[Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades (4 slots open!)

sure
we should make a tournament!! there's never any beyblade action around and the only action is when Fury's around and right now he has disappeared from the beyblade world. it should be called "Inferno Revolution 1.0" and you, Scout25 and i can pitch in for prizes and you don't need a blader passport to compete. it should be at a round robin format at probably downtown chicago or edison park if you want.
My name is killfas12 my beyblades are Earth Wolf 105WD balance, Lightning L-Drago 100HF attack, Meteo L-Drago LW105LF, Evil Befall UW145EWD, Thermal Lacerta WA130HF but my best beys would have to be Earth Wolf 105WD and Meteo L-Drago LW105LF. I have been blading for about a year and a half but i say i am pretty good. I live up in Zion but on weekends i go to my grandparents in Evanston, but i hope i can be part of the team.
I also own my own beystadium.
right now thou i living with my grandparents for the summer.
We are considering your application now killfas12.
i'm a member of team infernobladerz and i get to decide whether your on the team or not. there's only one question that decides it all, is the beystadium that you have a bb-10 attack stadium, a bb-14 balance type stadium or a triple battle set stadium??
He doesn't need to have the stadium and the whole team decides whether he is in.
the stadium is a stirker stadium so i guess bb-10 attack stadium
Bb-10 is a takara tomy stadium. Striker stadium is hasbro. The stadium you have wont really affect your chances of getting in though. The last member of the infernobladerz is at camp and comes back at 4. So around that time is when we will confirm whether you make the infernobladerz or not.
we are still considering your application.
That's fine by me.

What made you call it InfernoBladerz anyway?
Well when scout25 and i first made the team, we were both using burn 100d combos. So when i was assigned to come up with the team name, i wanted it to have to do with fire. I tried the burnbladers but that sounded overused and kind of cheesy. So i thought of synonyms for fire in general. I finally came up with the infernobladers. We ended up changing the s at the end to a z just cuz it looked "cooler". So yah, just a short team history.
PM me when you are ready to tell me if i am in or not.
Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I am also considering your application, thank you.
If you guys do start a tournament i would go.
places that would be good for tournaments are Toys R Us and some where in downtown Chicago.
If i am on the team please tell me our PM me.
Congratulations killfas12, we have decided that you can join, feel free to pm me or beyniac if you have any questions. Thanks!
No problem, glad to have you on the team. Also, we are thinking of holding a tournament but definetly not in toys r us or dowtown. Toys r us probably woudnt even let us hold a tournament and dowtown is to busy and i have a good location.

Tell me the details i really need to start going to tournaments as long as it is not on Tuesday, Thursday, and maybe saturday. Monday, Wensday, Friday, and Sunday are best for me. the three days i mentined i have karate.
And i only have mfb/mmb just to let you know.
You should make the tournament be on friday or saturday.
(Jul. 17, 2012  4:57 AM)The Solution Wrote: I live in the Chicago area and I have a gmail account and I have a burn fusion wheel. I don't know if I want to join the team because I am new to this. Maybe some other time when I get used to how this website works. Also, Go to this website. It seems pretty legit I guess. Here is the link. http://epicfreeprizes.com/?ref=56188
Also anyone know when the next toyrus completion in in the Chicago land area. I haven't went to one in a long time. Just to let you know, I'm new to this website so I do not know how to pm people so pm me for answers . Il try to figure out.
I have seen that freaking web address everywhere i go! please stop spamming threads then we will consider you. Also fill out the application. the questions are on our website and on the first page of this thread.
And to answer your question, we do what all teams do, when it was just scout25 and me, we had team tournaments (not much of a tournament though). We will organize more team meet ups/tournaments in the near future.

I agree
(Jul. 17, 2012  9:26 AM)killfas12 Wrote: You should make the tournament be on friday or saturday.
We were thinking a saturday.
PM me the details when you get the chance.