[CLOSED]Fire's Userbar Shop.We now make Sigs and Avis POK'EMON SPRITE CONTEST. WINNER GETS USERBAR OF THEIR SPRITE.

Poll: How was your userbar

Epic Fail
16.22%
Fail
0%
Ok
0%
Win
18.92%
Epic Win
64.86%
Total: 100% 37 vote(s)
Go to buddy slash ignore list and add his name to ignore
Hey umm fire wurm could you make me A userbar that has Ray unicorno and has the word warriors of light beside it in yellow writing
what...Ldragobeasts are better...i like them he did what i asked....for....
THEN STOP POSING IN HERE.

and sorry guys and ldragobeast is actually pretty good.
but he has NO CLUE how to render

he also made like 7 threads for the same shop.
[Image: ubd4442.png]

this kay?
Hey TheFireWyrm. Can I have a userbar with Goeji from Inazuma Eleven and can it say Kick it! ?

EDIT: BTW, you make awesome userbars!
I am making a pokesprite right now.

i might make a userbar out of it.
here it is.
[Image: thekewl.jpg]
it used to have nice quality but then i saved it and..... This is Deoxys demon form. Dark & Fire Type
made another.
[Image: blueyl.jpg]Icy Charmander
here it is.[Image: ubd6194.png]
Hey Wyrm, think you could make a user bar thingy with Haruhi on it? Kinda like Furious's one with L. And maybe one like his other one with Haruhi? Pretty please with sprinkles, whip cream and a cherry on top?
(Jan. 08, 2011  6:16 AM)Nano Wrote: Hey Wyrm, think you could make a user bar thingy with Haruhi on it? Kinda like Furious's one with L. And maybe one like his other one with Haruhi? Pretty please with sprinkles, whip cream and a cherry on top?
since i dont know who that is.you must provide the picture

ad made another sprite
KING WOBBUFFET
[Image: wobuffetboop.jpg]
(Jan. 08, 2011  6:18 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2011  6:16 AM)Nano Wrote: Hey Wyrm, think you could make a user bar thingy with Haruhi on it? Kinda like Furious's one with L. And maybe one like his other one with Haruhi? Pretty please with sprinkles, whip cream and a cherry on top?
since i dont know who that is.you must provide the picture

ad made another sprite
KING WOBBUFFET
[Image: wobuffetboop.jpg]

Just search Haruhi Suzumiya on google images. I can't provide a picture because I'm on the Wii.
Can you mke me an userbar that haves a pic of Infinity Libra and my name backwards.
Cn u plz make me a userbar 4 dakailos bday? Idk what he wants cn u plz put his username (i cnt spell) and i guess how old hes turning (21).... Idk bckgrnd

Thanks!! Ill tell him u made it Smile
Fire,make me one like yours,the moving one like yours(the one ure using)here are the orders vulcan horuseus,meteo l-drago,lightning l-drago burn phoenix,basault horulogium and hell kerbecs
I said in the second page.

NO ANIMATIONS.
they take too long to do.

another sprite [Image: thenewwyrm.jpg]
MY self portrait.
I made a gardevoir.[Image: gardevoir.jpg]

please give cred if you use any of theese
(Jan. 09, 2011  6:03 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Who is he?

She's a guy on the WBO.....it's her bday soon so cud u plz make a userbar 4 her?? Ill tell her u made it so technically it's ur present 2 her.
the username?
Cant believe im doing this but..
[Image: kirbywuzheer.png]

My gift to you guys. My Special sig.
SPRITE CONTEST. LOOKING FOR JUDGES.

btw CAPS IS FUN!
(Jan. 10, 2011  2:22 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: the username?
Cant believe im doing this but..
[Image: kirbywuzheer.png]

My gift to you guys. My Special sig.
SPRITE CONTEST. LOOKING FOR JUDGES.

btw CAPS IS FUN!
Uh.... I think it's Dekailiko.....or something.....hold on Ill look it up..
Can you mke me an userbar that haves a pic of Infinity Libra and my name backwards.
GOT it!! Try Deikailo...
(Jan. 10, 2011  2:40 AM)brielyranger Wrote: Can you mke me an userbar that haves a pic of Infinity Libra and my name backwards.

backwards?
oooooh her....... yeah. wat do j00 want