Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want?

(Dec. 29, 2011  10:10 PM)J o n Wrote: You're moving to New York!? And nice stuff too man O.o

If I have an Australian calendar, does that mean I'm moving to Australia?
(Dec. 29, 2011  10:10 PM)J o n Wrote: You're moving to New York!? And nice stuff too man O.o

Haha, not quite. As much as I'd love too.

My dad just knows how much I like New York. Will be going there sometime next year though.
I have a calendar with puppies.

I am a puppy.
I have one with hot women.
Wait..
DOES THIS MEAN?!
(Dec. 29, 2011  10:58 PM)th!nk Wrote: I have a calendar with puppies.

I am a puppy.
That also means I'm a kitten.

JUST MORE OF A REASON TO CALL ME NYANO
FUUUUUUUUUUUU-
(Dec. 29, 2011  11:15 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2011  10:58 PM)th!nk Wrote: I have a calendar with puppies.

I am a puppy.
That also means I'm a kitten.

JUST MORE OF A REASON TO CALL ME NYANO
FUUUUUUUUUUUU-
It doesn't help when your PSN is 'iNyano'.
Tongue_out
Okay I got some cool Christmas presents,

- 50 American Dollars.

- 45 bucks in Itunes money.

- A calender of the 365 cutest River Otters

- An Amazon Kindle.

- 25 Dollar Target Giftcard

- And a bunch of Detroit Lions tee shirts!

YAYYY
(Dec. 30, 2011  3:58 AM)Æ›nubis Wrote: - A calender of the 365 cutest River Otters

Congrats, you're a different otter each day.
Yay sorta. Do I have 365 changing personalities then?!
Welp, seeing as this thread is supposed to be used every year (could use a title change, though), I guess I'll bump this.

As with every year, I'm going to visit my grandparents, aunt, uncle, and cousins sometime shortly before Christmas. There I'll prepare for an influx of gift cards. Smile

As for what I want, I mostly want a 3DS so that I can play Kid Icarus: Uprising with some of my friends. I'd also like a couple of other titles like OoT 3D and Super Mario 3D Land. Add a couple of Zero-G beys and accessories to that and I'll be happy.
oh last year on Christmas my mom gave me 5000 dollars but these year i think mebe she will give me more money oh i hope she does i need more anime
5000 bucks! Last year i got an electric guitar, couple of old beyblades, and about 300 dollars. Today my wishlist is all zero g and plastic beyblades, a zero g stadium, a bb 10, and a CFV GP deck.
(Dec. 16, 2012  10:09 PM)jamie Wrote: oh last year on Christmas my mom gave me 5000 dollars but these year i think mebe she will give me more money oh i hope she does i need more anime
Really you don't need more than 5000 dollars for Christmas just to use most of it for Anime. Thats kinda spoiled. You could donate some of that to a good cause. I asked my mom for

Zero G attack Stadium
Itunes gift Card
Zero G RB 3 x2 (I told her maybe for these)

The rest she'll pick out from what she knows of something I would like. The most money I ever got from all my relatives combined is 120 dollars. You guys are lucky. They don't know what to get me so they give me money. My grandparents will usually give me a lot of art stuff. They give me more than art stuff, but they will give me a lot.
This year I asked for ...

-A new laptop (the screen is busted on the other)
-some other small things (I can't remember what I asked for ... FAIL)

Yeah, I'm not expecting much beyblade stuff this year. That's fine though. I think my mom is getting me a new rifle, which is cool. I'm pretty stoked for this year!
(Dec. 16, 2012  10:21 PM)Tri Wrote: This year I asked for ...

-A new laptop (the screen is busted on the other)
-some other small things (I can't remember what I asked for ... FAIL)

Yeah, I'm not expecting much beyblade stuff this year. That's fine though. I think my mom is getting me a new rifle, which is cool. I'm pretty stoked for this year!
I hope you can get a new laptop. I don't really ask for much beyblade stuff. Last year I got a Big Bang Pegasus and the Standard Stadium. I'm going to see my relatives and have a Christmas with them like we do every year. We stay for almost a week usually and leave the day after Christmas.
(Dec. 16, 2012  10:13 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2012  10:09 PM)jamie Wrote: oh last year on Christmas my mom gave me 5000 dollars but these year i think mebe she will give me more money oh i hope she does i need more anime
Really you don't need more than 5000 dollars for Christmas just to use most of it for Anime. Thats kinda spoiled. You could donate some of that to a good cause. I asked my mom for

Zero G attack Stadium
Itunes gift Card
Zero G RB 3 x2 (I told her maybe for these)

The rest she'll pick out from what she knows of something I would like. The most money I ever got from all my relatives combined is 120 dollars. You guys are lucky. They don't know what to get me so they give me money. My grandparents will usually give me a lot of art stuff. They give me more than art stuff, but they will give me a lot.
yes i do need more then 5000 dollars i need about 10 thousand dollars or more cause i have a big anime list i made and i need to buy them so bad
Do you know what people would give for even 500 dollars? That's a bit spoiled...
Asked for..

