Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want?

So, talk about Christmas 2011 here. What are you guys doing to celebrate? What are you asking your parents for? Are you gonna buy any friends a gift? Gonna get your lover a gift? Etc. And after Christmas is over, come back here and tell everybody what you got.

I always spend Christmas Eve at my grandparents house (My dad's side of the family), but I'm not sure about this year. It might be different because my mommom is in the hospital right now, but I don't know yet.

Christmas day I spend at my other grandparents house (On my mom's side of the family) I usually have a great time. We always sit an talk for a little bit, then we'll open presents, eat some food, and then talk for a while longer. There's not much more to it than that.
Darn, I was meaning to make this thread XD Next year.

I'll most likely go to my grandparents' house as usual, and have a turkey dinner. Nothing too abnormal (apart from my cousins).

My Christmas wish list consists of:
-Twisted Tempo 145WD
-Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
-Cyclone Herculeo 105F
-Hades Kerbecs BD145DS
-Ray Gil 100RSF
-Evil Befall UW145EWD
-Spiral Capricorn 90MF
-Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
-Ultimate DX Set OR Strongest Blader Set
-Phantom Orion B: D
-Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF
-L Drago Destroy F: S
-Jade Jupiter S130RB

-A new water bottle for scouts
-Inheritance by Christopher Paolini
-Gift cards (Target, eBay, etc.)
-Unlimited data on my iPhone
-CoD MW3
-Money
More will be added as time goes on. Smile
Staying home. Dodging relatives as if they were coated in Radon. Probably spending time with the fiancée if we can afford to fly her down from college.

My list is:
3DS
Money
Phantom Orion B:D

The 3DS will be a collaborative gift from 80%~ of my family. The money will probably be spent on a new toaster oven - mine is making weird smells and giving food an off taste, lately.
Defenitely spending it with my close friend. I'm getting some neat stuff:

- New 10 LB Dumbbells
- Iron Gym Pull-Up Bar
- Air Hogs Hyperactive
- Some new, fake Dre Beats
- Money

le list:
iPod 4G
Money

This is also my birthday list, as the two days are close

I can buy that smexy LoZ 3DS with money
I could also order some new stuff online with money

As for what I'm doing, I have no clue.
We might have Christmas at my house, or maybe at my mom's parents house.
My Christmas list is kinda lengthy... but there's no way I can get all of it, since my parents like to pick and choose (reason I usually have such a large list, so they have some variety to choose from)

• Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Collector’s Edition ('Nuff said, hah)
• Any K’Nex roller coaster (I love roller coasters, and I used to have a K'Nex roller coaster, 'til it broke on me. Plus, gives me something to do when I'm not beyblading)
• Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (From what I've heard, it's pretty awesome. I'll be the judge of that ;])
• Pinnacle Studios V15 Video Editor (I need something more professional to make vids with, but not as pro as After Effects and the better editors [need something easy to use, and makes the vids look good Tongue_out])
• Beyblade Twisted Tempo 145WD
• Beyblade Hades Kerbecs BD145DS
• Beyblade Spiral Capricorn 90MF
• Beyblade Ultimate Meteo L-Drago 85XF
• Beyblade Evil Befall UW145EWD
• Beyblade Rock Zurafa R145WB
• Beyblade Ray Gil 100RSF
• eBay Gift Card (Maybe, if I magically do receive one, I'll just use it on a VariAres or something XP)
Pretty much all of the beyblades are for collection, since I have most of the useful parts of the beys. The one I absolutely need is Spiral/Screw Capricorn/Capricorne, Metal Flat is an interesting part, and I think the bey in all looks awesome. That should probably be all I'm gonna ask for Christmas.
As for the day, I'll be spending time with my older brother (haven't seen him since August ever since he went off to college) and at the end of the day, I'll be messing with my gifts, and having a nice, baked chicken (don't like turkey or ham, really anything the 'usual' family would have for Christmas dinner)
EDIT: Holy cow, bigger post than I expected...
EDIT 2: Oh, how I would kill for one of these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Knex-dragons-dro...500wt_1287
Had one of these when they first came out, now I regret taking it apart T.T
Yeah, somewhat newer Micro K'Nex, got a problem? XP
Screamin' Serpent, iirc, was pretty amazing, but is so gosh darn expensive on eBay Pinching_eyes
Oh look, the link is a manual only...
Well, the actual thing is on eBay, too XD
I don't celebrate Chirstmas, but I will do/buy:
  • Fufilling orders on Amazon!
  • DIABLO NEMESIS Grin
  • DFW Tournament
  • Rock Zurafa
  • RBV9
  • Spyro Skylanders (Looks promising)
  • LEGO UNIVERSE B4 IT DIES Unhappy
  • idk
My list..
Good will to men...
AND EVERY 4D BEY THERE IS
EDIT:Nano's Blood NOTE if all goes well this Saturday my Christmas will come early...
Skylanders sucks, Jay. Hah, don't bother.

