[CLOSED] TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarantee!! Now w

Poll: How did you like your sig/avatar

Awesome!Epic!Beast!
62.30%
Good
6.56%
Ehhh
6.56%
Stop making these, NOW!
24.59%
Total: 100% 61 vote(s)
Please can I have the same one you gave richard1122 its really good THX!!! your awesome
I put sig but how can I put avatar?
(Mar. 17, 2011  12:52 AM)dariel360 Wrote: Please can I have the same one you gave richard1122 its really good THX!!! your awesome

Is it as sig or avatar
(Mar. 17, 2011  12:52 AM)dariel360 Wrote: Please can I have the same one you gave richard1122 its really good THX!!! your awesome

Thats a sig. For the avatar please put Ginka and big bang pegasis next to him and my user on both, the sig and the avatar
thank you
I dont no if this is were i ask but how do i make it my sig? Like how do i put it on
wait dont worry i no how Tongue_out
1. Signature of Hell Kerbecs and Damian.
2. Dr. Ziggurat behind them.
3. My avatar of Zeo Abyss.

Thanks. And take as long as you want to make it.
(Mar. 17, 2011  12:46 AM)ChaosPhoenix Wrote: Hey Beydude5 I am requesting a signature and avatar.

Signature and Avatar Details:
1. I want a pic that has Burn Phoenix and it's owner with a dark Auroa around them
2. Have my name at the bottom; ChaosPhoenix
3. Avatar is the same

Thanks a lot.

P.S I heard you're the best that's why I came to you.
here they are-
[Image: chaosphoenixav.jpg]

[Image: chaosphoenixsig.jpg]
Hey I love the sig you made me a few days ago!
Can you please put my username on a cool and white font?
Thanks in advance!
(Mar. 19, 2011  12:11 AM)Chaotic_Blader Wrote: Hey I love the sig you made me a few days ago!
Can you please put my username on a cool and white font?
Thanks in advance!
this is the best i could do- the sig pretty much hid all color texts
[Image: chaoticbladersig.jpg]
(Mar. 17, 2011  1:18 AM)dariel360 Wrote:

Thats a sig. For the avatar please put Ginka and big bang pegasis next to him and my user on both, the sig and the avatar
thank you
here they are-hope you like them
[Image: dariel360sig.gif]

[Image: dariel360av.gif]
(Mar. 17, 2011  9:59 AM)Legendary 4 Wrote: 1. Signature of Hell Kerbecs and Damian.
2. Dr. Ziggurat behind them.
3. My avatar of Zeo Abyss.

Thanks. And take as long as you want to make it.
here they are
[Image: legendary4sig.gif]

[Image: legendary4av.gif]
Thanks TheBeydude5!!!!!!!!!! your epicness+awesomeness= you
(Mar. 19, 2011  2:36 AM)Chaotic_Blader Wrote: Thanks TheBeydude5!!!!!!!!!! your epicness+awesomeness= you
thanks. i really appreciate it
You shouldn't really mess up the ratio of the renders you use. Just a little hint.
anyone need help putting on sigs?
ya i wud like a signature of kai with dranzer and my username on it............ i wud appreciate if u did it fr me......
sure. doin it now
(Mar. 20, 2011  12:36 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote: ya i wud like a signature of kai with dranzer and my username on it............ i wud appreciate if u did it fr me......
here it is
[Image: dragoonrockssig.gif]
can you please make me a sig and avatar of rock aries and hyoma
(Mar. 20, 2011  3:55 PM)TheBeyGal4 Wrote: can you please make me a sig and avatar of rock aries and hyoma
here they are-
[Image: thebeygal4sig.gif]

[Image: thebeygal4av.gif]
Thanks! It's so cool
Thanks the Bey Dude!! Your the best!!
wow tanks....it ws gr8...i luvd it.......tanks fr te awsome sig dude.......
Can I get an avatar with big bang pegasis and gingka on it and Beyblader28 on the top
who says that these signatures and avatars are awesome just go and check out ixus sig. shop , dots sig shop and othellog's sig shop there sig. r awesome not his's
(Mar. 21, 2011  11:02 AM)prakhar1004 Wrote: who says that these signatures and avatars are awesome just go and check out ixus sig. shop , dots sig shop and othellog's sig shop there sig. r awesome not his's
then go to their shop and stop whining about mine. ill bet you cant even make sigs or avatars so dont open your big mouth
(Mar. 21, 2011  11:52 AM)TheBeydude5 Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2011  11:02 AM)prakhar1004 Wrote: who says that these signatures and avatars are awesome just go and check out ixus sig. shop , dots sig shop and othellog's sig shop there sig. r awesome not his's
then go to their shop and stop whining about mine. ill bet you cant even make sigs or avatars so dont open your big mouth

shut up
see my sig. man it's far better than all of yours and it's created by me holey by me im not that kind of guy who take images from here and there and say its a sig. created by me
Could u make for me too??
Text:Meteo L Drago(middle)
Pic :Meteo L Drago and galaxy pegasis(the left side)
And wbo on the right down corner
Background pic : gingka and lighting

Thanks u
Wait background is l drago dragon which can blink and my wbo sings too thanks
Text:Ryan124