CS"s Rival? HF/S? I know what your thinking. Just Read

Also Dan, I think you're oversimplifying when you say that Basalt is better than Earth in "all cases." Maybe its just that the weight of Basalt could not be carried by the instability of a sharp tip
No.. it is better in all defensive situations.
Not sure about this. You don't seem to be using HF/S appropriately to compare with CS.
Looks like your making an excuse not to test the defensive qualities which is really a forte of CS.

You claim you do not have defensive parts yet: BD145, Earth, are both viable. Therefore Earth BD145 HF/S can be done. HF/S is nowhere near CS in terms of gripping the stadium.

Why are you using Earth 145HF/S if your rivaling CS? CS does not fit with this combo whatsoever nor any of the opponents you have chosen...

Lastly:
Quote:MF Gravity Perseus D125RF: 3 wins. All KO
MF Earth Bull 145HF/S: 7 wins. All OS
I got 8-2 for Gravity.

Quote:MF Lighting L-Drago BD145RF: 3 wins. All KO
MF Earth Bull 145HF/S: 7 wins. All OS. 2 KO
(might be wrong becaus my beylauncher L broke and used Light Launcher Hasbro but extra hard launch)
I got 10-0 to Lightning.

ED: 9 KO 1 OS for Lightning.

I wanted to give Earth maximum advantage. Therefore Gravity was Snipe shot once and Gattyaki shot once which I counted.
Guys he's probably not doing sliding shoot. There's no reason to further continue this conversation if the results are skewed
Wow, so 10-0 Lightning takes it home. Just wondering, they were all KO's? HF/S doesn't have a stable grip compared to really even WD. Using it in Defense seems completely useless.

Edit: Didn't mean to converse further, Nightwolf's post wasn't there.
He was using S mode all throughout, so there is literally no way for you not to get 10/10 with Lightning or Gravity.
I'm not doing sliding shoot I'm banking. Basicly the same.

Hero: you may be right on the LL-D BD124R2F because my beylauncer L broke.

Dan: I can understand that these are kind of weird ruslts and I did use a Attack type stadium

Lsatly I ill test GP again with BD145RF Cunter mode
(Jun. 04, 2011  11:01 PM)BigOBangBlader Wrote: I'm not doing sliding shoot I'm banking. Basicly the same.
Then slide shoot? Try it again, and make sure you do SS. They're not basically same for they have different names. Anyways, your combo is losing balance by LLD, how is LLD doing on your shots?
Color me a skeptic; I call these results a fabrication.
lol. Just to end this: (italics shows what mode HF/S is in)

MF Lightning LDrago BD145R2F vs. MF-H Basalt Kerbecs AD145HF/S
MF Lightning LDrago BD145R2F win rate: 10/10 (10 KO)
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs AD145HF/S win rate: 0/10
By the way, this combination is easily spin-stolen.
MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF vs. MF-H Basalt Kerbecs AD145HF/S
MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF win rate: 10/10 (3 OS, 7 KO)
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs AD145HF/S win rate: 0/10

I gave it the best 145 track other than GB/BD145. (If I'm not forgetting any.) and the best defense wheel.
I then did tests with Earth, and to my shock, it was even easier to kill!
And since when was the tallest tip in MFB good on 145 for anything? Try 120/125 height for decent balance. Besides, unless your HF-S's spike is EXTREMELY worn (like mine), Spike Mode should suck.
Very pointless necro post you have there, considering it was completely disproved earlier.