Christmas

(Dec. 24, 2020  5:51 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  4:48 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Have a happy one to those who celebrate!

headphone girl go brrrrrrrrrrr

Yesss jirou
My birthday is tommrow!
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:49 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yeah I know Christmas is 2 days away. But I want to see what people say they want to get for Christmas.

I've already got my present) I'm going on the course I've wanted for so long.
I asked for habro winning valkyrie and z achilles set lol
Merry Christmas Eve Everyone!
(Dec. 24, 2020  7:29 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Christmas is cancelled here anyways

what are u going to do?
I hope to get fricking Prime Apocalypse TT soon
(Dec. 24, 2020  7:30 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  7:29 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Christmas is cancelled here anyways

what are u going to do?

I don't celebrate it, Pakistanis don't celebrate it because its against out religion. But to those who do is guess they stay home. Its only on places like London or higher tier areas
(Dec. 24, 2020  7:32 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  7:30 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: what are u going to do?

I don't celebrate it, Pakistanis don't celebrate it because its against out religion. But to those who do is guess they stay home. Its only on places like London or higher tier areas

okay
Merry Christmas everyone! I finally just got Union Achilles and a couple of new speedstorm beys! You guys?
So I ended up getting only two Beyblade sets for Christmas, but it’s all I really wanted.

I got Super Satan confirmed from RBV22 and the Limit Break DX Set. I also got an electric guitar with an amp and stand for the guitar. I also got a couple video games. For my N64, I got Mario Kart 64. For my Switch, I got a case and My Hero One’s Justice 2. Those were the main things I got.
(Dec. 25, 2020  5:04 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Merry Christmas everyone! I finally just got Union Achilles and a couple of new speedstorm beys! You guys?
Merry Christmas! I got Lucifer the End and Variant Lucifer! Wasn’t expecting it and now I’m so pumped
I got a Xbox series x. LETS GO
(Dec. 25, 2020  5:10 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: So I ended up getting only two Beyblade sets for Christmas, but it’s all I really wanted.

I got Super Satan confirmed from RBV22 and the Limit Break DX Set. I also got an electric guitar with an amp and stand for the guitar. I also got a couple video games. For my N64, I got Mario Kart 64. For my Switch, I got a case and My Hero One’s Justice 2. Those were the main things I got.

Aye guitar gang!
How many string are on your guitar?
I also got quite a few Transformers things, one of my favorite active communities. One came with play doh though, which kind of weirded me out
(Dec. 25, 2020  6:22 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2020  5:10 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: So I ended up getting only two Beyblade sets for Christmas, but it’s all I really wanted.

Aye guitar gang!
There’s six, although I’m just starting out and all I’ve really done is tuned it. I’ll need to take lessons before I can play anything.
Merry xmas!

What I got:
Full Alex rider series
MacBook pro(gasp)
Nerf modulus ecs-45(I think)
The Secret( it’s a book, search it up, super cool treasure hunt that gives you $10,000 usd you find one of 12 boxes hidden around the us)
Two off brand nerf guns
Tempest dragon and curse satan(triple booster), diabolos was sold out
Lr beyblade launcher
A rare replica of a Boeing spaceship capsule
Clothes(including Xmas onesie pjs)
A headset
The most awesome door poster that readsTongue_outLEASE DO NOT DISTURB I’M SLEEPING

..and even if I’m awake I probably don’t want to see you

So ya, I’m rly rly happy with what I got, wby?
(Dec. 25, 2020  8:30 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2020  6:22 PM)kai edits Wrote: Aye guitar gang!
There’s six, although I’m just starting out and all I’ve really done is tuned it. I’ll need to take lessons before I can play anything.

Nice! I could teach you tapping.
Full list now:

update; I have a secret present coming soon :000
(Dec. 25, 2020  8:35 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Merry xmas!

What I got:
Full Alex rider series
MacBook pro(gasp)
Nerf modulus ecs-45(I think)
The Secret( it’s a book, search it up, super cool treasure hunt that gives you $10,000 usd you find one of 12 boxes hidden around the us)
Two off brand nerf guns
Tempest dragon and curse satan(triple booster), diabolos was sold out
Lr beyblade launcher
A rare replica of a Boeing spaceship capsule
Clothes(including Xmas onesie pjs)
A headset
The most awesome door poster that readsTongue_outLEASE DO NOT DISTURB I’M SLEEPING

..and even if I’m awake I probably don’t want to see you

So ya, I’m rly rly happy with what I got, wby?

I got

L drago guardian
lucifer the end
three packs with one staidum and two beys each which I havent opneed
nike shoes
I am gonna get 10 new beys which I will buy with my own moneu
Heres a Christmas video I did on my channel!
Merry Christmas!