Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want?

My list is pretty straight forward but kind of long.

-Ultimate DX Set
-Strongest Blader Set
-Red LR Launcher
-Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF
-Phantom Orion BGrin
-Jade Jupiter s130RB Sonokong Version
-Fang Leone W105RF Burning Claw
-Hot Fire Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
-Screw Capricorn 90MF
-BB-10 Attack Stadium
-Baku Camo Surge
-Baku Cyclone Strike
-Baku Lava Storm
-Bakugan Extension Pack
-Saints Row: The Third
-Battlefield 3
-Uncharted: Drake's Deception
-Modern Warfare 3
-Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
-Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3
-Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2
-Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi (well aware that it sucks)
-Mario Kart 7
-Sonic Generations 3DS (well aware that it sucks)
-Some Clothes
-Some New Shoes
-Dixon Demon Drum Set
-Red Burst Electric Guitar
-IPod Touch Generation 4

I have a lot of hope for my mom, dad, step dad, step mom, and Santa (lol'd) getting me this stuff. I was overjoyed yesterday when I came downstairs and there were a bunch of gifts under the tree with my name on it, way more than there were a few weeks ago. I'm expecting at least 2/4 of the stuff on my list to be under the tree on Christmas Day.
Oh man! My christmas vacation started. In my classes i got candy canes which made my day very minty.(still have the taste in my mouth!) And my mom told me that my sis got me Xmas gifts that i made a list for. I really wanted just dance 3 and a basalt horogium/screw capricorn/grand ketos. She said only 1 bey and i said ill be happy with any of em. 2 days to find out!
Oh and me and my cousin are gonna have a guitar hero duel. And loser has to get the winner 5$ of their christmas $$$
Apparently they know it's Christmastime. The Youtube thing that tells the time is a snowflake. Yay! I don't even celebrate Christmas, but I like that type of stuff. I wish everybody a merry Christmas!
(Dec. 22, 2011  9:37 PM)Nano Wrote: Getting more and more into the Christmas mood!

Last night we had my four year old nephew, his mom, my brother (the dad), my mom's parents, and my sister's family (her, husband, two year old twins) over for dinner and early Christmas!
My nephew was in town until today, and is heading back to Hawaii on Sunday. We decided to have him and his mom over for pizza, cake, and presents.
He also gave me a big hug before leaving [:

While I'm in the Christmas mood, I think I'll go add a Red Ryder BB Gun to my list ;D

Uncle Nano, i salute you!
(Dec. 23, 2011  12:53 AM)Vulcan Blaze Wrote:
Apparently they know it's Christmastime. The Youtube thing that tells the time is a snowflake. Yay! I don't even celebrate Christmas, but I like that type of stuff. I wish everybody a merry Christmas!

So does this girl! I like this video.
I wanted to post a video, but that's too many for one page... I'll hide it behind a quote!

Megatron Wishes You A Happy Christmas (Click to View)
"We'll see you in 2012"
Meaning another movie?

Even though I don't watch Transformers, I liked that, haha.
I want lots of things for Christmas, but one thing that I want is to have the "spark" during the holidays. I don't know how to explain it, but it's like God blessing you more for that specific day. Last year I didn't get the "spark" but I hope I get it this year!
I'm getting a Kindle Fire for Christmas. My mom went to Target yesterday to pick it up, and showed me it, but said I wasn't allowed to open it until Christmas.
I don't celebrate Christmas, but if I did, want:
-Adidas F5 IN shoes
-FIFA 12 for the Wii
-a digital camera
-Match Attax 11/12 10 packets
-a MOTD magazine
My pa gave me 25 bucks for an xmas gift yesterday. I got a deluxe DOTM Bumblebee and starscream. They look so EPIC near my window. Also i wish to get enough money to get a 3DS from my relatives and others. Im gonna get the Mario 3D bundle if i have enough.
I'm getting an alienware m14x, skyrim,portal2,NFL 12 and some other stuff
(Dec. 24, 2011  9:06 PM)Fury Wrote: I'm getting an alienware m14x, skyrim,portal2,NFL 12 and some other stuff
What's the graphics card on the Alienware? I got an mx17 for my birthday with Nvidia something 3D. I literally have no idea of what I'm getting for Christmas though, which is pretty fun! The thrill is in the mystery I guess. I'm actually going to pull of an all-nighter today. If I get money I'm going to buy the Kisai RPM watch.
I always pull off an all nighter on xmas. Last year, 2 cans of soda got me thru the whole night. Greeks party all night lawng!
(Dec. 24, 2011  9:15 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2011  9:06 PM)Fury Wrote: I'm getting an alienware m14x, skyrim,portal2,NFL 12 and some other stuff
What's the graphics card on the Alienware? I got an mx17 for my birthday with Nvidia something 3D. I literally have no idea of what I'm getting for Christmas though, which is pretty fun! The thrill is in the mystery I guess. I'm actually going to pull of an all-nighter today. If I get money I'm going to buy the Kisai RPM watch.
Not sure exactly. My dad ordered wrong spec so it's i5 processor not i7 but i5 is still strong. I may upgrade the ram on it to like 6 gigs. I don't need to much though cuz all I play is mine craft XD I got an iPad for my birthday. Both iPad and computer are from my grandma. My sisters getting the Mac pro and she's 11 and only plays webkinz and club penguin lol. Were getting today and I got skyrim today too!

