Celebrations: WBO Anniversary!

then the forth should be the last day for everyone to do what it has to do for scavenger hunt...its the last chance for everyone...Eee
but i dont know it has time restriction like face contest always do..since a game, so i believe it has the time restriction..
(Dec. 29, 2012  10:57 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Hindrances-
Lack of an FB/Twitter Account, which makes it difficult for me to complete the "Sharing"(and "Like WBO FB Page") challenges.
Lack of professional equipment to take a video, photo; shyness(Tongue_out)
Jan..make a FB account...haha...there are many WBO users can you add too despite making the account for the hunt..haha..its not hard to make one..XD
Thanks for the advice, buy I am already done sharing the two things on a different site, and I have PMed Kai -V the pictures. Just waiting for her reply(approval) now, haha!

EDIT- Oh, just read your post more clearly-
As for making an account especially for the Scavenger Hunt, that is something I could have done quite easily. XD
But to be honest, I respect this site (and the man whom I quoted below) more than I covet those 2 points.
So you see, I really wouldn't do that...
The site where I have shared the two things is a Forum (like the WBO) too. I don't have friends there yet, so if sharing there qualifies as an achievement or not is a mystery. That's why I've PMed Kai-V for approval. Eee
i am aware of that..but what i meant is,adding you to my friend lists would be a nice thing to me and other wbo members.. haha..
anyway..your idea on sharing it on other forums..is just salute...not giving up even though limited access to such fb/twitter...
Oh, I misunderstood your post. XD
Well, I will join FB soon...

Thanks a lot! Actually, it was N0body's idea to share on a Forum. Smile
(Dec. 29, 2012  1:18 PM)scout25 Wrote: I was wondering if there was a tourney this Friday, and I went, would that still be considered "in the scavenger hunt period" and would I get points? Cuz the fourth is that Friday....

It will still count. The exact cut off point is January 4th, 2013, 11:59:59 EST.
I'm pretty sure it says to share a BeyWiki article, not necesarily the link to the site.
(Dec. 30, 2012  3:02 AM)Tri Wrote: I'm pretty sure it says to share a BeyWiki article, not necesarily the link to the site.

Ok,Then
Is this good?

If you can't understand me:
1.)I've learned alot from here,in beyblade.
2.)I've made a WHOLE lot more friends
3.)It is extremely fun and addicting
4.)I've learned not to trust Beyblade Encyclopedia.
5.)Socially, I've learned alot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYrcoujD6V0

here is my appreciation video! This should bring me to 7 points. I realize I won't get a physical prize, but I'm just happy that us bladers can have a big event like this and celebrate. We're all winners for bringing the site to where it's at now.
Precisions for the "Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org: "Who are all the Members who were shown wearing a WBO T-shirt on this site?"" goal :

We are officially looking for 10 different Members who were shown wearing a WBO T-shirt.

To make it easier both for you and for me, it might be a good idea to attach with each name the link to where that person was shown wearing a T-shirt with our logo. There might be more than ten people in total, but there are at least ten firm answers.
I liked the new activities,got one out of the three,still two to go,got confused between moderators and users who have italics.will have to visit the member list again.
Given my phone's incapabilty to load the entire site,i'll have to visit the cyber cafe.
I'm still hung up on the picture and video,given the fact there's no one in my locality ready to click alongside me thinking that i'm performing some prank on them
Oh, I did send almost 15-20 names, but that was as a result of my memory(I remember seeing a few pictures) and after checking a few new pictures. Getting a link to each picture makes things trickier than usual, haha!
One funny thing was i read '12 usernames' as '12 points',and I was like,"Whoa!same like Naruto season one-bonus question!",just to realize it was only 2 points...
Hey,Kai-V,can you please elaborate your post;my brain cells are dying out;I'm not able to understand the attach link in username thing,and,does it have to be the username,or the user's real name?
and do all happen to be moderators?

*will a new activity be added,especially a tough bonus question?
For the t shirt thingy, does it count if it is someone in a beychannel video?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WBO. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME
-Owner of Variares
(horus volcan)
(Dec. 30, 2012  10:15 PM)scout25 Wrote: For the t shirt thingy, does it count if it is someone in a beychannel video?

As I wrote, at least attach a link to the proof with each username you give.
oh oh,
that clears my doubt,thanks!
Happy 4th anniversary, WBO! I know its a tad bit late, but i joined just recently...
Not sure if someone had asked this before. In the photo submission does it have to be an recognized stadium for sanctioned play?
(seeing as the one I currently have is a hasbro one the 'hyper strike beystadium', which can suitably host 4-player matchs~which are insane and fun)
(Jan. 01, 2013  3:20 AM)3v!l_l33+ Wrote: Not sure if someone had asked this before. In the photo submission does it have to be an recognized stadium for sanctioned play?
(seeing as the one I currently have is a hasbro one the 'hyper strike beystadium', which can suitably host 4-player matchs~which are insane and fun)

Use real Beyblades, at least, not XTS or anything like that.
(Jan. 01, 2013  3:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2013  3:20 AM)3v!l_l33+ Wrote: Not sure if someone had asked this before. In the photo submission does it have to be an recognized stadium for sanctioned play?

Use real Beyblades, at least, not XTS or anything like that.

Naturally, I don't even own any XTS Wink
Something just, I don't know, does'nt seem natural at all with them.
All mine are metal fury/masters.
Thanks for your timely reply and all the work you do on this I've been lurking and reading around before I thought about setting my foot into the celibration.

On another quick topic/question I was wondering as far as 'sharing' the beywiki and beychannel articles.
I was curious if posting the links while making a thread in another forum would count for this? (keep in mind I won't be breaking that forums TOS )
As I'm not very sure sharing via social media site's would actually get anyone to see (I'm not particular to social sites)
What does this objective mean?

Quote:Where on BeyChannel? "Bring on the power!"
(Jan. 01, 2013  4:04 AM)3v!l_l33+ Wrote: On another quick topic/question I was wondering as far as 'sharing' the beywiki and beychannel articles.
I was curious if posting the links while making a thread in another forum would count for this? (keep in mind I won't be breaking that forums TOS )
As I'm not very sure sharing via social media site's would actually get anyone to see (I'm not particular to social sites)

Yes, I actually personally prefer it over just posting it on your own Facebook page ...

(Jan. 01, 2013  4:14 AM)bj3rdd Wrote: What does this objective mean?

I have already posted precisions before ...
(Jan. 01, 2013  4:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2013  4:04 AM)3v!l_l33+ Wrote: On another quick topic/question I was wondering as far as 'sharing' the beywiki and beychannel articles.

Yes, I actually personally prefer it over just posting it on your own Facebook page ...

(Jan. 01, 2013  4:14 AM)bj3rdd Wrote: What does this objective mean?

I have already posted precisions before ...

What do you mean?