Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh/Durham
1500 RDU Center Dr.
  Ask for Hodges Room Meeting Space
01:00pm on 07/18/2020
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Hello North Carolina lets show up and show out for a Raleigh event. If you are interested in attending the tournament please feel free to hit the blue Join Tournament button above. Hopefully we can reach our cap and if so, please let me know if you want to be put on the waiting list. The waiting list does not guarantee tournament entry. Whether you are entered into the tournament or not, you are still more than welcome to come to the event. We will have extra Hasbro and TT stadiums for BeyBladers standing by just wanting to have friendly competition with old and new friends. Feel free to bring your own Bey Stadiums as well. 

Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh/Durham

1500 RDU Center Dr.

Morrisville, NC 27650

Ask for Hodges Room Meeting Space

We're really not sure how long the tournament will last but we expect for you to stay AT LEAST 3-4 hours. Parents please be attentive to your young children at all times please and thank you. 

Prizes

1st Place: Winners choice of any single booster or starter bey from Four-Gaming

2nd Place: Pending

3rd Place:  Pending

*This is our first Tournament so please help us make it a great one.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Feb. 27, 2020  2:02 PM)StayCool Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2020  9:53 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Might be showing my age her a little bit hah. But back in the day we called the tournament host a DJ, kind of like a Blader DJ. I do have an extra stadium I’ll bring.

Lol don’t worry about the age it’s always great incorporating veterans. Thank you for bringing the stadium and helping overall. Maybe we could talk to someone to get the DJ tag made officially, seems legit

I will be competing in this tournament after all! The NC veteran Dark_Mousy has sparked my interest. Crashmk1 time to see if the old plastic generation skills can compete with the new burst system lol

Um, you do know you set the format so only Burst beys can be used? Maybe I’m just not getting a joke here so if I’m not sorry about that lol.
(Feb. 28, 2020  3:53 AM)Crashmk1 Wrote: Someone's gotta show these youngsters how it's done. Speaking of which, we really need to get some risers for the stadiums at events. I'm going to make way too many "dad noises" trying to kneel down to these things, hahaha.

Lol you right! I’ll work on it asap. I did get a table for the “elderly” knees lol

(Feb. 28, 2020  3:55 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Um, you do know you set the format so only Burst beys can be used? Maybe I’m just not getting a joke here so if I’m not sorry about that lol.

Yessir, it was a joke referring to our age. My beyblade skills are probably outdated because I’m older and so much has changed lol.
(Feb. 28, 2020  3:53 AM)Crashmk1 Wrote:
I will be competing in this tournament after all! The NC veteran Dark_Mousy has sparked my interest. Crashmk1 time to see if the old plastic generation skills can compete with the new burst system lol

Someone's gotta show these youngsters how it's done. Speaking of which, we really need to get some risers for the stadiums at events. I'm going to make way too many "dad noises" trying to kneel down to these things, hahaha.

i agree some of the stadiums are just to low when I practice at home I have to put it on stilts so i don't get a back ache
(Feb. 28, 2020  3:53 AM)Crashmk1 Wrote:

Someone's gotta show these youngsters how it's done. Speaking of which, we really need to get some risers for the stadiums at events. I'm going to make way too many "dad noises" trying to kneel down to these things, hahaha.

Well, we have to keep the stadiums low or the very young or short bladers won't be able to reach the beystadiums. It's uncomfortable for us old folks, yes. Bring a cushion with you. Smile
When I hosted tournaments, we would out the stadiums on tables. Game Theory had it setup so we could do that. We would stand to launch instead of sitting or kneeling.

When I hosted tournaments, we would out the stadiums on tables. Game Theory had it setup so we could do that. We would stand to launch instead of sitting or kneeling.
Put EhiccupMlastkid on the waiting list
(Feb. 28, 2020  3:53 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: When I hosted tournaments, we would out the stadiums on tables. Game Theory had it setup so we could do that. We would stand to launch instead of sitting or kneeling.

Most tournaments don’t do that anymore. Usually they do it on the ground, and I think it’s for good reason.
(Feb. 28, 2020  5:20 PM)Dacatman Wrote: Carolina Spriggans!!!

#Fafnir hasn’t been on since February 19th. I am getting worried about him if I’m gonna be honest.
Thank you, I’ve got it set up for the old “bad knees” players with a table and also some pads for a flood set up. Hopefully it’ll all work out

(Feb. 28, 2020  5:11 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote: Put EhiccupMlastkid on the waiting list
There still room to sign up if they just want to go ahead and join
yeah, but just in case, i know this thing will fill up quick!
Oh shoot! I almost didn't make it! Definitely going to try to come to this. Smile
Aye! #Fafnir is back!
(Feb. 29, 2020  2:50 PM)StayCool Wrote: Aye! #Fafnir is back!

Yeah, I had some technical difficulties on my end. I'm back now. Smile
(Feb. 29, 2020  2:52 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 29, 2020  2:50 PM)StayCool Wrote: Aye! #Fafnir is back!

Yeah, I had some technical difficulties on my end. I'm back now. Smile

Glad your back and able to sign up.
I know it’s 2 months away but I’m excited
This is my first tournament I am so excited
(Mar. 02, 2020  6:51 AM)LTS Wrote: This is my first tournament I am so excited

Very glad you could join!
Way back in the day we had “BeyDay” tournaments On Memorial day weekend. Is that still a thing? Is this gonna be A BeyDay event? Or would I have to go to Toronto for that?
(Mar. 03, 2020  1:26 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Way back in the day we had “BeyDay” tournaments On Memorial day weekend. Is that still a thing? Is this gonna be A BeyDay event? Or would I have to go to Toronto for that?

This is my first tournament and I haven’t heard of “BeyDay” but trust me when I say I plan to do major things in the NC area for beyblades. I think we have a strong community already so I’m gonna do all I can to help create something steady and strong. Private message me when you can and we can think something up for future events. I’m interested in this “BeyDay”
If I don’t register can i still come to play not in tournament tho
(Mar. 04, 2020  2:30 AM)Masterx Wrote: If I  don’t register can i still come to play not in tournament tho

Yes you’re welcome to come and I can put you on the waiting list if you’d like. If for some reason the room becomes too crowded I will say that tournament players have priority for the rooms space. You should be good either way though.
Hey StayCool, I just realized that this is over Memorial Day weekend. Are you aware of this?
(Mar. 08, 2020  8:44 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Hey StayCool, I just realized that this is over Memorial Day weekend. Are you aware of this?

Dark_Mousy mentioned it but I was not aware. I was just reviewing my schedule and looking for dates.
(Mar. 08, 2020  9:52 PM)StayCool Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2020  8:44 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Hey StayCool, I just realized that this is over Memorial Day weekend. Are you aware of this?

Dark_Mousy mentioned it but I was not aware. I was just reviewing my schedule and looking for dates.

Alright, I just wanted to let you know. I don't know how crazy the traffic might be that weekend.