(Dec. 24, 2011  9:18 PM)TheInGreek Wrote: I always pull off an all nighter on xmas. Last year, 2 cans of soda got me thru the whole night. Greeks party all night lawng!
Heh, 2 cans of Soda would put me to sleep XP
(Dec. 24, 2011  9:26 PM)CRUelty Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2011  9:18 PM)TheInGreek Wrote: I always pull off an all nighter on xmas. Last year, 2 cans of soda got me thru the whole night. Greeks party all night lawng!
Heh, 2 cans of Soda would put me to sleep XP

I'd do it (though I'm not greek) with soda & ice cream!

EDIT: I did it once with 20 oz of Sprite and a pint of ice cream.
Merry Christmas everyone! (Or at least those in Australia and New Zealand. =P)
(Dec. 25, 2011  12:34 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Merry Christmas everyone! (Or at least those in Australia and New Zealand. =P)
Don't forget most parts of Asia, Merry Christmas to you all Cute
I went over to my grandparents' house for Christmas Eve today, and here is what I got:
-Two $25 Target gift cards
-One $50 eBay gift card
-Three $10 iTunes gift cards
-Toy Story 3 body wash XD (really have no idea why I got this)

My grandparents are terrbile at picking out what I want, so I figured that 90% of what I got would be gift cards Tongue_out

I want
1. Hot Fire Hell Kerbecs
2. Ultimate DX Set
3. Strongest Blader Set
4. Death Quetzalcolatl
5. VariAres DGrin
6. Phantom Orion BGrin
7. A BB-23 for the Pre-HWS
8. Escolpio WD145B
9. L.E.D Dot Sight
10. Brand New Kendama
(Dec. 25, 2011  2:12 AM)Kaiba Wrote: I went over to my grandparents' house for Christmas Eve today, and here is what I got:
-One $50 eBay gift card

My grandparents are terrbile at picking out what I want, so I figured that 90% of what I got would be gift cards Tongue_out

The body wash thing i died laughing at and i guess you would be ok with a Ray Striker since theres a Ray side event and the D125 and CS

(Dec. 25, 2011  2:15 AM)Perseus_122 Wrote: I want
1. Hot Fire Hell Kerbecs- Sexay Cute
2. Ultimate DX Set- YES.
3. Strongest Blader Set- YES.
4. Death Quetzalcolatl- Death and RDF, yeah
5. VariAres DGrin- You need this; I already have it haha
6. Phantom Orion BGrin- You and me both, brosky
7. A BB-23 for the Pre-HWS- Eh
8. Escolpio WD145B- Eh
9. L.E.D Dot Sight- Sure
10. Brand New Kendama- You just got one!
(Dec. 25, 2011  2:12 AM)Kaiba Wrote: I went over to my grandparents' house for Christmas Eve today, and here is what I got:
-One $50 eBay gift card

The body wash thing i died laughing at and i guess you would be ok with a Ray Striker since theres a Ray side event and the D125 and CS
I've got 2 Ray Strikers, and however good CS may be, I don't need another one XD

(Dec. 25, 2011  2:27 AM)Kaiba Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2011  2:15 AM)Perseus_122 Wrote: I want
1. Hot Fire Hell Kerbecs- Sexay Cute
2. Ultimate DX Set- YES.
3. Strongest Blader Set- YES.
4. Death Quetzalcolatl- Death and RDF, yeah
5. VariAres DGrin- You need this; I already have it haha
6. Phantom Orion BGrin- You and me both, brosky
7. A BB-23 for the Pre-HWS- Eh
8. Escolpio WD145B- Eh
9. L.E.D Dot Sight- Sure
10. Brand New Kendama- You just got one!
-One $50 eBay gift card

I've got 2 Ray Strikers, and however good CS may be, I don't need another one XD
Just putting a thought out there

for my chrismas is nothing special execpt i was thinking of getting the poision pegasus and some outhers but i im trying to find out what my parents got me because they said is it a beyblade that would make me say wow so i will be looking out for that chrismas morning
as we speak I am waiting and hoping time goes by....Tomorrow err this morning we will wake up one by one sort the presents and open them one by one afterwords at 1pm we are going to eat at my aunts house and my mom made BON BONS! GOD i love moms bon bons they taste like a resse peanut butter cup Oh i can't wait to open them gifts!