Cho-Z Valkyrie driver options?

Want is the best driver to pair with Cho-Z Valkyrie? I’m trying to customize it as best as possible. From reading the threads it seems the disc it comes with is best to pair with the layer so I’m guess the driver is the only thing I should switch up.
Xtreme, Quick and Hunter (or their dash variants) will synergise well with choV.
For Drivers, use one of the ones leosama said or Destroy/Destroy'. For the Disk, it's probably better to use the Blitz Disk due to its weight.
My best combo for czV is with Blitz and Ultimate Reboot. Blitz provides a bit of OWD good for delivering blows as well as getting some LAD. Ultimate Reboot has some LAD too and at the same time goes from semi-stationary to full-aggro when launched correctly
(May. 31, 2019  10:12 PM)leosama Wrote: Xtreme, Quick and Hunter (or their dash variants) will synergise well with choV.

Quick' doesn't have a non-dash form........

In other words, there is no Quick so far.
(Jun. 01, 2019  8:47 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(May. 31, 2019  10:12 PM)leosama Wrote: Xtreme, Quick and Hunter (or their dash variants) will synergise well with choV.

Quick' doesn't have a non-dash form........

In other words, there is no Quick so far.

my bad. If in the end you still understand what I’m saying, then I got my message across well enough lmao
Maybe use Charge since its heavier. Combo would be Cho-Z Valkyrie Sting Charge
(Jun. 27, 2019  10:42 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Maybe use Charge since its heavier. Combo would be Cho-Z Valkyrie Sting Charge

Cho-Z Valkyrie is too unstable on Sting Charge. That’s the kind of combo that you’d put on Cho-Z Achilles.
Try Destroy' or Zephyr'
(May. 31, 2019  8:11 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Want is the best driver to pair with Cho-Z Valkyrie? I’m trying to customize it as best as possible. From reading the threads it seems the disc it comes with is best to pair with the layer so I’m guess the driver is the only thing I should switch up.

I have and idea wait until apocalypse to release buy the set with him and use ultimate reboot´ and if you dont want to wait just use ultimate reboot
(Jun. 01, 2019  3:45 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: My best combo for czV is with Blitz and Ultimate Reboot. Blitz provides a bit of OWD good for delivering blows as well as getting some LAD. Ultimate Reboot has some LAD too and at the same time goes from semi-stationary to full-aggro when launched correctly

I thought Blitz had trash LAD?
(Sep. 26, 2019  4:00 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2019  3:45 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: My best combo for czV is with Blitz and Ultimate Reboot. Blitz provides a bit of OWD good for delivering blows as well as getting some LAD. Ultimate Reboot has some LAD too and at the same time goes from semi-stationary to full-aggro when launched correctly

I originally thought it was trash too. but it definitely performs quite well on many combos, all things considered.
(Sep. 26, 2019  4:00 AM)Armor Wrote:

I think blitz xt+ has excellent LAD. Mack the burst has done 2 videos showcasing this disk+ driver combo- one with union achilles (recent) and another with perfect phoenix.
Also, I think we should stop commenting on this thread. It is old, isn't it?
(Sep. 25, 2019  9:10 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(May. 31, 2019  8:11 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Want is the best driver to pair with Cho-Z Valkyrie? I’m trying to customize it as best as possible. From reading the threads it seems the disc it comes with is best to pair with the layer so I’m guess the driver is the only thing I should switch up.

I have and idea wait until apocalypse to release buy the set with him and use ultimate reboot´ and if you dont want to wait just use ultimate reboot

Just ordered the GT customize set. Exciting to take ultimate reboot’ for a spin.

(Sep. 25, 2019  9:10 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

Just ordered the GT customize set. Exciting to take ultimate reboot’ for a spin.
now that its released you could use Ul' or Ds' or other ' drivers like Qc', X' and/or Hn'