Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want?

(Dec. 24, 2014  6:22 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I know I'm not the only one, but I'm going through the anxiety of tomorrow, it's intense. Are your families tradition to open gifts on midnight or Christmas morning?

I don't even know. Haha. First time I've ever lived with my father, step-mother, and sister. This will also be the first time I celebrate Christmas since I was like... 5 I think.

And I don't get it, how is it intense? Isn't it suppose to be the opposite?
To all:Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Joyful_3

(Too early?oh well...)
Christmas Eve schedule: Moop around all day waiting for Christmas. Usually get one present to open.

Christmas Day schedule: Wake up at a reasonable time (12.00PM lets say) go downstairs, open my presents, play with them, feel over enjoyed. Around 6,00PM: Then wait for Christmas dinner (Turkey yum), watch shows with Christmas specials. Go to bed at 3.00AM and uh... I usually forget after that part. XD
MY CHRISTMAS SCHEDULE

@ 9:00 AM: Wake up ...
@ 9:15 AM: Go down stairs ... "Fingers Crossed" Wink
@ 9:30 AM: Unwrap my presents, and then act like DJ - Yeah!
@ 10:00 AM: Play with my presents Smile
@ 11:00 AM: Check out my WBO Profile ...

I haven't decided what to do after 12:00, but I've decided to eat the Christmas dinner around 8:00 PM Grin
My Christmas schedule

Any other Polish people here celebrating Christmas Eve? Not sure if other cultures do but us Poles always celebrate Eve more than Day.
I'm not Polish, so I don't really understand. How do you guys celebrate the day before you guys open gifts less? My Christmas is off to a start: My dad, mom and aunt all went into work between 4 to 5 AM, and will be home before 5 PM. And my cousins have a very big thing for asking this: "When are we gonna open the presents!!?" One year that got so annoying we opened our gifts at 9, usually at 11 PM. Last Christmas at my grandmas was the worst: My mom, aunts and grandma were wrapping gifts the whole time, which left me and my very bored cousins to watch the Grinch. The animated and movie, and trust me, I had a Kermit the Frog mad face the whole way through.
Edit: If you have a phobia of frogs, don't click/tap the link.
We open presents after dinner on Christmas Eve. Then there are more presents in the morning.
I'm just bored of christmas. It's a commercial crazy tradition.
(Dec. 24, 2014  9:39 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: I'm just bored of christmas. It's a commercial crazy tradition.

C'mon dude, it's Christmas! Where's your Christmas spirit!? DJ - Yeah!
(Dec. 24, 2014  9:39 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: I'm just bored of christmas. It's a commercial crazy tradition.

You're saying that now, you might have something different to say tomorrow morning.
For me, I want Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. I don't even have a Wii U yet, lol.
(Dec. 24, 2014  10:30 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote:

You're saying that now, you might have something different to say tomorrow morning.

And, this is going in my sig. I think it's funny.

Anyways, I don't think I really want anything. I mean, the only thing I want (need really) is an instructor, and i will be getting one soon if my meeting goes well. I felt bad not telling them I wanted anything, since they are now seeing me for the first time in years and want to spoil me for Christmas, so I asked for a 3DS and super smash bros.
I'm asked for SSB4 also, I'm getting lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots...
Well yeah, as that goes on I'm asked for CoD: Advanced Warfare (don't judge me). I didn't ask for much, so it isn't that exciting.
ADVANCED WARFARE SUCKS! IT'S A HALO RIPOFF! Okay, enough of that, for those who are getting SSB4, do you guys want the adapter or the game only? I've seen the adapters alone go for $80. I could go on and on, but I won't.
(Dec. 25, 2014  1:24 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: ADVANCED WARFARE SUCKS! IT'S A HALO RIPOFF! Okay, enough of that, for those who are getting SSB4, do you guys want the adapter or the game only? I've seen the adapters alone go for $80. I could go on and on, but I won't.

I want SSB4 just so I can say I have it, hehe.

By the way, I like it when you "go on and on" I find your stories interesting.
(Dec. 25, 2014  1:24 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: ADVANCED WARFARE SUCKS! IT'S A HALO RIPOFF! Okay, enough of that, for those who are getting SSB4, do you guys want the adapter or the game only? I've seen the adapters alone go for $80. I could go on and on, but I won't.

If it's a "Halo Ripoff", doesn't mean it's a bad game!

I'm getting the 3DS version, as much as I hate circle pad.
Halo is boring, COD is much funner.

Turns out the gifts I ordered from Amazon won't arrive by the time of Christmas and that's the majority of my presents(Including an Aero Knight MS... T__T).

Adapters?
Plenty of people including myself will not settle for another controller, we use the GameCube Controller which has been used since 2001 to today. I've been playing Smash Bros since 2008 and have always used the GC controller. Others have the same story as me and some jerks realize this and sell the adapters for excess of $80. I bet half the people who picked up the SSB4 bundle or adapter either don't own a Wii U, (and probably have no plans to get one) Those who actually want it and got an extra because they're smart, or the person who doesn't even know about Smash Bros, Super Mario Bros, or Nintendo to begin with.
Honestly, I prefer the wii controllers for SSB lol.

Anyways, I didn't get running stuff like I wanted, but I got plenty of the green stuff that buys it so I am very happy. Plus I got some really sick Batman pants Cx. I'll probably buy some other shoes for school and clothes as well. MAYBE a double bass pedal and some cymbals for my drums if I have plenty of money left, haha.
All I want for christmas for a username change XD
(Dec. 25, 2014  2:59 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Plenty of people including myself will not settle for another controller, we use the GameCube Controller which has been used since 2001 to today. I've been playing Smash Bros since 2008 and have always used the GC controller. Others have the same story as me and some jerks realize this and sell the adapters for excess of $80. I bet half the people who picked up the SSB4 bundle or adapter either don't own a Wii U, (and probably have no plans to get one) Those who actually want it and got an extra because they're smart, or the person who doesn't even know about Smash Bros, Super Mario Bros, or Nintendo to begin with.

I need this! I always have had to use a GC controller for SSB! I was so afraid of not liking SS4 due to the controller.
Got:

Super Control Stadium
Roller Defenser
Fireworks Eee
The Art of War
Earphones

Plus, a few stocking stuffers Tongue_out
I didn't get anything...Except money...