[Clarkston, Georgia] Anyone up for a challenge?

(Jun. 18, 2019  2:55 PM)MiniterE Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2019  2:50 PM)britannaka Wrote: Yes, there is a website, MiniterE!  https://www.pharaohsconclave.com/ghsei-2019

I know it says that there is a charge for tickets, but, because we're really trying to make sure the community comes out, if you're a part of the Beyblade meetup, we'll waive the fee to enter the venue.

How many people are you expecting to bring in your crew?

Will I got 3 Kids and a lot of nieces and nephews so it could be 10+ kids and there parents. We are all competitive so the grown ups will be battling too.

That would be awesome!  Yeah, bring everyone out.  What part of town will you be coming from?

I love when community comes together!
(Jun. 18, 2019  2:52 PM)britannaka Wrote: Please share with your friends.

Based on my exploration of the community in the state of Georgia, there's a team out of Byron, GA that competes.  I've heard of Byron, GA, but I'm not sure how far away from Atlanta it is.  Does anyone know?  Maybe we can invite them to come out as well.

I believe Byron is right outside Macon, I remember passing through it.
(Jun. 18, 2019  2:52 PM)raohzilla Wrote: I haven't drawn a picture right now I'm trying to figure out how I want the dragon heads to look I'll draw a picture once I figure that out.

Awesome!  Well, when you do, please post here.  Maybe you can bring some of your drawings to showcase at the event if you're coming.  Would you be willing to showcase some of your designs?

(Jun. 18, 2019  3:01 PM)MiniterE Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2019  2:52 PM)britannaka Wrote: Please share with your friends.

Based on my exploration of the community in the state of Georgia, there's a team out of Byron, GA that competes.  I've heard of Byron, GA, but I'm not sure how far away from Atlanta it is.  Does anyone know?  Maybe we can invite them to come out as well.

I believe Byron is right outside Macon, I remember passing through it.

Cool - that's not too far away at all.  What, about 1.5 hours?

(Jun. 16, 2019  5:21 PM)raohzilla Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2019  5:08 PM)vivian4.0 Wrote: Hey guys i'm so exited for the beyblade  tournament.It is going to be so fun.Witch beyblade is you guys favorite?

It's Judgment Joker. It's rubber is deadly.

(Jun. 16, 2019  5:08 PM)vivian4.0 Wrote: Hey guys i'm so exited for the beyblade  tournament.It is going to be so fun.Witch beyblade is you guys favorite?

It seems like it would be a worthy competitor!
(Jun. 18, 2019  2:34 PM)britannaka Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2019  2:33 PM)MiniterE Wrote: Awesome, I am a school teacher, youth minister, and work with a lot of camps and programs (YMCA, Boys and Girls Clubs, etc) in Metro Atlanta. How can we be a part and how can we organize?

That's really cool!  We're planning on hosting a meetup this Friday at the Georgia High School eSports Invitational at DeKalb Conference Center @ Georgia Piedmont Technical College from 10am - 4pm.  If I can complete the organizer process in time, we'll try to have a formal tournament, but if not, then we'll meet as a community to gather and figure out how to best support each other.  Do you think you'll be able to join us?

(Jun. 18, 2019  2:34 PM)raohzilla Wrote: I love my idea for Phydra

Awesome!  Can you share what they are?

(May. 13, 2019  2:27 PM)SMASHING TITAN Wrote: thanks so where could i host it

I cracking up so hard bahamut

What part of town are you in?

I'm in East Atlanta right right outside Decatur.
(May. 04, 2019  6:46 AM)Bahamut Burst Wrote: yoooo, i'm only like 6 mins away and would love to attend this tourney. and i looked it up on google maps and i don't know if it's a house or a building?

I wanted to make sure you saw my previous post.  It's a building.  It looks like there may be a good number of folk who are interested in coming out.  I've almost got enough posts to take the organizer's quiz, so we'll see what happens today and tomorrow.

(Jun. 18, 2019  3:03 PM)MiniterE Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2019  2:34 PM)britannaka Wrote: That's really cool!  We're planning on hosting a meetup this Friday at the Georgia High School eSports Invitational at DeKalb Conference Center @ Georgia Piedmont Technical College from 10am - 4pm.  If I can complete the organizer process in time, we'll try to have a formal tournament, but if not, then we'll meet as a community to gather and figure out how to best support each other.  Do you think you'll be able to join us?

