[Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades (4 slots open!)

The tournament details you mean? Well its not official yet but i will pm you the details once it is for sure.
We finally have a fourth member!! So excited to know your bey strategies and combos because that's kind of what I do so you killfas12 pm me your beys names or pics. Oh and Scout25, I still need to know your combos so pm me
I Totaly wanna join! Im strongest blader at my school and at Lab school.
My gmail: Chiphej@gmail.com
I have a flame fusion wheel.... does that count?
When at the top of the world, never forget the bottom half.
fill out the application, all of the questions are in the OP and having a flame fusion wheel will not affect anything for the opportunity for you to make the team and are you still the leader of flaming friction??
No im not the leader anymore, it's shut down. I just dont have any other sigs...
Yes ive watched, the original Beyblade. My favorite season is probably metal Masters.

Stamina types are my favorite.

Its hard to say but i think it's a tie between, My Flame PegasusD125S and my Thermal GemiosED145SF

I use a string launcher.

I live in Chicago, really close to oak park, but i go all around Chicago.

I'm also the best blader at my school. (as i stated before). I beat a Phantom Orion, no sweat.
We are considering your application
When will it be confirmed that i can join?
when the whole team decides whether your officially in or not, there's one member left that hasn't decided yet but we still don't know
Alright ill wait.
Scout never checks this thread!!!! Please just tell me if i could join.
Sorry, it has to be official by all of the members of the infernobladerz.
But he never checks it. D; ill wait a little longer...
Thanks, nitro52 Grin. Sorry I am very busy. I'll contact the rest of the members to talk about it
Congratulations Nitro52, we have decided that you can join, feel free to pm me or beyniac if you have any questions. Thanks!
We (Beyniac and I) have an announcement for all members so please check the website.
( http://infernobladerz.webs.com ) for the details. Thanks!
It is near the bottom of the welcome/home page
So now that were 3 separate teams, do we go against each other or do we still work as a team??
We are still a team. Think of them as "levels" instead of separate teams. Of course, we are still not fully aware of each others skills so the levels are subject to change. Check the op.
I did but I didn't understand it at first but now that you explained it thank you now I understand it better
Thank you! So the teams will work together, but we are an entire team right? Anyway, im really happy to be here. P.s. are we having a skill tournament anytime soon?
I think that beyniac was starting to plan a tournament so that may be when we meet up and re-rank ourselves team-wise
Maybe, but not too soon because the whole team (it can include you (Nitro52) if you want) are trying to host a tournament, first, we need Beyniac to find a spot in Oak Park. Second, we need money for the stadiums that were gonna use for the tourney ( they have to be bb-10 attack stadiums maybe one or two we can ask some competitors to take some of their stadiums to the tourney, they cost about $40 each online. Third, need money for the prizes, were probably gonna get prizes for the first, second, and third place ( 3rd gets 1, 2nd gets 2, 1st gets 3 prizes))
Also, how much money do we have all together, I have about almost $50. Pm me how much money you guys have so I can count up the money alltogether to see what kind of prizes and stadiums we can buy and all that
I also think that to help with the team placements, we should just be able to challenge one another. Ex. Let's say nitro52 wanted to be on Infernobladerz blue, so he would challenge me or beyniac. Let's say he beats me, he would now be on Infernobladerz blue, and I would be on Infernobladerz orange.

What do you think, or are there any questions?
That sounds nice, I think that in a few weeks, I will be on infernobladerz blue just kidding haha maybe we never know if I do, then it was destiny To be on blue division, if I didn't, well than it was destiny for not or ever being in nfernobladerz blue

Also, I don't think that were going to be able to make a tournament like a really great tourney like fury's at august 4th so should we have a new date for it maybe august 25 it's stillat a saturday