[CLOSED]Fire's Userbar Shop.We now make Sigs and Avis POK'EMON SPRITE CONTEST. WINNER GETS USERBAR OF THEIR SPRITE.

Poll: How was your userbar

Epic Fail
16.22%
Fail
0%
Ok
0%
Win
18.92%
Epic Win
64.86%
Total: 100% 37 vote(s)
like regnaryleirb
can i be a judge and can you make me a userbar with galaxy pegasis on with a black background that says my username on it in read and another one with sasukes manygekyo sharigan with a black background that says bring it in red letters and my name
(Jan. 10, 2011  2:47 AM)darkangel629 Wrote: can i be a judge and can you make me a userbar with galaxy pegasis on with a black background that says my username on it in read and another one with sasukes manygekyo sharigan with a black background that says bring it in red letters and my name

I wil only do Gal Peg. the other one will get Ra upset
then can it be sasuke manygeko sharigan in any background that has my username on it
(Jan. 10, 2011  2:53 AM)darkangel629 Wrote: then can it be sasuke manygeko sharigan in any background that has my username on it

PM ra about it. if he declines i will not make it.
(Jan. 10, 2011  2:42 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2011  2:40 AM)brielyranger Wrote: Can you mke me an userbar that haves a pic of Infinity Libra and my name backwards.

backwards?
oooooh her....... yeah. wat do j00 want
But I can't make a userbar!!!
(Jan. 10, 2011  3:02 AM)Sparta Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2011  2:42 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2011  2:40 AM)brielyranger Wrote: Can you mke me an userbar that haves a pic of Infinity Libra and my name backwards.

backwards?
oooooh her....... yeah. wat do j00 want
But I can't make a userbar!!!

i meant what background and stuff
hey guys, i just found a sig tutorial in my back poket.

this will be a sig shop too.

[Image: siggyt.jpg]

you like?
Wow!!!!! Sigs!!!!

And i guess blue please maybe with like white sparkles cn it say happy 21 deikailo!!!
then just make me one with myname, and black background.....Meteo L-drago
Hey wyrm I'd like to be a judge
are you accepting judges for that Pokemon design comp i saw on your tital? if yes then ill be perfect, im a big fan of Pokemon and i have seen alot of made up Pokemon, my freind does it all the time and i give him constructive criticism on it, he needs to now how to make it look like a Pokemon by Nintendo.
kk not accepting judges anymore

Judges Tongue_outikabattler,Ra,Zoex,Mee!
btw made a couple sprites myself.
thank you. can you pm me exactly what you want us to do.
Yay I rate the charmander one 7/10
oh now i get it:
(Jan. 08, 2011  5:15 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: here it is.
[Image: thekewl.jpg]
it used to have nice quality but then i saved it and..... This is Deoxys demon form. Dark & Fire Type
made another.
[Image: blueyl.jpg]Icy Charmander
here it is.[Image: ubd6194.png]

the deamon deoxys: 6/10
icy charmader: 8/10
going to rate the others to.
Actualy those are samples he's t
Pming me what were supposed to do
Oh we grade what the peeps make.
yea i know just practicing.
could i have one with ginka with a epic face with my name right on the side of him please.
(Jan. 11, 2011  4:08 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: How does this contest work?

you submit a pokemon sprite and have it judged, if its the best one then you get a userbar with it.
Yes and we will Judge ^__^
when does it start, or has it already started? i want to see some made up Pokemon.
can i hav one with cloud strife on it and dragoon on it and can u use the 5th userbar to plzz