Children's shows today suck.

I had like a gazillion of those stuffed animals form some amusement park.
Blue Wrote:ahaha remeber these guys? pwnge

I used to watch that all the time! I even get the theme song stuck in my head from time to time lol
I remember watching Speed Racer as a kid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO2jcwgIi...ture=bz303

Apparently, Warner Bros. does, too. I'm worried, though, that this movie will suck. Some of the graphics looked like they came from a Spy Kids movie...
no carp that movie will suck
What the hell happend to Road Rovers, Street Sharks and Extreme Dinosaurs. I barely remember them and they were corny but I sure thought they were awesome at the time.
im semi excited about the speed racer movie. as for the original what i know i watched on youtube
Ominous Wrote:Smoggies

ahaha, my friend Aaron dyed his hair turquoise and looked exactly like the blue haired smoggie dude xD
Is it just me that remembers that little alien guy in a battle helmet that occasionally appeared in bugs bunny cartoons saying "this makes me verrry angry!"?
Surfingpikachao Wrote:Is it just me that remembers that little alien guy in a battle helmet that occasionally appeared in bugs bunny cartoons saying "this makes me verrry angry!"?

Warner Bro was an influential point of my childhood.
Surfingpikachao Wrote:Is it just me that remembers that little alien guy in a battle helmet that occasionally appeared in bugs bunny cartoons saying "this makes me verrry angry!"?

That's Marvin the Martian! I even had a cap with him and that catchphrase on when I was little.
He was awesome! =)

Nobody ever knew what i was talking about 'cause I forgot his name lol.
most cartoons today suck cause there overly sensored just look at 4 kids shows seem to have pretty bad actors are all full of stupid unfunny jokes and are overlysimplfided just look at all the beyblade renameing and in digimon saver sunflowmon crowmon peckmon rosemon are you seriouse what happeded to magna angemon seraphimon chimeramon and all the other cool names
I miss Toonami. It was the only place on TV with real anime.
(Aug. 27, 2011  1:06 PM)njrk97 Wrote: most cartoons today suck cause there overly sensored just look at 4 kids shows seem to have pretty bad actors are all full of stupid unfunny jokes and are overlysimplfided just look at all the beyblade renameing and in digimon saver sunflowmon crowmon peckmon rosemon are you seriouse what happeded to magna angemon seraphimon chimeramon and all the other cool names

You decided to bump a 4 year old topic for this pathetic attempt at a post ... Speechless
(Aug. 27, 2011  1:31 PM)To Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2011  1:06 PM)njrk97 Wrote: most cartoons today suck cause there overly sensored just look at 4 kids shows seem to have pretty bad actors are all full of stupid unfunny jokes and are overlysimplfided just look at all the beyblade renameing and in digimon saver sunflowmon crowmon peckmon rosemon are you seriouse what happeded to magna angemon seraphimon chimeramon and all the other cool names

You decided to bump a 4 year old topic for this pathetic attempt at a post ... Speechless
no thats my opion thats why i hate modern day cartoons and yes i was trying to get the topiv back up there since some of theses are good topics that just fade away
(Aug. 27, 2011  1:47 PM)njrk97 Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2011  1:31 PM)To Wrote:

no thats my opion thats why i hate modern day cartoons and yes i was trying to get the topiv back up there since some of theses are good topics that just fade away

News Flash

This just in, according to this report from 1952 imported Japanese productions suffer from things called "Localization". This can include oddly directed voice acting, inserting of jokes, music changes, and name changes. This trend does not seem to be going away any time soon.

Back you Tom.
(Aug. 27, 2011  2:49 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: I have totally seen a good show that had kids especially in mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOETlkc_nNY

I'm not sure if parents want their kids watching an alligator eat things that spurt blood. If you're talking about people like me, that's a whole different story......
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Watch this and tell me it sucks.

(Aug. 30, 2011  8:36 PM)/Zephyr/ Wrote: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Watch this and tell me it sucks.

This is one of the few kids shows today that are enjoyable/bearable to watch.

Also, no kids show these days will ever match the pure awesoemness of The Ren And Stimpy Show … That show was amazing.
Sad but true, most kid shows these days are not very good however there are a few gems out there. In the UK we have a live-action kids show called Horrible Histories and it is excellent!
I agree with that. That is really the only good educational kids' show out there. Horrible Histories is a really good kids' show.
I agree with that. That is really the only good educational kids' show out there. Horrible Histories is a really good kids' show.
I like how the people with Pony avatars are the only ones who think MLP is a good show, lol. There's plenty more than that. Heck, you don't even need to change the channel (from The Hub) to find more good content.