5th generation Ipod 32GB Blue
cash
new things for computer
game token/cash

That it lol.

But 1 of my grandparents brought us a cruise ticket to Mexico.
(Dec. 16, 2012  10:36 PM)jamie Wrote: yes i do need more then 5000 dollars i need about 10 thousand dollars or more cause i have a big anime list i made and i need to buy them so bad

Please just stop before you show how goddamn insensitive you're being.

There are those who are lucky to get food and water this year, and here you are saying you need to spend 10k on anime? Are you out of your mind? I think your parents need to sit you down for a spell and teach you some morals.

First, no one needs anime. Do we need Beyblades? No. Do we need food, water, clothing, shelter, etc.? Yes. Get your priorities and your facts straight first.

Second, you need more than 5000 dollars? What the carp? Do you realize how lucky, how fortunate you were to even get such a ludicrous amount to spend on Japanese cartoons last year? And now you want double. Are you carping kidding me? Go donate to a charity or something if you're that rich, and if you're in a high middle class family or lower like practically everyone on here then either shame on you for extorting so much money from your parents or shame on your parents for letting you spend so wantonly and raising you to be a materialistic person who is apparently devoid of any morals or sense of gratitude for receiving such generosity in a blank check.

Third, if you're trolling I recommend you stop before you become universally hated. No one is buying it, and no one will laugh with you after because this is just a stupid attempt. If you're lying, I tell you the same thing because there is zero satisfaction to be gained out of this. No one is jealous, only disgusted. If you're telling the truth, then I suggest you try to rehabilitate yourself from this debilitating addiction of yours before you become a liability to those around you and realize that you are living in a sheltered fantasia with no hope of ever recovering from the horrid mistakes you've made in only a few days, let alone a lifetime.

That's my rant, and I hope for your sake you learn something from this without raging for some pathetic reason because your plight is just despicable to all.
This year I don't want anything for Christmas. I told my family instead of giving me gifts, go help someone else or give my stuff to an orphanage or to missionary work.

@Ga'Hooleone: Couldn't say it better myself.
(Dec. 16, 2012  11:42 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: This year I don't want anything for Christmas. I told my family instead of giving me gifts, go help someone else or give my stuff to an orphanage or to missionary work.
That is very thoughtful of you.
@Ga'Hooleone
I agree with Dark.

(Dec. 16, 2012  11:37 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2012  10:36 PM)jamie Wrote: yes i do need more then 5000 dollars i need about 10 thousand dollars or more cause i have a big anime list i made and i need to buy them so bad

Please just stop before you show how much of a goddamn prick you're being.

There are those who are lucky to get food and water this year, and here you are saying you need to spend 10k on anime? Are you out of your mind? I think your parents need to sit you down for a spell and teach you some morals.

First, no one needs anime. Do we need Beyblades? No. Do we need food, water, clothing, shelter, etc.? Yes. Get your priorities and your facts straight first.

Second, you need more than 5000 dollars? What the carp? Do you realize how lucky, how fortunate you were to even get such a ludicrous amount to spend on Japanese cartoons last year? And now you want double. Are you carping kidding me? Go donate to a charity or something if you're that rich, and if you're in a high middle class family or lower like practically everyone on here then either shame on you for extorting so much money from your parents or shame on your parents for letting you spend so wantonly and raising you to be a materialistic person who is apparently devoid of any morals or sense of gratitude for receiving such generosity in a blank check.

Third, if you're trolling I recommend you stop before you become universally hated. No one is buying it, and no one will laugh with you after because this is just a stupid attempt. If you're lying, I tell you the same thing because there is zero satisfaction to be gained out of this. No one is jealous, only disgusted. If you're telling the truth, then I suggest you try to rehabilitate yourself from this debilitating addiction of yours before you become a liability to those around you and realize that you are living in a sheltered fantasia with no hope of ever recovering from the horrid mistakes you've made in only a few days, let alone a lifetime.

That's my rant, and I hope for your sake you learn something from this without raging for some pathetic reason because your plight is just despicable to all.
i am not lying and all so i own 310 different animes on dvds and blu ray and i need to own more i want to be a awsome cool otaku thats my dream and anime is my life no one in these world loves anime more then me
Ok that is kinda obsessive. And how does owning more animes make you a "awesome cool otaku" (whatever that is...).
If anime is your life, maybe you should think about your life in more context, and see if you have your college fees payed etc.
(Dec. 16, 2012  11:48 PM)Curious George Wrote: Ok that is kinda obsessive. And how does owning more animes make you a "awesome cool otaku" (whatever that is...).
it does cause i see people on youtube showing off there anime collections and they have more then me it makes ma mad that they have more then i got to beat them