[California, USA] California Bladers

If there was a tournament in California, who would show up?

I'm looking to start a tournament, but I need to see if anyone is interested. Thanks.
btw, im totally serious, if i could get a couple of bladers, i WILL start a tournament.
i live in CA, im new at this new game system. i was an old original in the 2003 for the S to the HMS, not sure if that dose you any good. but i'll join in, i still have some members of my team that might be willing to help out.
Im up for it!!! But I only have HMS beyblades... none of the new metal fight stuff. But i'd definetly go for a tournament!
I'm up for it, but I may not be able to make it, depending where&when it is...
Where would this be?

I'm in Los Angeles, CA (on the west side, near beverly hills)
>.>i would need to find beyblades agian and depends were it is .If its in los angeles then maby if i can get my parents to drive>.> oh yeah oh august 1 mfb should be in america yes!! well i will depends on how close (limited driving time )
I'm in roseville CA but i may be able to go i have a friend who also may be able to go. where would it be?like valkiddo asked.
(Jun. 25, 2010  5:23 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: I'm in roseville CA but i may be able to go i have a friend who also may be able to go. where would it be?like valkiddo asked.

no way, like roseville, sacramento area?
I'm flying here (there (whichever)) tomorrow Smile
be staying there until the 14th then going on to SF until the 20th
Be at the hockey tournament somewhere near orange county (i think) most of the time though
Like where and when is it at I dnt know if I live close by but I'm pretty close to Los Angeles but I still need to but new equip cause I just started(again)and my little brother lost my stuff and my beyblade is a little worn out so it depends plus I need to ask my parents if they can drive me
im definitly down 4 it just need more beys
I'm down I'm a blader in ms it's has to be close doe
Other than the thought of a tourny in Cali, I was hoping for a Thread that ask for a group beyblade session. Atleast, a local meet-up. Btw I'm from the Orange County.
Me and my brothers would like to join this.... We do live in LA... street: St Andrews Pl
There are alot of LA ppl. Well anyone want to meet-up to practice sometime before summer ends?
(Jul. 15, 2010  7:07 AM)soarinz Wrote: There are alot of LA ppl. Well anyone want to meet-up to practice sometime before summer ends?

Where at though there are many parts of la so how about van ness park but not as an officail tourney