Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want?

I haven't posted my Christmas yet.
Saturday 22nd
My family left to go to my grandparents house
Sunday 23rd
My mom and my grandma started cooking some food to take to our family Christmas thing tomorrow.
Monday 24th
We went to the family Christmas thing. There was a lot of food so it was hard to choose what to get. I got 60 dollars (From different people) and a bird house (I don't know how my moms aunt thought of getting me a bird house).
Tuesday 25th
Opened presents at my grandparents house. I got art stuff as always, some candy, Itunes gift card, a Wii game, a DVD and other stuff, but I don't feel like listing it all.
Wed. 26th
Came back home and opened presents from under our Christmas tree. The beyblade things I got were 2 Zero G RB3's and a BBG-03 Attack stadium. I got other cool things like some lazer tag thing that you put your Ipod in. Also some Aeropostale clothes (Thats like the only clothes I wear now). Candy and a few other things I can't remember right now.
I had a good Christmas this year and can't wait for Christmas 2013!
I got:
1x BBG03 Attack type stadium
2x Dark Knight Dragooon
1x Samurai Reviser SA165Q (ZGRBV3)
1x LED sight (instead of a nerf gun lol)
1x Red thingy that make your launcher grip longer
1x Zero G launcher
1x Metal Stone Face
Although I'm a Buddhist, but God blessed me.
I had a wonderful Christmas. I got to spend time with my grandparents, my cousins, and had a wonderful barbecue meal Christmas night.

I was gifted:
~ a laptop cooling pad
~ A bright orange shirt saying, "Don't bro me if you don't know me"
~ New flanel pajama pants
~ Apple's "Magic Mouse"
~ KNS 8400 headphones
~ Casio WK-6500 keyboard
~ ProLine keyboard stand
~ The Art and Making of the Dark Knight Trilogy
~ A wooden star puzzle

I got to spend time with both sides of my family, my brother and I didn't fight once (a miracle in and of itself), and we had plenty of fun in general. I can't believe that my parents actually got me the keyboard, seeing as that was the longest shot of the whole thing. The Dark Knight book was a gift from my cousin, who stayed over after the dinner party. We watched The Dark Knight Rises together afterwards, which is probably our favorite movie.
I guess I'll post everything I got this year!
  • Compaq Laptop
  • HP printer/scanner
  • Laptop carrying case
  • Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  • Bleach DVD set 15
  • Lord of The Rings Complete series (Excluding The Hobbit, of course)
  • Daler Rowney art set
  • Clothes/socks

Yeah, I'm very happy with my gifts this year, but no beyblades Tired
(Dec. 27, 2012  2:26 PM)Blitz Wrote: I was very much spoilt this year!

I got:
- BBG-24 Synchrom DX Set Attack & Balance.
- BBG-25 Synchrom DX Set Stamina & Defense.
- x2 BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis.
- x2 BBG-27 Gladiator Bahamdia.
- Pegasis Leone Rev Up Launcher VS Set (The one with the cool Pegasis Attack Stadium).
- Gold Dark Knight Dragooon.
- Phantom Orion Skeleton Ver.
- Angry Birds Mini Speaker
- Nite Finder EX-3 Nerf Gun
- Lots of Chocolates/Sweets
- Shower gel/etc.
- Stand up magnifying glass.
- £20 from one of my Nan's (This actually meant a lot to me as we haven't spoke for around 5 or 6 years because of a argument we had, I was literally gobsmacked when I opened the card).

I sure there are a few other things I might be forgetting! My dad got me and my sister a Nerf Gun each it was totally random and I've never played with one before but we actually had loads of fun using them, we are such big kids! Spent hours running round the house on Christmas shooting each other, the dog loved chasing after me, my sister and the darts too she wore herself out haha.

Overall it was a very nice Christmas! I hope everyone else enjoyed their Christmases from what I've seen some people got some very nice stuff!

That's a great Christmas you had there Blitz! Digging the Gold and Skeletal Rares Wink Nerf is fun for all ages Blitz, all ages Grin Can ya test a Synchromed Pegasis? We're all itching to see it's use Grin
I ended up with a Thermal Pieces and a beautiful set of obsidian mala beads.

The kids made out with a ton of Skylanders and Beys. So much so that I had to run out the day after and pickup a few more beylockers Smile
My aunt got me L Drago Destroy Gold Armored Ver., and my Mom+Dad got me the Attack and Balance Synchrome Battle Set.
(Dec. 26, 2012  10:00 AM)th!nk Wrote: Got:
A few kilos of Bionicle parts from a bricklink order, both small pieces and large, about $170 with shipping, including an infected Hau, which I've wanted for years.
A few bionicle sets: Jaller Mahri, Jaller Inika, Nuparu Mahri, Bitil Mistika, Kirop, Radiak, Hydraxon, Gadunka, Klakk and Click (the latter two Brickmaster exclusives. The former is dumb and I'll be using it for parts, but the latter is a really neat littly guy (and he can cling around my wrist which is neat)).
Game Grumps Seven Asses T-Shirt (Limited Edition) - Luckily, the small I accidentally ordered is a decent fit, just a pain to put on.
A book about the lego group (by DK, whose books I've liked since childhood and are still pleasant to flick through)
A set of various types of pliers for my electronics/guitar work, so I don't have to borrow mum's all the time.
A photo frame with an adorable picture of my Dog in it.
A bunch of lollies/chocolate etc, some undies, and a small torch. I think that rounds it out.
I'm uber jealous about the Bionicle stuff do we have a thread for Bionicle or should I make one?
(Dec. 28, 2012  6:09 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: I'm uber jealous about the Bionicle stuff do we have a thread for Bionicle or should I make one?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Bionicle...=Bionicles
For Christmas 2014, I will be going to my grandparents and my puppy will be having his first Christmas Grin