My list? Well, I'll be with the family as usual, and my list is pretty much all beys (unless I'm finally allowed to get a game this year, but probably not, so I'll spend it all on beys.)

HMS? If I get any offers on my buying thread.
BB-121 x1 (maybe a second for collection, but most likely not)
BB-109 SK x1 (Beat Lynx)
Choosing between:
BB-117
or
BB-119
BB-118
BB-108 (Last 2 are for collection purposes, already have them)

And the usual clothes, of course. This list is very subject to change.
(Nov. 23, 2011  2:32 AM)ScottPilgrimWBA Wrote: My list..
Good will to men...
AND EVERY 4D BEY THERE IS!

I was expecting "Nano's blood" to be on the list Confused
  • Big Bang Pegasus FGrin
  • Metal Face Bolt 2-Heavy two pack
  • 85 Spin Track
  • More Skylanders
  • Some Bakugan
  • New Pokemon plushies + Unova Pokedex toy
  • Some more Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards
(Nov. 23, 2011  3:16 AM)Spyro Harkins Wrote:
  • Big Bang Pegasus FGrin
  • Metal Face Bolt 2-Heavy two pack
  • 85 Spin Track
  • More Skylanders
  • Some Bakugan
  • New Pokemon plushies + Unova Pokedex toy
  • Some more Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards
Lots of hobbies you got going anyways heres my list:
Iphone 4S
Big Bang Pegasis FGrin
Beat Lynx TH170WD
Fang Leone 135W2D
Strongest Blader Set
Money (for RBV9 and Diablo nemesis)
Sorry for the off-topicness, but I have to ask:

IS Spyro Skylanders a good buy for the holidays?
YES! Skylanders is a good buy for the Holidays.
(Nov. 23, 2011  3:03 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Skylanders sucks, Jay. Hah, don't bother.

Get Year of the Dragon, or even the New Spyro series (New Beginning, Eternal Night, Dawn of the Dragon). Skylanders sucks hard.
(Nov. 23, 2011  1:59 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: So, talk about Christmas 2011 here. What are you guys doing to celebrate? What are you asking your parents for? Are you gonna buy any friends a gift? Gonna get your lover a gift? Etc. And after Christmas is over, come back here and tell everybody what you got.

I always spend Christmas Eve at my grandparents house (My dad's side of the family), but I'm not sure about this year. It might be different because my mommom is in the hospital right now, but I don't know yet.

Christmas day I spend at my other grandparents house (On my mom's side of the family) I usually have a great time. We always sit an talk for a little bit, then we'll open presents, eat some food, and then talk for a while longer. There's not much more to it than that.

So here's what I put on my Christmas lists this year.

My list for my grandparents (My mom's side of the family)
-STL Triple Chamber Ocarina. (Blue) and a few song books.

It's pretty expensive, so my grandparents might not get it for me, but it's worth a shot.

