Poll: Collector or Player?

Collector
18.62%
Player
40.69%
Both
40.69%
Total: 100% 145 vote(s)
I'm just wondering how many of you are players and how many are collectors, because whenever I look a bunch are in mint condition, I get from a quality standpoint, but I mean how many of you actually use the ones you buy?
In all honesty, I'm more of a collector than player. I like to keep mint copies of everything I own, and I buy pretty much most Bey, useful or not.
I'm both. I collect blades that I personally like but I like to play for reals as well.
Yeah i'm both. I collect plastics and HMS for collection and MFB for battling.
i like to battle with blades than collect them Tongue_out i love the thrill XD
I'll have to say I'm both as well. I also do keep multiple copies of every Bey I use hard.
im a playerUncertain i only got 1 bey whats there to useGrin
Depends on my mood I guess.
I mean, when I'm really in the battling mood, I'll use anything. But other times, I feel like I should preserve the Bey's beauty.
But overall I'm more of a player.
thanks for the responses, everybody else out there vote!!!
I play I even buy for extra parts. There's only one beyblade I want and really wanna keep pristine because I think it's the most beautiful one ever. L Drago metal series.
I wanted to be a collector, but I play casually by myself. No parts are broken or in terrible condition though so i am both...
I'm more of a player I guess I like to keep my mfb's in mint condition but its nothing compared to the fun you get fro playing the game but after playing I maintain my beys from the tips that were in driger gt's site.
I'd like to say I'm a player, but I really don't like using painted wheels, so I'm a collecter in that sense.
I keep a copy of pre-HWS beys so I can use one of them.
and some rare HWS beys
Others for battling
Ive never understood the point in collecting beys since they were made for playing with,although i do have quite afew plastics im keeping in good condition just since i like them heaps and dont want them to break lol
im a player mainly because i dont have a credit card i only have 16 beyblades all plastic generation(i getting l drago soon though)
I mainly collect them, trying to own a copy of each bey release. I rarely use them in battle (videos included XD).
I mainly collect, but I battle a lot too- I'd say Im more of a collector, but that will probs change once I start entering tournaments etc.
A bit of both, I collect them more though I guess, I like them when they look new haha. I only really play at tournaments or when I'm making videos.
So far it looks like there are more players than collectors out there, if you think differently show it!!!
Beyblade doesn't really seem like a fun thing to collect : |
I use all of my beys, but some nicer parts I like to keep in near mint or mint condition (very few pieces).
i do choose one persoal blade i always battle with but te rest im a collector

Can i ask just for one second ask is there anyone on here who know how to ake stuff ie cases