Uh Killer has proven to be a good destabiliser from Bluezee's testing. Kinda think it's a bit silly making a whole seperate metagame just because hasbro has carp stadiums but this will be a useful resource for members who only have access to hasbro beys I guess.

i tested his combo and it didnt do well, my combo is also at a different height and did better from my tests, but of coarse my tests are in a LF stadium...

also people like me cant get a TT attack so its not fair to only combos for that stadium dont you think?
I know it's perfectly useful I just find it annoying that another metagame has to be made solely because the hasbro stadiums are awful.
(Jan. 11, 2011  4:24 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I know it's perfectly useful I just find it annoying that another metagame has to be made solely because the hasbro stadiums are awful.

its wasnt made because of hasbro stadiums are awful, it was made because some people cant get a TT attack to practice in and play in (like me)... <- this is getting offtopic, if you dont like the idea of a hasbro metagame dont post or PM me
Done. The stadiums are outlines, and I put that MXS, and LF are the main stadiums.
Since it is Hasbro, dark should be on the defense list. Maybe stamina, too; my brother found that it had better stamina than flame. And aren't all hasbro stadiums the same except the Super Vortex.
nope lf and mxs
is made out of different materials than ptw
and dark could be used for defence and
Es has better stamina than wd in a hasbro staduim
and hasbro thermal and flame has better stamina than hasbro earth
(Jan. 11, 2011  5:11 PM)WhyD125 Wrote: Since it is Hasbro, dark should be on the defense list. Maybe stamina, too; my brother found that it had better stamina than flame. And aren't all hasbro stadiums the same except the Super Vortex.

1. dark is bad for stamina, and earth is better for defence then dark
2. nope the PTW, LF, and MXS are similar in basic shape but have different dimensions

(Jan. 11, 2011  5:13 PM)aquila112 Wrote: nope lf and mxs

they are made with the same materials?... its that they have different dimensions
(Jan. 11, 2011  5:14 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2011  5:11 PM)WhyD125 Wrote: Since it is Hasbro, dark should be on the defense list. Maybe stamina, too; my brother found that it had better stamina than flame. And aren't all hasbro stadiums the same except the Super Vortex.

1. dark is bad for stamina, and earth is better for defence then dark
2. nope the PTW, LF, and MXS are similar in basic shape but have different dimensions

(Jan. 11, 2011  5:13 PM)aquila112 Wrote: nope lf and mxs

they are made with the same materials?... its that they have different dimensions
I THOUGHT ptw was made out of different materials
well this is because rf and wd had much better stamina in lf than ptw
and ptw looks kinda harder
(Jan. 11, 2011  4:27 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2011  4:24 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I know it's perfectly useful I just find it annoying that another metagame has to be made solely because the hasbro stadiums are awful.

its wasnt made because of hasbro stadiums are awful, it was made because some people cant get a TT attack to practice in and play in (like me)... <- this is getting offtopic, if you dont like the idea of a hasbro metagame dont post or PM me

Well if the Hasbro stadiums were as good as the takara ones a hasbro metagame wouldn't be required would it? I'm not opposed to the idea. Far from it. I think it's a good idea. I just find it slightly amusing/dumb that it's needed because Hasbro screwed up with their stadiums.
(Jan. 11, 2011  5:21 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Well if the Hasbro stadiums were as good as the takara ones a hasbro metagame wouldn't be required would it? I'm not opposed to the idea. Far from it. I think it's a good idea. I just find it slightly amusing/dumb that it's needed because Hasbro screwed up with their stadiums.
no it wouldnt be needed but hasbro stadiums arent as good as TT so hear we are with a hasbro metagame :\ well if any one has a question about the hasbro metagame PM me
I've tried Flame Bull 100SF as a good destabilliser. Didn't think of evil, though. Also, C145 should be included with burn based stamina types for added defense, which can't hurt.
(Jan. 11, 2011  6:43 PM)WhyD125 Wrote: Also, C145 should be included with burn based stamina types for added defense, which can't hurt.

for stamina you dont want defence...