[CLOSED] TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarantee!! Now w

Poll: How did you like your sig/avatar

Awesome!Epic!Beast!
62.30%
Good
6.56%
Ehhh
6.56%
Stop making these, NOW!
24.59%
Total: 100% 61 vote(s)
im closed!!!!! read the title!!!!
i know this is closed for the moment but um when will u be finished
its been a couple off weeks, no need to rush but just want to know on the progress???
yea. i really apologize. my photoshop is messed up and i am studying for the ny state regents exams
(Apr. 10, 2011  12:23 PM)TheBeydude5 Wrote: yea. i really apologize. my photoshop is messed up and i am studying for the ny state regents exams

ahhhh okay ill just wait then Smile
Cancelling order. You should focus on your exams. Grin
if u have started my sig, keep going , doesnt matter time wise
but if u havent dont worry, exams come first, ill cancel if u havent started Smile
good luck in exams
EDIT; nah ill just cancel , good luck in the exams
I see that you have exams so I can wait. P.S. The sig was Ginka and big bang pegasis with hell Kerbecs and it's owner whith fire in the background and the words ThunderHockey#1
can you make me one with pre-hws libra
(Apr. 16, 2011  1:31 AM)sasuke41915 Wrote: can you make me one with pre-hws libra
are u joking? ppl have been posting on this how they will wait till tests are over, the opening says closed, so why would u make a request?
I know the shop is closed but can I use one of the signatures on page 1?I will give you credit at the bottom of the signature so don't worry about that.
(Apr. 21, 2011  11:41 PM)noob blader Wrote: I know the shop is closed but can I use one of the signatures on page 1?I will give you credit at the bottom of the signature so don't worry about that.
yea. sure which one?
can i please have one with rock leone please wit my name in it
OMG,i cant believe you dont read the title.he is CLOSED
i mean, even the last 15 posts before him recognize that it is closed.