My list for my parents
-A music stand. (Yeah, I need something to put my sheet music on)
-The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya Season 1

-The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya Season 2

-The Disappearance Of Haruhi Suzumiya (Movie)

-The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (Book)

-The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya (Book)

-The Boredom of Haruhi Suzumiya (Book)

-The Disappearance Of Haruhi Suzumiya (Book)

-The Rampage of Haruhi Suzumiya (Book)

-The Wavering of Haruhi Suzumiya (Book)

I made sure to ask for the hardcover copies of those books since they are much nicer. Tongue_out

And that's all I'm asking for. I'm extremely surprised that I didn't put a single video game on my list! XD

...Lotsa Suzumiya there. (Share it with me!) Essentially, Bey-Heart jacked my list. Y'know, minus the ocarina.
Usually, all of my relatives come to my house since my grandparents already live with me.
We all have to eat first, THEN we open presents.
Last year my 2 year old cousin cried because she want to open the present bigger than her XD
We eat honey ham and Filipino food.
I just eat some stuff then go upstairs and go online to wait to open stuff.

Mah List.
List:
-Disneyland Premium Pass (Might get it this week)
-Moneh
-Samurai Sentai Shinkenger Kyoryu Origami
-Kamen Rider W Gashapon Kamen Rider OOO TaToBa Combo Gaia Memory
-Dark Magician Girl Card

There.
No beys though.
It depends on how much I get.

Oh, and my dad said he'll get me this so he told me to add it to my list for no reason...

-8GB iPhone 4S

Heh, I can't wait to ask Siri dirty questions...
Same here, eat, then presents.
The wait kills me...

It's even harder when you see presents forming under the tree a week before Christmas T.T
Damnit I wanted to make this topic!

I've been ready for Christmas since Halloween. As soon as I put away the Halloween carp I got Christmas stockings out, but my dad said to wait until later. He said November 25 so very soon. I can't wait to put up the Christmas lights!

I've been listening to Christmas music almost daily.

This Christmas will be different for me. I'm not sure what'll happen on Christmas day, but on Christmas eve it'll be the same as always where I go to my grandmother/other relative/my house for dinner and a couple small presents.
Christmas day I'm unsure, but we'll do something with my other grandma.

What I would like (although I'm struggling to have a definite list) :
MW3
Batman: Arkham City

I wanted the power rangers samurai megazord and clawzord and other power rangers stuff, but I decided that I wanted the video games more
No Beyblades for me this year, although I'll probably get some anyways. Who would buy Beyblades? Nerds?

The rest will be a surprise (because It never seems to end at the gifts I ask for, haha)

I love Christmas so much I can't contain it.
IKR? There are always a couple of presents under the tree that spark my interest for some reason. Tongue_out

The whole 'eat before presents' ordeal is understandable, but after that we take about 10 minutes to take pictures. Pinching_eyes_2 It's like the presents are taunting me, lol
Since my birthday was yesterday, I'm most likely just getting some beys later this week, but for Christmas, I only want a few things:

-MW3
-another xbox controller
-tripod (my last one broke, it was from CVS, so I should have expected)
-camera (any good one, because using a FLIP isn't exactly the same)
@Shabadabadoo (did I get it right?)
You remind me of a little kid.
Totally understandable. I'm the same way.
Especially because my birthday is the 19th.

YAY, PRESENTS (Joyful_3)
Lol since my bday is 4 days away from christmas, I plan to get a a lot

BB121 DX set
Phantom Orion
Death Quez
Uncharted 3
~bday~
Headphones
Dranzer MF
And hopefully some batman comics xD

EDIT: for those who don't know who I am, it's me Rotation . I decided to use my real name and y'all are like family. I feel comfortable with you guys lol.
I fixed my list thanks nano for that wonderful suggestion...I also would like a box full of nanos beys parts Grin
Nook simple touch e reader, the og model is getting tedious to use so I opt for an E ink only device.

A few 3DS games. Random booster 9 or ultimate DX set.