Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread

Poll: Do you want it to be coverted to a TCG (english)

I dont care
13.33%
This looks nice
46.67%
HEK YEAH!
40.00%
Total: 100% 15 vote(s)
oh yeah and his first round of the tourney. double criticals?!?! that twin drive trigger check was crazy lucky
just saw the newest episode. seems the grand blues are a lot like zombies in yugioh in the sense they can revive each other from the drop zone.
i just got 2 more boxes of boosters and decided to weigh the cards this time. the foils are actually heavier than the regular cards. so a booster which contains no rr/rrr weighs about 11.06 grams
and a booster with a rr/rrr weights about 11.26 grams.
thats heavier than yugioh if they had the same proportion
New cards from the nexxt booster box have been added to vanguard rider. Starting to look very interesting. :p

I think granblue and tachikaze will get triggers.
i agree. they are getting triggers so far its only stand triggers for tachikaze but the gran blues have expanded with all of them
Want the cards to at least come out on English so I can import from America etc. I hope it will be a big hit because the anime is great. It is quite cool having a shop for card games, I wish there was one down tge road from where I live so I can just walk in, sit down and have fun!
they will have it in english. just not till around december cuz they need a stable format before coming to the states. they only their 16th ep. beyblade was the same way. it took almost a year before releasing fight/fusion worldwide. pretty at the start of explosion was when the first ep of fusion was released. so yeah we'll just have to wait. and considering on how popular the game is in japan right now, theres pretty much no doubt they'll release it a little earlier. cuz they already planned on releasing vanguard to worldwide anyway. and they said they might release it sooner if its popular locally in japan which it is. my guess is late october if they decide to release it earlier then planned.
Well for the first two TD's I have learnt ALL translations other than the cards flavour an other useless stuff.

I have planned exactly what deck and strategy I will be using, if any of you are interested on my deck, please PM me.
you forget about the booster bro. theres boosters too. theres 1 already out and another coming out by the end of this month. unfortunately still jap text
I didn't forget I am working on it. I actually want to also buy some card sleeves.

I told my cousin about this before and he got his cards yesturday. After he got them, he grabed some sticker paper and printed off the translations on there and it looks really epic. I will try and get pictures next time he comes 'round.
I pre ordered 6 boxes of the next booster. I might make a second ocracle tank tank deck that uses scarlet witch koko.
You know the silver cards. When u get 3 and claim ur promotional prize, do they send over seas. If not then I might actually wait for the english releases
no they dont end overseas that little promotional is only for people living in japan.

Otsu: thats a lot of preorders. idk how many oracles are in this one since the second booster set focuses more on kais cards than the others. but i want me that covercard that thing looks sick.

anyone see the newest episode yet? it appears that the game is starting to have some new mechanics with the intercept. it looks really awesome how it works. theres no doubt now with this games popularity
there are 7 new ott cards. 1 r, 1 rr, 1, rrr, and 4 commons.

half the list is released on vanguard rider. the new crit that some clans get is awesome, let's you pump up your soul.
This is my current royal paladin deck
0 - llew, epona, elaine, flogal, giro, 1x barkgal total 21
1 - wingal, lionmane stallion, isolde, 1x maiden lien total 13
2 - blaster blade total 4
3 - king alfred, alfred early, gancelot total 12

I threw together a ott with the new cards on paper. Gonna use 4x ceo and 4x koko. Torn between using silent tom or security guardian. Only have space for 1
id say use the security. its more versatile and useful than tom. although tom can prevent them from using grade 0 guardian its more of a situational/lockdown card. cuz they can call multiple guardians like intercepts or grade 1 or 2 guardians to stop toms attack and it only works during the attack to stop toms attack, but if you going for ott lockdown deck, use tom.

btw i like that royal decklist of yours. i guess its pretty standard to have 4 blaster blades since apparently thats all the arch really revolves around.
The logic i had for silent tom is that it's a card that can deplete the opponents hand since they'd be forced to guard with at least two 5000's instead of just 1 10k. Which could combo with yin yang master of the moonlit night.

But then could argue that security guardian saves me a card since it can defend as a 10k but then i'd still lose a card to fill its spot on my turn.
now I'm leaning more towards silent tom. :p
Hey u guys kno where I can buy it for cheap because right now I'm using proxies
well otacute only have booster packs..but i will try to get it..can you give me a list of the royal paladin deck please

NVM I WAS WRONG!
http://www.heartofthecards.com/cf/points.html

this site actually redeems the critical points from the packs for you.
4 trial decks and 4 boxes of booster and not a single point. :[
sweet. its too bad the guy that was sellin packs on ebay isnt anymore though. want me that lion heat in the next booster. that thing is good
otsu have you checked out the card sleeve inserts link on the site yet? it gives you the translations to the cards you can put in the sleeve with the card. its genius