What do I want? Hmm:
I'm staying inside not doing anything because I don't know anyone here yet! I don't really want anything besides a private cello instructor. Although next week I will be leaving the house... to bike for a total of 6 hours to meet up with a cello professor to see if he will teach me. xD
(Dec. 23, 2014  6:31 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: I'm staying inside not doing anything because I don't know anyone here yet! I don't really want anything besides a private cello instructor. Although next week I will be leaving the house... to bike for a total of 6 hours to meet up with a cello professor to see if he will teach me. xD

You can't catch a bus? Geez, 6 Hours ON BIKE....
(Dec. 23, 2014  6:39 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2014  6:31 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: I'm staying inside not doing anything because I don't know anyone here yet! I don't really want anything besides a private cello instructor. Although next week I will be leaving the house... to bike for a total of 6 hours to meet up with a cello professor to see if he will teach me. xD

Buses don't go out to where I live T_T

I was planning on leaving an hour or two earl so I can take breaks.
(Dec. 23, 2014  7:58 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2014  6:39 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:

Buses don't go out to where I live T_T

I was planning on leaving an hour or two earl so I can take breaks.
that sucks Unhappy. Are you going to take the Cello (is it like a tryout or are you just discussing details?) too? Gl. Atleast it'll show your persistence Tongue_out.
I'm just staying home and having my grandparents over; I'm actually kinda glad we're staying home this year. My life has been too hectic as it is, haha.

I want this:

http://www.ieku.nl/wp-content/uploads/20...global.jpg

Axis and Allies global 1940, second edition. It's actually a combination of two boards from Axis and Allies Pacific 1940 and Axis and Allies Europe 1940. Most complicated board game I have ever seen.

Axis and Allies is the other big game I play besides Beyblade; I'm really hoping to get this one (it's the most in-depth version of the game; the instructions took me 5 hours to read. Average time for gameplay is about 16 hours, so it'll be pretty intense).

It's beautiful.
(Dec. 24, 2014  3:21 AM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: I'm just staying home and having my grandparents over; I'm actually kinda glad we're staying home this year. My life has been too hectic as it is, haha.

I want this:

http://www.ieku.nl/wp-content/uploads/20...global.jpg

Axis and Allies global 1940, second edition. It's actually a combination of two boards from Axis and Allies Pacific 1940 and Axis and Allies Europe 1940. Most complicated board game I have ever seen.

Axis and Allies is the other big game I play besides Beyblade; I'm really hoping to get this one (it's the most in-depth version of the game; the instructions took me 5 hours to read. Average time for gameplay is about 16 hours, so it'll be pretty intense).

It's beautiful.
That sounds/looks awesome.

I'll probably stay home for Christmas, it's gonna be really muddy. We usually open presents midnight in Christmas Eve anyways Smile
I'm not doing anything special, but I hope to get plenty of money to buy Steam Games. I'm trying to get Sims 3, and I plan on getting some games for a few friends. I'm also hoping for a 3ds or my own console. We'll have to see.
All I want is new running shoes and winter clothes. Every year I get simpler and simpler, haha.
tbh,I want just want a girlfriend,Which is like the weirdest thing ever
(Dec. 24, 2014  5:03 AM)Tsuna` Wrote: tbh,I want just want a girlfriend,Which is like the weirdest thing ever

Not available for sale/or shipped to the USA. Try our foreign online markets, order after December 25 for a %15 discount.
I know I'm not the only one, but I'm going through the anxiety of tomorrow, it's intense. Are your families tradition to open gifts on midnight or Christmas morning?
(Dec. 24, 2014  6:22 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I know I'm not the only one, but I'm going through the anxiety of tomorrow, it's intense. Are your families tradition to open gifts on midnight or Christmas morning?
Nope my dad has to work (WHY!??!?!!) so we have to wait until he comes home. Luckily we all wake up at around 2:30 pm, and he gets off at 3:00. XD
(Dec. 24, 2014  6:22 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I know I'm not the only one, but I'm going through the anxiety of tomorrow, it's intense. Are your families tradition to open gifts on midnight or Christmas morning?

We switch it up. One time we even did it at like 6:00 Christmas Eve evening.
We always do it in the morning. We get to open one present on Christmas Eve. I'm always the first one to wake up. XD The thing I wanted most are some new Headphones and Itunes gift cards(Mainly just for Clash of Clans XD).
I just want head phones for christmas...Or a scarf.I just hope it doesn't rain tomorrow or it'll be a total bummer Unhappy