Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread

Poll: Do you want it to be coverted to a TCG (english)

I dont care
13.33%
This looks nice
46.67%
HEK YEAH!
40.00%
Total: 100% 15 vote(s)
(Apr. 05, 2011  2:28 AM)teku66 Wrote: nice otsu i am loving that dragonic overlord. found a guy on ebay selling packs pretty cheap. $1.99 plus $7.00 shipping and $2.00 for each additional item. way cheaper than that other guy thats selling the structure decks too.

EDIT: oops forgot to add his ebay: http://myworld.ebay.com/cards4life10/

hrmmm i think ordering from otacute is still the better option compared to that. if you ordered 10 packs, then you'd have to pay $45 still.

i'm thinking i'm going to make a oracle think tank deck. :p
but i need CEO amaterasu. i've only seen one on YJA and it's going for 2000 yen with buy it now at 2500. Pinching_eyes_2
yeah but. otacute is 53-ish and thats before shipping. this way is a whole lot cheaper
$47.50 for the April batch (not including shipping):
http://www.otacute.com/index.php?main_pa...s_id=15732

teku66
I dunno, I kinda lost track since I bought two boxes. But it looks like its around 5-6 RRs per box from the looks of things.

Otsu
You can just ignore that trigger zone as I haven't seen anyone use it. xD
Still, you're lucky to even get a SP. o.o
hey otsu just found a ceo amaterasu for sale on ebay. unfortunately the auction was just posted and its around $22 by bid and $32 if you buy it now.
Jeez. Wth. Its more expensive than sp alfred.
I see the vanguard manga and op soundtrack on ebay. But neither mention anything about the promo card
the manga i know for sure has a promo but i wouldn't get it. the dude probably/likely took the card out and is just sellin the book
Thats what im thinking. The manga comes with alfred early. I forget what comes with the cd. Its on vanguard rider
Yin-Yang Master of the Moonlit Night = included with ED single
Emperor of the Sword Dragonic Valblade = included with OP single

I've bought two copies of the manga and KeroKero Ace for myself. Tongue_out
does lionmane stallion's ability only work with alfred early?
cause king of knights alfred says it can't be boosted by any units.
yeah pretty much only on alfred early. the 2 cards together is the predecessor to king of knights alfred. best comparison i can make of it is like from yugioh curse of dragon and gaia the fierce knight separate before being fused into gaia the dragon champion
King of Knight Alfred's no boost ability only applies to when it is rode as Vanguard.
So Lionmane can still use its effect on Rear Guard Alfred's.
i'm about 3-4 cards short of completing my oracle think tank deck. cost a pretty penny..... Pinching_eyes_2
Out of the two boxes I've opened and another two from both of my friends, I still haven't seen a CEO Amaterasu...
It looks really cool but I dont understand the rules and can somone give me a good deck idea.(im a BAD deck builder.)
I'd recommend watching the anime if you haven't done so and reading the rules here.

As for deck ideas, just what kind of deck do you want to play first?
just finished watching episode 13. i was satisfied with the results of the tournament.

anyone see the thread about the white cards that come in the booster pack on the vanguard rider forum?
two boxes and not a single critical point card. -_____-
yeah i know about those. it wouldn't apply to any of us outside japan anyway. cuz you get prizes for those triggers and its a promotional only for japan people
Well, episodes 2-9 was an epic loss streak, I'm actually sad to see it end.
(Apr. 10, 2011  11:13 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Well, episodes 2-9 was an epic loss streak, I'm actually sad to see it end.

what are you talking about loss streak?

Otsu yeah maybe he can
After episode 1 it took a while for Aichi to win. I beleive he lost to everyone besides Morikawa until the tournament started.
oh haha. well what do you expect hes still a noob. kinda like how a lot of us were when we first started like yugioh or something.
Which is why I like Vanguard. Yugi didn't lose until episode 50+...
yeah yugioh is way too one sided for the good guys winning. another thing is cardfight is as dramatic as yugioh in the way of "omg i have to win this duel in order to save the world (or something similar to it)" with vanguard its just like oh hobby shop lets play and hope i win so i can reach a realistic goal
still the game is very luck based at times and it shows in the anime.

aichi getting that stand trigger vs. the ninja? yeah.