Awesome!  Can you share what they are?

What part of town are you in?

I'm in East Atlanta right right outside Decatur.

Cool, so not far at all!  I'm based out of Lithonia, down near Stonecrest.

Thanks so much for all of the conversation. This has been a lively thread. I believe I have enough posts now to take the Organizer's Quiz, and hopefully, our meetup can morph into a sanctioned tourney. Yay!
(Jun. 18, 2019  3:04 PM)britannaka Wrote:
(May. 04, 2019  6:46 AM)Bahamut Burst Wrote: yoooo, i'm only like 6 mins away and would love to attend this tourney. and i looked it up on google maps and i don't know if it's a house or a building?

I wanted to make sure you saw my previous post.  It's a building.  It looks like there may be a good number of folk who are interested in coming out.  I've almost got enough posts to take the organizer's quiz, so we'll see what happens today and tomorrow.

(Jun. 18, 2019  3:03 PM)MiniterE Wrote: I'm in East Atlanta right right outside Decatur.

Thanks so much for all of the conversation.  This has been a lively thread.  I believe I have enough posts now to take the Organizer's Quiz, and hopefully, our meetup can morph into a sanctioned tourney.  Yay!

Cool!
(Jun. 18, 2019  3:04 PM)britannaka Wrote:

(Jun. 18, 2019  3:03 PM)MiniterE Wrote: I'm in East Atlanta right right outside Decatur.

Thanks so much for all of the conversation.  This has been a lively thread.  I believe I have enough posts now to take the Organizer's Quiz, and hopefully, our meetup can morph into a sanctioned tourney.  Yay!
Wow, let me know how that goes I do plan on being the champion.
(Jun. 18, 2019  3:08 PM)raohzilla Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2019  3:04 PM)britannaka Wrote: I wanted to make sure you saw my previous post.  It's a building.  It looks like there may be a good number of folk who are interested in coming out.  I've almost got enough posts to take the organizer's quiz, so we'll see what happens today and tomorrow.

Cool!

Thanks!

(Jun. 18, 2019  3:08 PM)MiniterE Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2019  3:04 PM)britannaka Wrote: I wanted to make sure you saw my previous post.  It's a building.  It looks like there may be a good number of folk who are interested in coming out.  I've almost got enough posts to take the organizer's quiz, so we'll see what happens today and tomorrow.

Wow, let me know how that goes I do plan on being the champion.

LoL!  Awesome!  I'll keep you posted.
Brittanaka can u please turn on notifications for the Georgia tournament discord! Also I want to be apart of the tournament and I want to come to the meet up tomorrow 
Did you get someone to approve it?
I didn't get anyone to approve it yet - I was waiting on the WBO to answer my email, which they did last night. At any rate, I'd said that today would he a meetup of folk are able to come out, and we'll just play amd get toknow each other and what we want to do going forward. If you are able to come, please bring a stadium - ours was cracked, and I couldn't find one at any of the Walmarts I went to.

(Jun. 21, 2019  11:56 AM)raohzilla Wrote: I didn't get anyone to approve it yet - I was waiting on the WBO to answer my email, which they did last night. At any rate, I'd said that today would he a meetup of folk are able to come out, and we'll just play amd get toknow each other and what we want to do going forward. If you are able to come, please bring a stadium - ours was cracked, and I couldn't find one at any of the Walmarts I went to.

The above thread is britannaka (my mom) by the way.
I might be able to come but, I'll probably be late since my dad has to take my mom to work. Also, I followed you britannaka on instagram and you probably saw it since you followed me back.
(Jun. 21, 2019  11:56 AM)raohzilla Wrote: I didn't get anyone to approve it yet - I was waiting on the WBO to answer my email, which they did last night. At any rate, I'd said that today would he a meetup of folk are able to come out, and we'll just play amd get toknow each other and what we want to do going forward. If you are able to come, please bring a stadium - ours was cracked, and I couldn't find one at any of the Walmarts I went to.

The above thread is britannaka (my mom) by the way.

I havent been on here in a few days, did I miss a beyblade meetup?
any updates about a tournament?