[Clarkston, Georgia] Anyone up for a challenge?

We'd like to host a sanctioned Beyblade tourney in Clarkston, GA on Friday, June 21, 2019.  We've already got four committed Beybladers.  Any others in this forum interested?
Dude i am 32 min away bro that would so work i am 12 i will talk to my parents. Oh and what is the address
(May. 01, 2019  3:12 PM)SMASHING TITAN Wrote: Dude i am 32 min away bro that would so work i am 12 i will talk to my parents. Oh and what is the address

Awesome!

The address is 495 N Indian Creek Dr, Clarkston, GA 30021.

We've found 7 other folks who want to compete, so I'm going to go ahead and finish the process to formally set up the event in the system.  Once everything is set up, I'll post a link to register here.
yoooo, i'm only like 6 mins away and would love to attend this tourney. and i looked it up on google maps and i don't know if it's a house or a building?
yea what do we look for a house or a building
(May. 04, 2019  6:46 AM)Bahamut Burst Wrote: yoooo, i'm only like 6 mins away and would love to attend this tourney. and i looked it up on google maps and i don't know if it's a house or a building?

It's a building.  It's the conference center on the campus of Georgia Piedmont Technical College.  Awesome!  We've already got 8, so as soon as I finish the hosting process, I'll post an announcement here!

(May. 08, 2019  3:07 PM)SMASHING TITAN Wrote: yea what do we look for a house or a building

It's a building.  It's the conference center on the campus of Georgia Piedmont Technical College.  Awesome!  We've already got 8 (the minimum), so as soon as I finish the hosting process, I'll post an announcement here!
OK thanks and by the way i am trying to put my own together so can you help me
(May. 10, 2019  1:21 AM)SMASHING TITAN Wrote: OK thanks and by the way i am trying to put my own together so can you help me

Sure!
this tournament is going to be a blast (jinnius)
thanks so where could i host it

I cracking up so hard bahamut
I'm interested in competing in your tournament britannaka.
Im about a hour away from there but im defiantly interested in the tournament
(May. 30, 2019  3:21 PM)jrockfreak18 Wrote: Im about a hour away from there but im defiantly interested in the tournament

Awesome!

We've got enough people to host a tourney, but we need folks to sign up for a WBO account and post here so we can get enough posts to officially organize it.  So, if you have friends that are interested in participating, please tell them to sing up for a WBO account, reply to the post, and let us know they are interested in competing!
Hey guys i'm so exited for the beyblade tournament.It is going to be so fun.Witch beyblade is you guys favorite?
(Jun. 16, 2019  5:08 PM)vivian4.0 Wrote: Hey guys i'm so exited for the beyblade  tournament.It is going to be so fun.Witch beyblade is you guys favorite?

My favorite is doomscizor because it has four blades on it and because it does doomblade destruction and double doom blast.

Do any of you design your own beys
(Jun. 16, 2019  5:08 PM)vivian4.0 Wrote: Hey guys i'm so exited for the beyblade  tournament.It is going to be so fun.Witch beyblade is you guys favorite?

It's Judgment Joker. It's rubber is deadly.

(Jun. 16, 2019  5:14 PM)britannaka Wrote:

My favorite is doomscizor because it has four blades on it and because it does doomblade destruction and double doom blast.

No but my brother just got a new 3D printer to print his own beyblades.
Cool beyblades! What are your favorite beyblade videos to watch on youtube? Mine is Beyblade burst metal fusion.
If you know how do you 3d print beyblades.
(Jun. 16, 2019  5:22 PM)vivian4.0 Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2019  5:14 PM)britannaka Wrote: My favorite is doomscizor because it has four blades on it and because it does doomblade destruction and double doom blast.

No but my brother just got a new 3D printer to print his own beyblades.

That's really cool!  Has he printed out any beyblades yet?
my favorite beyblade video is beyblade geeks.
(Jun. 16, 2019  5:24 PM)raohzilla Wrote: If you know how do you 3d print beyblades.

I don't know how, but I'd like to learn.  Are there any videos that can teach me how?

(Jun. 16, 2019  5:27 PM)vivian4.0 Wrote: my favorite beyblade  video is  beyblade geeks.

Really cool!  Why do you like beyblade geeks the best?
(Jun. 16, 2019  5:23 PM)britannaka Wrote: Cool beyblades!  What are your favorite beyblade videos to watch on youtube?  Mine is Beyblade burst metal fusion
My favorite is Beyblade Geeks
(Jun. 16, 2019  5:27 PM)britannaka Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2019  5:24 PM)raohzilla Wrote: If you know how do you 3d print beyblades.

I don't know how, but I'd like to learn.  Are there any videos that can teach me how?

(Jun. 16, 2019  5:27 PM)vivian4.0 Wrote: my favorite beyblade  video is  beyblade geeks.
no pharaoh hasn't 3D printed any beyblades yet but he wiil soon.
Really cool!  Why do you like beyblade geeks the best?