[CLOSED]Fire's Userbar Shop.We now make Sigs and Avis POK'EMON SPRITE CONTEST. WINNER GETS USERBAR OF THEIR SPRITE.

Poll: How was your userbar

Epic Fail
16.22%
Fail
0%
Ok
0%
Win
18.92%
Epic Win
64.86%
Total: 100% 37 vote(s)
(Jan. 10, 2011  2:53 AM)darkangel629 Wrote: then can it be sasuke manygeko sharigan in any background that has my username on it
ra said yes
Yeas it has started and I did say yes ^____^
Then use ra's........
(Jan. 11, 2011  4:13 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2011  4:08 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: How does this contest work?

you submit a pokemon sprite and have it judged, if its the best one then you get a userbar of it.
*Cough* winner also gets golden userbar*Cough*
Thre is a pokemon fusion thread, Hmmm *Runs over to thread*
Cool, pokemon contest. I like you'r DeoDemon. Looks awesome
(Jan. 13, 2011  3:22 AM)Zeox Wrote: Cool, pokemon contest. I like you'r DeoDemon. Looks awesome

you dont like my Pok'e Wyrm *Insert Sad Face*
What Wyrm lol? I only saw the Deo-Demon and Chillmander.
Wyrm u need to post the rules in this thread
(Jan. 13, 2011  3:30 AM)Ra Wrote: Wyrm u need to post the rules in this thread

RULES:

Gaspnly one sprite per person.

:Can be a recolour or fusion.

:Must Include at least two pokemon (like charmader w/ darkrai color scheme, Charchick)

Happy Spriting! ^ ^

TFW
um you do sigs right? if so i need a sig, this one might be hard but i would kind of like a mix of fire emblem (maybe edward from fire emblem radiant dawn, the guy in my avatar) and beyblade and with a sunset/sunrise background when you have the time.

thanks in advance
(Jan. 13, 2011  4:39 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: um you do sigs right? if so i need a sig, this one might be hard but i would kind of like a mix of fire emblem (maybe edward from fire emblem radiant dawn, the guy in my avatar) and beyblade and with a sunset/sunrise background when you have the time.

thanks in advance

Ill make it when i have time.
can you make me a userbar with galaxy pegasis on with a black background that says eclipse saviors in red
Can I have a Bar that says "Time Dynasty Rules" with a Pearl White background plz

(P.S. Take Ur Time)
can you make me a userbar with galaxy pegasis on with a black background that says eclipse saviors in red
did you make my userbar.
I can't wait till' you make our bar's!!!
im busy working on the contest prizes.
is not easy ya know.
Stupid GIMP is not cooperating.
it did ot load for some reason.
(Jan. 13, 2011  4:39 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: um you do sigs right? if so i need a sig, this one might be hard but i would kind of like a mix of fire emblem (maybe edward from fire emblem radiant dawn, the guy in my avatar) and beyblade and with a sunset/sunrise background when you have the time.

thanks in advance

Apparently paint is working so i can make sigs.
Here [Image: ploodoo.jpg]

Give cred.