Celebrations: WBO Anniversary!

That doesn't answer my Question.
Umm, duh.

It is already answered in the challenge itself. All members of the Team, meaning Global Mods and CMs, without a Face of Soul...
The bottom question says excluding those who have the face of soul. So does that mean we can't put people who have that face?
(Dec. 27, 2012  1:57 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: The bottom question says excluding those who have the face of soul. So does that mean we can't put people who have that face?

Read the post above yours.

For the second one, does it mean everywhere on the site?
Just sent in the answers for the 3 new ones. if i get them all correct, I will have 20 points! And, I attended a tournament on the 15, so that is 4 more points, for 24!
Yeah, with pictures or a direct statement Smile
(Dec. 27, 2012  3:54 PM)Curious George Wrote: For the second one, does it mean everywhere on the site?

...Yeah. Kinda clear, if I saw so myself
say*

5 Min Ninja, really Synth?
Back on topic... Can I just email Kai-V the video, cause YT is blocked in China...
Whoa, Imperial is seriously quick! Chocked_2

I like the new questions quite a lot, to be honest. They are tough, IMO.
I found 6 Mods/Admins without the Face of Soul already, and I have more 9 listed in the "unsure" list. :\
The t-shirt thingy is also somewhat tricky. I remember a few pictures of a few people sitting together (wearing the WBO tees) and doing something on their PC...
The real names seems to be simple, but I haven't found it yet. End result- I haven't answered no questions.

Can we PM Kai-V about the Mods/Admins question and expect her to tell us how many we got correct?
In sense, I PM her 12 names, can she tell me that 3 of them are wrong(don't tell me which ones) or something like that?

P.S. I complete 2 years on the WBO today! I registered on 27th December, 2010.
YAY!
I have a feeling that when you send her a list, this will happen:

Without mentioning the names; making it tricky, haha.
Congratz Jan~
She did tell me that I had 6 of my guesses wrong, but it could be an estimation. Of course she won't tell which ones are right, but one can use logic to guess them.
To reiterate : it is clearly written in the goal that we are looking for past and present Committee Members and Global Moderators who do not have the Face of Soul. Forum moderators therefore do not count.

Kujikato, could you try uploading your video on DailyMotion or something ?

For the twelve-members question, if you have too many that are wrong, I will not really tell you all that are wrong. If you only have one or two usernames who are incorrect, I will probabl tell you.
Ah, thanks a lot for the clarification, Kai-V (also- Cannon and Kuji)!
So well, in that case, I think I am about to send you my list! Joyful_3
I'll see Kai-V... Hrm...

Woah, only 3? Nice first try Cannon!
I spent some time searching for the 12 people. I got 10/12 on the first try
I'm happy that the questions require extensive searching, because that 60 second wait between each search is amazing /sarcasm >.>
This is going to be very very difficult for me. I am going to spend a ton of time looking for this answer.
Y'all stink. I only missed one on the first try. Tongue_out
My new aim?
To get 8 points... XD
Gonna get face booster vivid...
Anniversary and face booster vivid seems good 'nuff for my own personal standards... XD
(Dec. 27, 2012  5:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
  • Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org: "What were the original names for Sagittario and Leone?" (1 Point)
I don't get it. You mean what it depicts or the beast within it.
it means the names that the creators of the anime were originally gonna call 'em i think...
(Dec. 27, 2012  10:35 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Y'all stink. I only missed one on the first try. Tongue_out

Sorry but most of us don't have extensive databases with information on WBO members >.>

Anyways I'm just looking to get another point to get that 4 face. Good luck to those competing for the top prizes though!
Will the current leaderboard be shown soon?
I'm just hoping to get into 20th place...
(Dec. 27, 2012  11:39 PM)Insomniac. Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2012  10:35 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Y'all stink. I only missed one on the first try. Tongue_out
Sorry but most of us don't have extensive databases with information on WBO members >.>

Yep, you caught me, I use the search function! Tongue_out

what happens to the points that we do not use?