Cause Hes a Dark Gangsta

Just saw the movie for the first time.
Wow.
so bale just turned himself in for assaulting his mom and sister
AnnieDuck Wrote:so bale just turned himself in for assaulting his mom and sister

actually no, not really

sensationalist news reporting, thanks msm
well that's what my mom said and then i googled it

link plz
AnnieDuck Wrote:well that's what my mom said and then i googled it

link plz

Quote:ONDON - Christian Bale on Tuesday denied allegations of assault made by his mother and sister, hours after the star of "The Dark Knight" was arrested, questioned by London police and released.

The 34-year-old Bale spent four hours at a police station, but was not charged and was released on bail. British media reported that Bale's mother and sister complained he had assaulted them at the Dorchester Hotel in London on Sunday night, a day before the European premiere of "The Dark Knight."

Bale's London-based law firm, Schillings said Bale, issued a statement denying that an assault took place.

"Christian Bale attended a London police station today on a voluntary basis," the statement read. "Bale, who denies the allegation, cooperated throughout, gave his account in full of the events in question, and has left the station without any charge being made against him by the police."

A woman thought to be Bale's sister Sharon told reporters "it's a family matter" from her home in Corfe Mullen, 110 miles southwest of London. A man who answered the door at the home of his mother Jenny Bale in nearby Bournemouth said she did not want to comment.

The Sun newspaper said Sharon and Jenny Bale had made the complaint. Bale, who was born in Wales, has three older sisters: Erin, Sharon, and Louise Bale.

The reports surface just days after "The Dark Knight," which co-stars the late Heath Ledger as Batman's nemesis the Joker, took a record $158.4 million at the box office in its opening weekend.

Asked Tuesday whether Bale had been arrested, a London police spokesman did not refer to him by name but said: "A 34-year-old man attended a central London police station this morning by appointment and was arrested in connection with an allegation of assault."

The spokesman requested anonymity because he is not authorized to be identified under police policy. British police do not name suspects who have not been formally charged.

The force later said in a statement that the man had been released on bail pending further inquiries and told to return in September. It did not specify the date.

The Sun said police did not question the actor Monday because they did not want to interfere with the premiere of the movie, in which he stars as the vigilante crime fighter. The next scheduled stop on the film's European premiere tour was Barcelona, Spain.

Bale first made a splash as the child star of Steven Spielberg's "Empire of the Sun" in 1987 and as an adult has made his name with intense screen roles. His films include "American Psycho," "The Machinist" and "Batman Begins."

In "The Dark Knight," Bale reprises the role of wealthy playboy Bruce Wayne and his crime-fighting alter-ego Batman, a brooding vigilante superhero still scarred by the murder of his parents.

Bale is also the stepson of author and feminist leader Gloria Steinem. A message left at a number for Steinem was not immediately returned Tuesday.

Bale's current project is playing John Connor in "Terminator Salvation," scheduled for filming this week in New Mexico. The film "will continue to shoot with Mr. Bale when he has completed his International tour for 'The Dark Knight,'" said Lee Anne Muldoon, unit publicist for the movie.

A records check turned up no criminal record for Bale in Los Angeles, where he's lived with his wife, Sibi Blazic, and their young daughter.

smh
carp its still good the second time. roan I notice what you mean.

but maggie gyllenhall is a bucket.
I need to see this in IMAX.

Scratch that, I must.
I saw it on the 15th at a special imax screening. It is one of the best movies I've ever seen and definitely the best super hero movie I've ever seen. I'm a huge Batman fan, but I think about anyone would enjoy this movie.
Im going to the imax in manhatten to see it with my girlfriend. Its my second time seeing it and im still excited lol.
Going to see it tonight, I wish it was in IMAX. The closest IMAX theatre to me is like an hour away. Unhappy

Maybe I'll see it next week in IMAX if I really like the movie.
Basically what everyone else has said; amazing movie, Heath Ledger was spectacular, Christian Bale improved upon his role as Batman, etc.

I really hope I can see it again in IMAX.
I saw this movie 1 day before it came out
lol i have connections!
I Saw This Movie Today I Was Blown...

It Was So Awesome By Bro Already Say It And He Came Too And HE Fell Asleep And Waited For The Good Parts
Went to watch today. Batman Begins was already my favorite, but this one was even better and darker (that's the least you could say) like they said it'd would be.
Ledger played an amazing Joker indeed. No one will ever be able to top that. You could tell he put a lot of effort towards playing the Joker character.
I thought Aaron Eckhart did pretty good as Harvey Dent as well. Nice to see how his character changes.
Kei Wrote:Going to see it tonight, I wish it was in IMAX. The closest IMAX theatre to me is like an hour away. Unhappy

Maybe I'll see it next week in IMAX if I really like the movie.

Yes, do it. It's f*cking amazing, I saw it for the first time in IMAX.

...oh, but if it's an hour away...sorry, I'm not helping.

Anyway, The Dark Knight was awesome. I never saw Batman Begins, but I still really liked the Dark Knight. The ending was awesome.
Definately one of the best movies I've ever seen, Ledger and Eckhart were both amazing, how ever if we can get a non-bear wannabe bat voice it'd be great.
I must be the only person on Earth who likes Christian Bale's Batman voice.
Roan Wrote:I must be the only person on Earth who likes Christian Bale's Batman voice.

I like it. I was actually reading a comic today and Alfred addressed Bruce about how he has to remember to stop the growling when he's being a billionaire playboy.
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:
Roan Wrote:I must be the only person on Earth who likes Christian Bale's Batman voice.

I like it. I was actually reading a comic today and Alfred addressed Bruce about how he has to remember to stop the growling when he's being a billionaire playboy.

i also like it... but my friend says it sounds like hes bin smoking too much
It was sweet, i saw it last saturday. I couldnt see some of the fight scenes very well though...and i got sorta creeped out during the "Why So Serious" part.
Kazuma Wrote:I Saw This Movie Today I Was Blown...

It Was So Awesome By Bro Already Say It And He Came Too And HE Fell Asleep And Waited For The Good Parts

I fell asleep the second time i saw it!
rkayd Wrote:
Kazuma Wrote:I Saw This Movie Today I Was Blown...

I fell asleep the second time i saw it!

Serious

Gtfo.

I actually wasn't very interested in seeing this movie, but I was offered free tickets, so I couldn't pass it up. I'll be seeing it Friday.

I was told the Joker was the absolute best thing about this movie.
rkayd Wrote:lol i have connections!
no you dont

btw god damn i want to see thissssssssss